Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whew Been busy !!!
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Whew Been busy !!!
12-03-2009 6:43 PM

Sorry I have been scarce lately. Been really busy helping my mom with all the details after my dads passing. Pensions, insurance, taxes, social security etc etc. Man they make you jump through hoops. Advice to others................... Make sure you keep all your paperwork in order and in one place. Orginization has never been a high point for my parents........... goddess love them. [Image: tongue.gif]

My mom would never have been able to do all this in her state. She calls me her "angel child". I am the one sent by "god" (she had me late in life) to help her in life and understand her. We were joking around and she said maybe I should open a business where I help people get through all the red tape and errands when a love one passes instead of being a pheromone coach. LOL She said I could call myself the "Angel of Death " . She laughed so hard she almost fell out of the chair. I am glad she can still find her sense of humor because I was beginning to really worry about her. Not that I think she shouldnt grieve or anything but at least I know she will be ok.

Anywhooo enough about me and mine. I have been using a little easy mix that seems to really help both of us feel better.

I didn't get technical with it. I just wasn't in the mood but I used 4 pheromones.

Alpha Androstenol 25mcg per spray
TAA 25 mcg per spray
P74 15 mcg per spray
P103 25 mcg per spray.

I used a to-go bottle and just added roughly a fourth of each one in it.

This mix is great. Both calming and worry free and uplifting and giggly. It really makes me feel more at ease. My mom used some and she later said "you know I dont know if its because your here or because of the pheromones but I do feel better" I can tell the difference when I have it on and when I dont in the way she acts though.

When I dont have it on she is sullen and weepy. She worries and its impossible to get her to react in any positive manner. When I have it on she is still said but looks more to the positives, worries less and laughs more.

I know mones wont fix things for her. Its harder for her then me because she is not as spiritual as me or my Dad but if they can make things a little easier for her then its all good.
12-03-2009 6:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Whew Been busy !!!
12-03-2009 7:32 PM

Sounds like you both are beginning to heal. It'll take time, but you will be OK.

All my best.

Jim

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
12-03-2009 7:32 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

12-03-2009 11:46 PM

Well done, mother and daughter.

On the mix, I look forward to the day when we have a library of experience with known molecules and can whup up mixes like this knowing what we have.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
12-03-2009 11:46 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

12-04-2009 5:46 AM

(12-03-2009 11:46 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  Well done, mother and daughter.

On the mix, I look forward to the day when we have a library of experience with known molecules and can whup up mixes like this knowing what we have.

Yes it will be good to know what we have finally. Until then I gotta work with what I have though.

Quote:Sounds like you both are beginning to heal. It'll take time, but you will be OK.

Yep we are getting there. I think the holidays and all of our birthdays being around now makes it a little harder but we will be ok.

Tisha
12-04-2009 5:46 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2009 10:49 AM

Oh Tisha, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Isn't it wonderful that you can be there for your mom, though?

My thoughts are with you and your family. Holidays are such a hard time...
12-04-2009 10:49 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2009 2:53 PM

Tisha, that sounds like a great mix for uplifting the mood. p103 is really good for lightening things up. I'm glad you guys are able to laugh so hard Big Grin

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-04-2009 2:53 PM

Share This Thread