Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
09-19-2021 11:19 AM

Btw i went wild (i know, rookie mistake, i should test this solo more but wanted to have fun) and did 3x xerxes and 1x spray sob. Jesus christ, that was a nuclear bomb in god mode, i have to see if i can reproduce that or if that was just a one time thing. Crazy respect and attention from every gender and species
09-19-2021 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-19-2021 5:03 PM

(09-15-2021 9:42 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Sort of, but not really. From my own experience: if TLGC, TKO, GRAV, M3X, and Baphomet had a bastard child that evolved beyond them into its own identity; you'd have Xerxes.

I can see a modicum of some individual facets of all of those (plus several other products) in Xerxes, but a side-by-side comparison doesn't hold up well in my opinion. It is more like Xerxes is Apex's Magnum Opus and it effectively incorporates all the positives of Thundr's products thus far into a balanced polymorphic product.

Edited to add: My sincere apologies to the DarkLord for basically parroting his "PHD" moniker.

:0

More testing needed but it’s love god and love god with extra cops over xerxes for me

Main: Love God

Recommend: Taboo

On the fence about/Still testing: Evolve, SOB, Dionysus

Testing Soon: SWSH

Combo testing: Nude + Love God

Rotation: Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Kane, SXD-9
09-19-2021 5:03 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-19-2021 5:18 PM

(09-19-2021 10:58 AM)michaelthef Wrote:  Either it's about the price tag, or it's about the unknown factor of if it works or not, which you'll never know with a new phero obviously, and we already cleared out the ridicilous pricetag discussion, so i'm not sure what you're fishing for here. You got PTSD from Ensnare and are now basing your decisionmaking on emotions rather than logics. Like someone else pointed out, full refund available as well.

I'll take 30mL of AV or PA over 10mL of xerxes... LAL products work better for me than Apex. So I'll stick with what works. Kinda done spending time and money trying new things hoping they work.

And why do u even give a fuck?

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-19-2021 5:18 PM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2021 2:13 AM

(09-19-2021 5:18 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I'll take 30mL of AV or PA over 10mL of xerxes... LAL products work better for me than Apex. So I'll stick with what works. Kinda done spending time and money trying new things hoping they work.

And why do u even give a fuck?

Why are you so emotional? I was not the only one questioning your reasoning, it was ridicilous and emotional - just like your behavior is right now.

Again, full refund available. If you'll never try a new phero product again in your life because of emotional reasons then that's up to you, i'm not going to stop you, i'm just going to say that it's an emotional decision.
09-20-2021 2:13 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-20-2021 8:55 AM

(09-20-2021 2:13 AM)michaelthef Wrote:  Why are you so emotional? I was not the only one questioning your reasoning, it was ridicilous and emotional - just like your behavior is right now.

Again, full refund available. If you'll never try a new phero product again in your life because of emotional reasons then that's up to you, i'm not going to stop you, i'm just going to say that it's an emotional decision.

You're not going to stop me? Oh no, what on earth am I going to do? How can I function without your sagely advice?

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-20-2021 8:55 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2021 10:11 AM

Wore Xerxes to the gym today, got a lot of older alphas wanting to talk to me/impress me with their travel stories and whatnot. They motormouthed a bit too much but had no issues respecting when I said I had to go back to my gym session, but it definitely brought respect from males there at the gym.

Funniest part is, one of those guys actually looked exactly like Xerxes from the movie 300, tall, bald, same eyes
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021 10:12 AM by michaelthef.)
09-20-2021 10:11 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

09-20-2021 1:26 PM

Is the scent a year round scent?

Is it versatile scent? Or is it more suited to a specific age or demographic?
09-20-2021 1:26 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-20-2021 1:45 PM

(09-20-2021 1:26 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Is the scent a year round scent?

Is it versatile scent? Or is it more suited to a specific age or demographic?

I like the scent and I’m almost 50. It’s a heady middle eastern smelling scent that is very strong. Kind of like a nice incense.

My point being that I would wear it anywhere, but that depends on your vibe. No one else will smell like you and women will know that it is you.

I had one early 30’s woman mention that it was too strong, but she kept flirting with me and offered to buy me her favorite men’s cologne.

Men barely notice and validate themselves to me like crazy. It hits everyone. Women don’t run from you and men don’t run and get protective of their women.

People have told me secrets that their spouses don’t know within a few minutes of meeting me and their spouse is right there.

Because I couldn’t go home with a woman ( married), i introduced her to my friend and she left with him after I suggested it. He called me Scottie Pippen for the assist.

It does take some time with someone to really see the effects. Shorter interactions give you a small taste. Can’t seem to detect imprinting as of yet. So no stalking.
09-20-2021 1:45 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

09-20-2021 4:17 PM

Xerxes just showed up today. Popped on 5 drops in the car while waiting to pick up my son from school. Immediately, the scent is something I would never wear if I were to smell it shopping for a new cologne. However, even though I smell like a patchouli incense stick, I'm waiting to see if the scent evolves over the next few hours. Anyhow, I've got an open mind. Perhaps it'll grow on me, like Voodoo did.

Waiting for my wife to get up from her nap to see what she thinks.
(09-20-2021 2:13 AM)michaelthef Wrote:  Why are you so emotional? I was not the only one questioning your reasoning, it was ridicilous and emotional - just like your behavior is right now.

Not to keep a thing going, but I did want to say that some people are naturally more emotional than others, and that's ok. It's hardwired, and just because it's not what you are, doesn't mean it's wrong. If you recognize this in someone and go poking and prodding with "logic" and expect them to respond in kind, that's not going to happen, lol. Two different languages.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021 4:20 PM by RTBoss.)
09-20-2021 4:17 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

09-20-2021 5:03 PM

Well, that was fast. She (my wife) was in my Xerxes cloud no longer than 20 minutes before she says, "When are you going to take me out on a date!?"

My Journal
09-20-2021 5:03 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread