Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the science behind pheromones that makes you seem successful/like a celebrity?
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Whats the science behind pheromones that makes you seem successful/like a celebrity?
01-22-2022 5:22 PM

Like, in nature, how would that even work? How can you emit pheromones that makes you seem like a celebrity or very successful? What's the biological science behind it? AV/Celebrity for example makes you seem like a celebrity/star a lot of times, and Ascend makes you seem like a very successful person etc

I can understand sexual attraction, aggressiveness, alpha behaviour and things like that from pheromones, but i can't understand how nature would perceive success and fame and apply it to your sweat/endocrine glands
01-22-2022 5:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Whats the science behind pheromones that makes you seem successful/like a celebrity?
01-22-2022 6:11 PM

(01-22-2022 5:22 PM)michaelthef Wrote:  Like, in nature, how would that even work? How can you emit pheromones that makes you seem like a celebrity or very successful? What's the biological science behind it? AV/Celebrity for example makes you seem like a celebrity/star a lot of times, and Ascend makes you seem like a very successful person etc

I can understand sexual attraction, aggressiveness, alpha behaviour and things like that from pheromones, but i can't understand how nature would perceive success and fame and apply it to your sweat/endocrine glands

I think the body sensors that pick up the pheromones are quite primitive in machanism. "Celebrity" is today's equivalent of something that was before very "wanted yet out of reach", like you're famous everybody wants you. And the phermones like AV give you traits as something desirable like this but out of reach.

Lol try explaining how Casanova attracts tall girls haha

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-22-2022 6:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For Science: What proved pheromones to you? Gladen 3 760 06-04-2021 10:14 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Celebrity XS (Formeryl XS100) Musician1994 3 5,101 05-14-2014 8:40 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Math classes on Pheromones.. Whats best? tmart234 13 6,275 10-24-2013 12:17 AM
Last Post: wiserd
  Celebrity Signatures kenpachi 8 6,028 07-11-2012 4:41 PM
Last Post: thundr