Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Women and Cops?
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Women and Cops?
12-06-2017 8:00 PM

Q because I really never tried cops much until very recently: are some women put off by cops on other women? I don't mean sexually, I mean in general. In stores...wherever.

I feel like when I have had cops on the past few days (very minimal, LPMP Closer) men have been awesome to me, but women have seemed a little weird....not all but a few. Do you know that one lifted side of a closed mouth, eyes very deliberately turned away look? It's like that.

I could be imagining it or it could just be coincidence so I thought I would ask more experienced users.
12-06-2017 8:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Women and Cops?
12-06-2017 10:39 PM

(12-06-2017 8:00 PM)WestCoastMm Wrote:  Q because I really never tried cops much until very recently: are some women put off by cops on other women? I don't mean sexually, I mean in general. In stores...wherever.

I feel like when I have had cops on the past few days (very minimal, LPMP Closer) men have been awesome to me, but women have seemed a little weird....not all but a few. Do you know that one lifted side of a closed mouth, eyes very deliberately turned away look? It's like that.

I could be imagining it or it could just be coincidence so I thought I would ask more experienced users.

From my limited experience cops are polar as it gets with women, love or hate. Men never have a problem with them on the other hand, on the contrary actually.
12-06-2017 10:39 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-07-2017 3:24 AM

I'd like to second Kocik. When I wear cops, all men (AND their dogs, well not literally) but every man becomes a buddy.

But as for ladies, it is polar a bit.

HoneyCake (a lady member on pherotruth) mentioned it too. Hopefully she'll catch this and chime in to give u the ladies P.O.V. Smile

Edit. NuTrix also, has some positive hits from cops.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 3:27 AM by DrChocolate.)
12-07-2017 3:24 AM
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2017 10:12 AM

This is weird....men in general seem to be really positive but my husband is standoffish. Sad

He has never reacted the same way to Pheromones as other men and and I can never figure out why.
Oh! Sorry! Big rudeness, I didn't say thank you. Thanks to both of you. Good
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 10:13 AM by WestCoastMm.)
12-07-2017 10:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-07-2017 10:21 AM

(12-07-2017 10:12 AM)WestCoastMm Wrote:  This is weird....men in general seem to be really positive but my husband is standoffish. Sad

He has never reacted the same way to Pheromones as other men and and I can never figure out why.
Oh! Sorry! Big rudeness, I didn't say thank you. Thanks to both of you. Good

Weird indeed. Try lower doses and higher doses around him.

I'd try lower doses first.

I've seen some reports of tiny dots working for some users when it comes to cops. Give that a try. Just a tiny bee's dick around ur naval area. See if he likes it. And try different app points too.

Good luck. Smile
12-07-2017 10:21 AM
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2017 11:08 AM

(12-07-2017 10:21 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Weird indeed. Try lower doses and higher doses around him.

I'd try lower doses first.

I've seen some reports of tiny dots working for some users when it comes to cops. Give that a try. Just a tiny bee's dick around ur naval area. See if he likes it. And try different app points too.

Good luck. Smile

p.s. Why does a line keep appearing there (between first and second paragraphs below)...that's odd....never mind...read on...

Bee's dick, got it, will try. Thanks! Beer
Okay, so this may sound weird and is absolutely nothing a phero forum (or any forum) can handle, but my husband has been PA about sex since after we got married years ago....like he seems to like to make me feel unwanted and tries to "punish" me by not touching me...and I always wonder if he's just deliberately ignoring the cops because of that.

It doesn't bother me so much as I'm not specifically trying to attract him but rather have an "aura"...but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Again, heavy stuff and I get that this isn't the place to fix deep, bizarre marital problems, LOL. Dance

Every other guy on earth seems to be fine with this so my hubs can keep taking care of business by himself while I grab me some attention. Buba
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 11:11 AM by WestCoastMm.)
12-07-2017 11:08 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-07-2017 1:53 PM

The line happens when I write a new post after making one shortly before and it combines the two.

Your husband sounds strange. Bring up your problems with him. Connections oil from PXS has brought me some deep convos. Beta androstenol brings deep intimate convos and it’s the main ingredient in connections.
Feed him a piece of red meat to get his testosterone up and see if that changes behavior.
Yup that’s what the line is.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 1:54 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
12-07-2017 1:53 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

12-07-2017 2:08 PM

WestCoastMm

Hi! Welcome to the board. Girl_pinkglassesf

Cops can be complicated. I have gotten great responses from women and I have gotten negative responses from women when wearing cops. So no it was not your imagination.

A woman's response to cops, in my experience, can vary according to the phero brand, type of cops blend i.e. alpha or not or sexual vs social, the weather (affects diffusion), congruence (how I dress and carry myself while wearing the cops), and how much I apply (too much and you can OD - ghost/make people very uncomfortable).

Cops basically send sexual signals - that you are young, fertile, and um ready... so some women can interpret that as you being sexual competition.

Another factor is your own body chemistry. It could be that you make a good amount of cops yourself. So when you put on cops its like an overload. It may take a bit fine tuning to find your "sweet spot".

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
12-07-2017 2:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2017 2:33 PM

(12-07-2017 1:53 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  The line happens when I write a new post after making one shortly before and it combines the two.

Your husband sounds strange. Bring up your problems with him. Connections oil from PXS has brought me some deep convos. Beta androstenol brings deep intimate convos and it’s the main ingredient in connections.
Feed him a piece of red meat to get his testosterone up and see if that changes behavior.
Yup that’s what the line is.

It could be one of 3 things:

Gonna second BDB on the testosterone. What is his age?

Like BDB says, Get his testosterone up.
Low test means low sex drive, so get it up

Men dont withhold touch and sex as punishment.
In mho , If not low test then they either have alot on their mind or have lost interest.

Is he under alot of stress?
has he lost attraction for you? Do you dress sexy around him?
Try to dress sexy,and get all prettied up just for him. Be the seductress
that men dream of.

Lastly. Women today want to be the man. That is just full of all kinda
problems that we wont go into here. But That can have effect of
driving a man or men away.
Do you let him make the decisions and let him feel like a man?

It sounds like you are at the point to get excitement/experience elsewhere.
Sometimes men and women feel a need to go outside the relationship for
whatever reasons and thats just human nature.
But; If your into seducing someone maybe try your SO first.
Slather on some mones and slither into your tightest dress and go wild.

If all else fails...BDB's phone number is 867- 5-309. Just kiddin BDB, miss west.

Whatever happens, best of luck.
12-07-2017 2:33 PM
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2017 3:06 PM

"Men don't withhold sex as a punishment..." Mine does. I know, I know. I never encountered before either. Dozens of boyfriends, a prior marriage, several marriage proposals, nope, this is the one thing that I managed to never encounter. Before the hubs. Smile

He's 46, but this has been going on since he was in his 30s. I'm 50. I'm the one who should be sexually sluggish, LOL. I'm menopausal, I'm supposed to be "getting all past that" now or "finding myself in non-sexual ways" because "this is my time" now and blah blah. Yeah, nope. Big Grin Oh well.

I don't try to be the man. In fact I despair all the time that he seems to want me to be the man and if I refuse to "take charge" constantly he will make life hell for me and try to make me feel stupid, unattractive, awful, demanding, or whatever. He also freaks out and punishes me for days if I use the "wrong tone of voice." Yesterday I thought my computer got hacked. I asked him in a panicked voice if he knew where I should go from there. OMG. Oh holy hell. It was my "tone of voice" that delivered my punishment of just sitting there with my computer hacked without help from the person who works with computers every. Single. Day. Then he sat down slllllllllowly to my computer to make sure I wasn't going to TELL him anything, oh HELLZ NO, and delivered cruel comments suggesting how I obviously hadn't tried things any four-year-old could probably figure out, snarking that he was just trying to "help me." Punish punish punish.

Oh yeah, I've tried dressing sexy...I've tried everything, trust me. I won't go into it. I appreciate the insights but really, I've been struggling with this for 12 years now, so I have tried, asked, etc. every single last thing.

I am not sure I should even have brought that up. I guess once in a while it still makes me sad. But yeah. I get my attention elsewhere. I've even told him so. He won't go as far as an open relationship, though. I'll work on that!

Thanks again, everyone.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 3:12 PM by WestCoastMm.)
12-07-2017 3:06 PM

Share This Thread