Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Winning Wolf Combinations
Corveus
Fireworks and hurricanes

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Winning Wolf Combinations
03-01-2017 8:03 PM

Please post your experiences with Wolf combinations here! I've been rocking Wolf with PA. Anyone else testing new Wolf combos with success, please share.

--

As some may have read, I wasn't initially overwhelmed by Wolf. That is, of course, until I readjusted my expectations... and added a few drops of Possess Alpha, which came as a sample with Wolf.

PA definitely adds a bit of the alpha "kick" that I was looking for. It took me a few days to find the right sweet spot for me, and I think now I've got it. This is day four of running this combo, day one with the right sweet spot.

Dosage:Wolf- 8 drops (two to each finger, swiped behind ears) two to wrists rubbed together, two to back of neck. PA: two dabs to neck.

Self effects: Initially, nothing outrageously out of the ordinary. After about 10 minutes, much more of a calm, alpha energy came over me like a wave. Ah, nice to have that back; with Wolf solo it's all high-energy enthusiasm and outgoingness, but it's betatown. Nice to see you again, alpha selfies!

Hits Most of my hits today have been self-effect related; that is to say, I have been acting way outside of my usual scope in regard to encounters with people that I don't know/have no reason to talk to.

Hit 1: On the morning commute, the train is always crowded. Even when it's not packed, you still have to mosey around people to try to get some space; it's a fight for territory. Overzealous bastards! Today, as I walked through the doors, it seemed people immediately wanted to make it known that they were a actively getting out of my way. I definitely sensed a slight intimidation edge... and I like it.

Possible hit 2:
One [older] woman got on when the train was a bit less full and stood DIRECTLY in front of me, like backing into me. The fuck? Did she not see me? In that situation, I typically just sigh and shimmy away, annoyed. Today, I stood my ground and bellowed, "EXCUSE ME." She was visibly startled and quickly moved without saying a word. Eeeexcellent.

Hit 3: A woman at my office with whom I regularly work closely with who has a tendency and reputation for being bossy, outspoken, snappy, and confrontational (and this has been my experience of her as well) has completely changed her vibe with me. Now it's much more fun and flirty (she's quite attractive, and is used to being flirted with, but many guys find her intimidating) she keeps scooting close to me and leaning in, using the pretense of showing me something on her phone (about 9 times today) and when we are sitting idly and working, she'll casually let her foot brush against my leg, and she LEAVES it there! Completely uncharacteristic of her, especially since everyone here knows her boyfriend!

Hit 4: My company has a cafe in one of the buildings. While I was waiting in line for my coffee, the woman in front of me (older, not attractive) waved happily at a young girl (quite attractive) across the room. The younger girl came over and they both moved to the back of the line behind me. The older one said, "go ahead" to me, offering up her spot for no reason (I presume she didn't want me to think she was letting the younger girl cut the line.) So I said, "no, no worries, you go ahead, I'm in no hurry" with a smile. The young girl moved close to me, smiled affectionately and took my arm and said, "no really, please, you can go first, we'll take too long." I smiled back at her and simply said "thank you" and went about my business. I noticed her continuously staring at me, even as the other woman was talking with her.

Hit 5: I work at a very large tech company with a large corporate structure. I work in our headquarters, so many of the execs can be seen going about here and there. They rarely even so much as show the time of day to little folks like me, so most of us have never even spoken a word to them, even when they are five feet away. They just aren't accessible.

Well, I happened to pass by one of them who was standing outside looking at his phone. I have had this bullet-proof confidence today, so I passed him, and then something like took over my body and made me double back. I walked right on up to him (he was looking down, so didn't see me) and I said "[Bob]?" (I wasn't 100% that it was him)

He looked up and said, "Yes?" slightly bewildered. I smiled and extended my hand confidently. "Nice to meet you, I'm Corv! Congratulations on [that big accomplishment you just achieved]! I'm interested in that field as well."

He smiled and said "very nice to meet you too.. so are you a [our company] employee?" I said, "Yep, I'm over at the other location." He said, "Great, I'm at this one. Tell you what, my Uber is here, but why don't you pop by my office on Monday, and we'll talk about [those things.]" I said "great! take care, [Bob]" and strutted off confidently.

Guys, that is unheard of for me. I wasn't even thinking. It just happened. It's like I was being moved by a poltergeist or something. It felt incredible, and I want to do it again. Next week I'm gonna start running Bad Wolf finally, so I anticipate having more of those moments. But for now, Wolf+PA is exactly what I was looking for.

Corv

------
Reporting Info:
Age: 29 | Race: black | Build: Very slender 6'0 | Strong fashion sense | High social awareness | Not as bold as I'd like to be, but working on improving myself every day.
03-01-2017 8:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Winning Wolf Combinations
03-01-2017 8:43 PM

Right on, congratulations on hit #5 particularly. I'm ecstatic to see someone else using pheromones, particularly Wolf, to get ahead in their career. Keep on being awesome!

I've mixed Wolf with DP on several occasions. The environment was never my ideal for testing in any of the situations I encountered.

Wolf with Glace once and kept getting talked over. Maybe I was having a particularly off day.

Wolf with a swipe of Primitive from the sample and Glace, girl kept touching my shoulder and didn't know why. Never happened before. We'd know each other for a year at that time on a friend to friend basis. She had a BF since we met and they broke up so I broke out the Primitive!

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-01-2017 8:43 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2017 3:26 AM

New Combos not so much but winning combo's i have a few.
Wolf + AT = The smoothest and most interesting man in the world. Or that's
just how i feel when i'm wearing it. With this combo i seem to lose some of the barrier lowering effects that Wolf have on people. With just Wolf on sometimes people that i don't really know will start treating me like i'm their best buddy come up giving me guy hugs and stuff. Which is fine because guys will do stuff like that to show adoration to other guys. It is a way a guy show's you that they are lowering their guard around you. I know how some guys on here might get the wrong idea about stuff like this as many guys are insecure of getting touched by other guys.
Honestly this is a trend i see mostly and only in America and England. If you go to mainland europe asia,Africa guys are always giving hugs to eachother it's not something that they would feel insecure(gay) about.
AT is something else because when i wear AT solo, it's almost like a314. I find A314 and AT both have sexual undertones. When i wear AT i get this posture adjustments that i get with A314, but less serious tone. Facial features also slightly more masculine, but not as strong as a314. The real difference is this feeling of smoothness and fluidity that you get with AT that is very different from the Rigid A314 under-tone. AT though doesn't seem to have that draw of attention that Wolf has but it is great because it creates this indescribable smoothness in interactions and self-effects. Sometimes i can't separate if the smoothness of interaction from it being smooth because of its effect on the receiver or; was it because the self-effects were so great that i was perceiving every interaction as smooth. The thing is AT to me seems to be missing a little bit of a umph in socials which wolf does without lowering that smooth alpha feel that AT gives off.
With the addition of AT to Wolf, you lose a little bit of that closeness that you get with people with just wolf in exchange for a more courteous exchange. People will give you respect in exchange for being more guarded around you.
AT though gets lightened by Wolf so people become easier to open and talk to without being guarded against you which alpha mones tend to do.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
03-26-2017 3:26 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-26-2017 4:54 AM

Most reports show wolf is seductive but gets you friends. Anyone gotten laid with wolf plus a none of some sort? I'm talking about with a new chick on a dinner date or @ club bar.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2017 4:55 AM by dsouza.)
03-26-2017 4:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

gman
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-19-2017 4:54 PM

Anyone try wolf with M3X or Imprint?
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 4:54 PM by gman.)
11-19-2017 4:54 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2017 5:09 PM

Wolf with androstadienone manager running the meeting just kept saying " Yea but you are smart mdw" Really funny, then he would be comparing me to his mentor at law school.
11-19-2017 5:09 PM
sixinone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2017 10:22 AM

(03-26-2017 3:26 AM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  New Combos not so much but winning combo's i have a few.
Wolf + AT = The smoothest and most interesting man in the world. Or that's
just how i feel when i'm wearing it. With this combo i seem to lose some of the barrier lowering effects that Wolf have on people. With just Wolf on sometimes people that i don't really know will start treating me like i'm their best buddy come up giving me guy hugs and stuff. Which is fine because guys will do stuff like that to show adoration to other guys. It is a way a guy show's you that they are lowering their guard around you. I know how some guys on here might get the wrong idea about stuff like this as many guys are insecure of getting touched by other guys.
Honestly this is a trend i see mostly and only in America and England. If you go to mainland europe asia,Africa guys are always giving hugs to eachother it's not something that they would feel insecure(gay) about.
AT is something else because when i wear AT solo, it's almost like a314. I find A314 and AT both have sexual undertones. When i wear AT i get this posture adjustments that i get with A314, but less serious tone. Facial features also slightly more masculine, but not as strong as a314. The real difference is this feeling of smoothness and fluidity that you get with AT that is very different from the Rigid A314 under-tone. AT though doesn't seem to have that draw of attention that Wolf has but it is great because it creates this indescribable smoothness in interactions and self-effects. Sometimes i can't separate if the smoothness of interaction from it being smooth because of its effect on the receiver or; was it because the self-effects were so great that i was perceiving every interaction as smooth. The thing is AT to me seems to be missing a little bit of a umph in socials which wolf does without lowering that smooth alpha feel that AT gives off.
With the addition of AT to Wolf, you lose a little bit of that closeness that you get with people with just wolf in exchange for a more courteous exchange. People will give you respect in exchange for being more guarded around you.
AT though gets lightened by Wolf so people become easier to open and talk to without being guarded against you which alpha mones tend to do.

Seeking.... What is your dosage on this??
11-20-2017 10:22 AM
oncearound
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2019 6:05 PM

I have been doing Wolf+Nude and sometimes through in some Xist.
So far, I am liking the results. Wolf puts me a good frame of mind and reminds that I have brass balls when I forget.
Nude seems to make me more fun and approachable.

I am looking for something to spike it with, that will add more of a sexual component but not over the top.

Recommendations?
03-15-2019 6:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2019 9:42 AM

hey corveus! nice to hear youre stories, they sound very familiar.

check out my dirty wolf thread at "everything else lal", its basically a wolf combination thread.

basically wolf mixes amazing with everything, you can choose what to add based on the effects you want to have at the particular day.

for work id say:

wolf+dp
wolf+goa
wolf+dp+goa
wolf+swoon (havnt tested alot though)

for seduction:
wolf+av+dp
wolf+av+nude+dp(or just cops)
wolf+nude+dp (amazing for girls under 23 or just insecure or childish in general)

and more specifically on a date:
wolf+nude+xist
wolf+nude+dp

and probably the mega hitters for a date:
wolf+goa+xist+less then a drop dp
wolf+nude+goa+less then a drop dp

the dosages would be what you usually put from each one but if there is some similarities then drop the dosage abit.
i would put (solo) 2 spray xist, 3 drops goa, 4-8 drops nude, 1 drop dp and 1-2 sprays wolf.

so for example, the wolf+goa+xist i would put 1-2 goa instead of 3 because it is anderosterone heavy and so is xist.
if i add nude (or posses) which also has some Androsterone as i understand, then i would put around 3-4 drops nude.

wolf is awesome!
03-16-2019 9:42 AM

Share This Thread