Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Does My Gut Say Evolve Is Secretly The Best Sexual?
Madara - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Why Does My Gut Say Evolve Is Secretly The Best Sexual?
08-25-2021 1:59 PM

i have spent the past 6 weeks running very serious tests in nightclubs and i was about to call it a day and just order 10-20 bottles of domination since that seems to clearly be the best product for me to get laid in nightclubs.

But i keep thinking about evolve.

I only tested evolve twice in these 6 weeks but something tells me i should spend more time investigating evolve before making a final decision that domination is best product for getting laid in nightclubs in 2021.

what do you guys think?

have any of you had one night stands from nightclubs using evolve solo or mixes built around evolve?

my understanding is that of all available sexuals evolve is the only one proven to literally make girls wet; meaning while it might not cause sexual arousal on psychological level it seems to be the only product proven to cause physical lubrication in women.

this is why evolve intrigues me so much.

I believe i already can easily and consistently get women psychologically aroused in nightclubs with no mones so if evolve can cause the physical reaction then it might make things very easy for me.

but the problem is that almost everything i read about evolve is people using it on their wife, girlfriend,etc...so who knows if evolve can get random women in clubs wet just as effectively. i have yet to find a single report on this forum of someone getting a one night stand from the nightlife with evolve solo or mix built around evolve.

is anyone out there using evolve to have sex with new women?

i guess i might just have to find out myself by running evolve solo at least 3-5 times in the nightlife.

im already very happy having discovered domination but my gut says evolve might actually be better for me so i want to find out before i start stockpiling domination bottles.
08-25-2021 1:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Why Does My Gut Say Evolve Is Secretly The Best Sexual?
08-25-2021 6:02 PM

Evolves EST must interfere with my androgel because I end up with big belly bloat from evolve and many EST products approximately 30 min after application. (And yes no food has been consumed so that can't be blamed).

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
08-25-2021 6:02 PM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-25-2021 6:08 PM

(08-25-2021 6:02 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Evolves EST must interfere with my androgel because I end up with big belly bloat from evolve and many EST products approximately 30 min after application. (And yes no food has been consumed so that can't be blamed).

have you tested domination, brute or dominant ascend?

if yes, how did those go for you in terms of attracting women?
08-25-2021 6:08 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

08-25-2021 8:21 PM

ha, after trying all the mones in my sig plus all that I cant fit in that section, no evolve isnt the only one that can make women wet—hell it isn’t even one of the mones I reported for causing wet patches in the crotch of women at work for me

what I like about evolve is it’s easy to break the triple digits in mg for none + you know how much none you’re getting per spray/drop + easier to show people triple digits mg of none isnt anything to be scared of (because there’s less “scary” reports than say 0 to 69.)

laid/sex with coworkers:
bad wolf
av
tlg
dion
sxd
taboo
triple digit none source doesn’t matter + A1 for touches that excite her

Main: Love God

Recommend: Taboo

On the fence about/Still testing: Evolve, SOB, Dionysus

Testing Soon: SWSH

Combo testing: Nude + Love God

Rotation: Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Kane, SXD-9
08-25-2021 8:21 PM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-25-2021 8:42 PM

(08-25-2021 8:21 PM)Stories Wrote:  ha, after trying all the mones in my sig plus all that I cant fit in that section, no evolve isnt the only one that can make women wet—hell it isn’t even one of the mones I reported for causing wet patches in the crotch of women at work for me

what I like about evolve is it’s easy to break the triple digits in mg for none + you know how much none you’re getting per spray/drop + easier to show people triple digits mg of none isnt anything to be scared of (because there’s less “scary” reports than say 0 to 69.)

laid/sex with coworkers:
bad wolf
av
tlg
dion
sxd
taboo
triple digit none source doesn’t matter + A1 for touches that excite her

when you say triple digits in mg, how many sprays is that?

i run everything at very high sprays or drops.

so for example best sexual i have found in 6 weeks of testing in nightclubs at least 3 times per week is domination oil at dose of 15-30 drops.

i have also never tested evolve below 8 sprays so i run everything in really high levels compared to what most people recommend.

but i seem to be the only person seriously using mones in nightclubs on this forum or discoverxs so maybe that is why other people get better results with way less doses.

also, is A1 similar to cohesion? is yes so far i tried cohesion twice and im not sure i will again as it seems to soften the raw sexual effect of the sexuals too much in exchange for the comfort it adds. i also think comfort is extremely overrated in nightclubs. so probably wasted money on that bottle of cohesion as i doubt i will ever use it again.
08-25-2021 8:42 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

08-25-2021 9:16 PM

100 to below 300, mostly sticking in the 200 range as that’s my current testing zone (mg, so # sprays equivalent)

yes, you’re one of the few who visits nightclubs while covid is still on going

meh personally I don’t have the patience to count 15-30 drops or pool that and spread it. At that point I put the oil in a spray bottle and have at it. 15-30 drops sounds like only 2-4 sprays

Androsterone gives comfort for the record, your favorites has a lot of it, lowering stress allows you and her to experience more turn on and an easier time reaching an/multiple orgasm/s—performance issues in men and women sometimes boils down to being anxious for the act

Main: Love God

Recommend: Taboo

On the fence about/Still testing: Evolve, SOB, Dionysus

Testing Soon: SWSH

Combo testing: Nude + Love God

Rotation: Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Kane, SXD-9
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2021 9:30 PM by Stories.)
08-25-2021 9:16 PM
Madara - Banned
Banned

08-25-2021 9:49 PM

(08-25-2021 9:16 PM)Stories Wrote:  yes, you’re one of the few who visits nightclubs while covid is still on going

what part of the world do you live in where there are still restrictions on nightclubs?

my city had one of the most restrictive covid guidelines on the planet and we where one of the last places in the world to reopen nightclubs.

where in the world are you living where nightclubs are still closed?
08-25-2021 9:49 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-26-2021 12:59 AM

(08-25-2021 6:08 PM)Madara Wrote:  have you tested domination, brute or dominant ascend?

if yes, how did those go for you in terms of attracting women?

I've never tested domination, but from what it sounds like it is not much different than Primitive.

How the hell do you get laid so much from domination? Is there something in that juice besides high none that's magic sauce? Domination didn't make anyone's top 5 , and is it only working in nightclubs late at night?

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2021 1:01 AM by dsouza.)
08-26-2021 12:59 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-26-2021 5:02 AM

I have experienced Evolve oil getting my subjects wet (to the point where I can sometimes smell it), but that doesn't always equate to the subject showing attraction towards me. It's as if it triggers certain sexual reactions, but it doesn't connect the subject to the user.

I have tested different products on these same subjects, and although they didn't provoke those wet patches on the seats, they were far better for creating that essential pre-lay connection. BW+NA, BW+ GOA, BW+Taboo, etc.

Please bear in mind that I don't go to nightclubs (not even before COVID), most of my subjects are met by daygame.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-26-2021 5:02 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2021 6:09 PM

(08-25-2021 8:21 PM)Stories Wrote:  no evolve isnt the only one that can make women wet—hell it isn’t even one of the mones I reported for causing wet patches in the crotch of women at work for me

I looked back over the most recent 100 or so of your posts and didn't see that report. Can refer me to it, or repost here the mones you get wet reactions from? Thanks!

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
08-26-2021 6:09 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread