Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
falco
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
09-16-2021 2:29 PM

You are correct as i became skinny fat over 18years. I spent 1 year regaining my fitness(dropped 40lbs, added a good amount of muscle) before getting back on the market.

But here is why fitness plays a big role in your mindset and how others view you:

We all know that pretty people have it easier/go further. But it also holds that visibly fit people, with clothes that complement(but dont shout) the fitness with subdued but put together look also have it easier/go further due to others recognizing your dedication, consistency - something they dont have. It makes them look up to you.

So while i am maybe a 7, i am lean and visibly fit such that people comment on it. That allows you to flip the script and become the catch.

Take that approach and all pheromones will work better!

(09-15-2021 12:34 PM)dsouza Wrote:  There are 2 times in life I’ve seen men and women to consistently have the most sexual partners: in college, or recently after a divorce.

I sense yours the latter . I was there in 2017.

09-16-2021 2:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-17-2021 7:50 PM

I'm finding Xerxes, in bars, is game assist in a bottle similar to M3X 2017.

I am finding with Xerxes in nighttime bars and bars in general a wide range of people come into my vicinity.. Mostly women. I find they are just waiting for me to open them , sometimes making multiple rounds to where I'm sitting, or open me.

For cold approach I find Xerxes needs less game in bars than CASANOVA. Although CAS is a relaxed vibe and seemed to attract more beautiful women.

I find Xerxes unlike M3X 2017 is more complex. If M3X was Thundr's college education , Xerxes is his PHD education.

But what unravels me is that not too many people are playing with it.

I am hoping to figure it out some more.

I am not sure.. Tomm I am going to a nighttime venue bar and the women are mostly white mid 20's to late 20's.

I find this bar has a happy go lucky vibe from the staff as opposed to a POWER/ MONEY/ FAME vibe that a hollywood type nightclub would attract... So Casanova may be a better bet.

I asked some of my friends in PM what they thought of my outing tomm and I've received several emails of feedback.

I never feel COLD on Casanova but I feel Cold on xerxes sometimes.

I think CAS may be too social for an already social environment and not help me stand out as anything more than another buddy.

What would you wear to the bar tomm if you were in my shoes? Xerxes or Cas? For the particular situation I described. I'm trying to acquire some opinions before I head out tomm.

Cheers!
D

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2021 7:59 PM by dsouza.)
09-17-2021 7:50 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-17-2021 9:29 PM

(09-17-2021 7:50 PM)dsouza Wrote:  But what unravels me is that not too many people are playing with it.

$35 dollars for 5 mL is keeping me away, Ensnare was a big disappoint for me.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-17-2021 9:29 PM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2021 4:25 AM

(09-17-2021 9:29 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  $35 dollars for 5 mL is keeping me away, Ensnare was a big disappoint for me.

I cant understand this mindset at all. I would pay $35 for 1ml if it turns out to be an incredibly amazing pheromone blend.

$35 is less than what you spend on one night out with a date, it blows my mind how that pricetag can keep people away from trying something that potentially is an incredible pheromone. It's just a test, if it doesn't work out super well, not a big loss, like i said, less than what one date would cost.
09-18-2021 4:25 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-18-2021 5:40 AM

(09-17-2021 9:29 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  $35 dollars for 5 mL is keeping me away, Ensnare was a big disappoint for me.

Ensnare was built by Thundr during the lockdown period (he had told me via email). Henceforth, it had small range to facilitate house parties.

I enjoyed it very much but at my age I was not being invited to house parties. So I had no choice but to use it in bars in daytime and sit near the center of the countertop of the bar. I found Ensnare worked very well as a social and would make me insanely horny in later hours. It was appropriately named, to "trick".

My biggest gripe was the range.

But it seems Xerxes has some of ensnares sexual properties in later hours and cures the range issue. It works with people 1 foot away from me to people 6 feet away.

I think Pricetag is not an issue for a small bottle that can be used as a test. If it's next tier pricetag won't matter. Premium products come with premium pricetags. If the product is a letdown you only lose $35... So where really is the gripe? It's not like your locked into a 10 year contract with Apex, my friend. lol

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
09-18-2021 5:40 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2021 6:06 AM

(09-18-2021 5:40 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Ensnare was built by Thundr during the lockdown period (he had told me via email). Henceforth, it had small range to facilitate house parties.

I enjoyed it very much but at my age I was not being invited to house parties. So I had no choice but to use it in bars in daytime and sit near the center of the countertop of the bar. I found Ensnare worked very well as a social and would make me insanely horny in later hours. It was appropriately named, to "trick".

My biggest gripe was the range.

But it seems Xerxes has some of ensnares sexual properties in later hours and cures the range issue. It works with people 1 foot away from me to people 6 feet away.

I think Pricetag is not an issue for a small bottle that can be used as a test. If it's next tier pricetag won't matter. Premium products come with premium pricetags. If the product is a letdown you only lose $35... So where really is the gripe? It's not like your locked into a 10 year contract with Apex, my friend. lol

Exactly this, people really need to put the $35 in to perspective, $35 is like half of what one night out costs, or one dining at a good restaurant, for that you get an oil that could be potentially extremely good with your own signature and it lasts way more than one day.
09-18-2021 6:06 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-18-2021 6:24 AM

(09-18-2021 6:06 AM)michaelthef Wrote:  Exactly this, people really need to put the $35 in to perspective, $35.

In perspective, i could purchase 10mL of Xerxes and hope it works or 30mL of Aqua Vitae or Possess Alpha from LAL which I know work for me.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-18-2021 6:24 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-18-2021 6:43 AM

Honestly, I understand where you coming from.

I've been purchasing a lot of different single molecules lately as well as so many supplements, single amino acids and diluting them (currently diluting 3) so 35 dollars believe it or not might not be a lot of some people but it adds up, especially with my current insane project

However, let me present it to you this way. First of all, I dont associate with thundr and other than him sending me a batch of pheromones that i promised i will test but didn't because of life circumstances, i have no direct contact with him.

I figured that oil is a good price. If you think about it 10ml oil is 320-340 drops. At two drops a day, every single day, you will be able to rock it for half a year. Now imagine 1 drop is good enough for you? I know its 5ml but you catch my drift.

There is one thing that rubs me the wrong way. Despite what anyone says, spending premium on a 10ml SPRAY bottle that gives a total of 40 sprays and most likely you need more than two sprays to see any effect is garbo tbh. Especially where i live. Here in Canada, getting anything from the U.S, with tax, shipping and handling, that spray bottle will cost me atleast 80 bucks. Now 80 bucks for 40 sprays and there are no guarantees, no thanks.

Russian you do you. Don't worry about the peer pressure. More so, this product is new, wait for people you trust to keep on reporting on it and if its consistent then you'll know you're going to be investing on something that has a solid foundation.

Thats why me personally, i usually dont fall for hype of new products. Only reason i purchased was ive always been a fan of thundr and his no bs approach when he was a reporting user here. Also he's not known to hype things at all from when he started till now, he lets people indirectly advertise his products. He broke protocol and hyped this one so i bit.

Lastly, there is a person i trust who reported on it and its good enough for me. He too will call a turd a turd even if it breaks a few hearts lol
09-18-2021 6:43 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-18-2021 2:15 PM

(09-18-2021 4:25 AM)michaelthef Wrote:  I can't understand this mindset at all. I would pay $35 for 1ml if it turns out to be an incredibly amazing pheromone blend...if it doesn't work out super well, not a big loss, like I said, less than what one date would cost.

And also don't forget that there's a 60 day money-back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with the results of your purchase. So in reality, the lo$$ is even less, as it would just be the shipping and handling to send it back for a refund.
09-18-2021 2:15 PM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-19-2021 10:58 AM

(09-18-2021 6:24 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  In perspective, i could purchase 10mL of Xerxes and hope it works or 30mL of Aqua Vitae or Possess Alpha from LAL which I know work for me.

Either it's about the price tag, or it's about the unknown factor of if it works or not, which you'll never know with a new phero obviously, and we already cleared out the ridicilous pricetag discussion, so i'm not sure what you're fishing for here. You got PTSD from Ensnare and are now basing your decisionmaking on emotions rather than logics. Like someone else pointed out, full refund available as well.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021 11:06 AM by michaelthef.)
09-19-2021 10:58 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread