Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Wow AV
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wow AV
12-12-2012 5:57 PM

(12-10-2012 3:02 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  Talk to her. Seriously talk to her.

I've had this happen in clubs. Girls stop and stare at you like they're intrigued, disgusted, and hungry all at the same time. Go up and say hello!

yessssss....what is up with the disgust looks?

anyone can give some insight?

i get those sometimes

Check out my personal blog! KaizenKings.com

Check out my Youtube! My YouTube Channel!
12-12-2012 5:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

12-12-2012 6:13 PM

(12-12-2012 5:57 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  yessssss....what is up with the disgust looks?

anyone can give some insight?

i get those sometimes

I've had those. I'm thinking these particular girls take you for a player. They are picking up that vibe from you, like "this guy thinks he's all that". That's what I think anyway.
12-12-2012 6:13 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

12-12-2012 6:39 PM

I see that using the none heavy stuff, sometimes even among female friends who like it. My intuition concludes that with none, you'll pick up when some women are on their periods.

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 6:42 PM by zerosix85.)
12-12-2012 6:39 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-12-2012 8:45 PM

(12-12-2012 6:39 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  I see that using the none heavy stuff, sometimes even among female friends who like it. My intuition concludes that with none, you'll pick up when some women are on their periods.

you think they are having that reaction because they are their period? what makes you conclude that? interesting....

12-12-2012 8:45 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-12-2012 8:50 PM

(12-12-2012 6:13 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  I've had those. I'm thinking these particular girls take you for a player. They are picking up that vibe from you, like "this guy thinks he's all that". That's what I think anyway.

lllooooooolllllll

okay so others have witnessed the disgusted look.

i couldnt figure out for the life of me why this was happening. i get it at least once every night i go out

(1 disgusted look < 100 looks of awe, admiration, sexual IOIs)

its hilarious everytime. sometimes you see them looking at you, staring at you from afar

as soon you get around them, they make the most disgusted look. "why the fck are you by me? uck!"

they dont even try to hide it

lol i was thinking the same thing: they think you think you are all that

i tried turning the tables around and think about when i would give a disgusted look to a girl....

hmm.....
only if she is loud, obnoxious, does not know how to humble herself

but then when i try t turn it back to a girl giving the look to a guy...doesnt make sense lol

12-12-2012 8:50 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-12-2012 9:14 PM

i got it from my friends japanese mother. She looked me up and down like i was a baby raper. her daughter who is half black was in awe of me though. to bad she was a porker as she has a heavenly face.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-12-2012 9:14 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-13-2012 4:58 PM

So to sum it up shortly, today I decided to visit an old bar that I haven't been to in like a really long time, I put on a ton of AV mid-way, I really don't recall how many drops, I was just like screw it and mashed my neck with it, and some cohesion. And actually, the night was interesting, I ended up meeting an old classmate that treated the group to a bunch of shots, he said some stuff I didn't really appreciate but I ignored it, and I didn't really have any hits, that was till the end of the night! As the bar was closing there were some Thai girls that came to the table I was near, the girl that was there wasn't so good looking, but I decided to talk to her for a bit just to be friendly, she ended up introducing me to her fine looking friend Smile. I think her friend got hit really hard by the mones or something. As soon as I met her she I just smiled at her and she started asking me what kind girl I like, etc, and gave me her phone number willingly without me even asking. She said she only comes to town a couple of times a year but said shes coming tomorrow to meet me in the afternoon, LOL. The funnier part? Her name is Little Cherry translated, LOL IM SO GONNA ENJOY THIS CHERRY! I will see tomorrow if she actually honors her word and report back after.

Whats even cooler? After the girls had left this random dude I had literally JUST MET asked me to come with him to get a massage, I was a bit hesitant and he was like don't worry dude it's on me! I'm thinking wtf, lol these massages aren't the cheapest thing @@, and he really did end up paying for it. The night actually was actually kinda shitty at first (The first group of girls I met with just kinda ran off after they got some drinks from me and my buddies [I was wearing L2k at first], then I got pissed and put on the shit ton of AV mid-way) but oh man did it end up awesome LOL, even if I don't end up meeting the girl I got like a $70 USD massage for FREE, lolz, VIP status? Hell yeah lolz XD
12-13-2012 4:58 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

12-13-2012 5:24 PM

(12-12-2012 8:50 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  lllooooooolllllll

okay so others have witnessed the disgusted look.

i couldnt figure out for the life of me why this was happening. i get it at least once every night i go out

(1 disgusted look < 100 looks of awe, admiration, sexual IOIs)

its hilarious everytime. sometimes you see them looking at you, staring at you from afar

as soon you get around them, they make the most disgusted look. "why the fck are you by me? uck!"

they dont even try to hide it

lol i was thinking the same thing: they think you think you are all that

i tried turning the tables around and think about when i would give a disgusted look to a girl....

hmm.....
only if she is loud, obnoxious, does not know how to humble herself

but then when i try t turn it back to a girl giving the look to a guy...doesnt make sense lol

Funny shit, lol. I had a waitress absolutely pissed at me for no reason a couple of months back when I wore AV solo. She would give me the evil eye all night and I was perfectly nice to her at first. Could have been that time of month? I found it somewhat comical anyway. The things that happen with AV.
12-13-2012 5:24 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

12-13-2012 5:30 PM

(12-12-2012 6:39 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  I see that using the none heavy stuff, sometimes even among female friends who like it. My intuition concludes that with none, you'll pick up when some women are on their periods.

Interesting. On another note, have you found that your target's girlfriends are excessively cockblocking you when wearing none heavy products?
12-13-2012 5:30 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-13-2012 6:01 PM

Maybe I should start a new thread about my encounter -.-
12-13-2012 6:01 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising