Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
What works best for sluts?
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What works best for sluts?
02-15-2018 4:37 PM

(02-15-2018 4:10 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  This is where we have a clash of cultures. In MY world, the i8 is a very common car. It's not different at all. The $400k Carbon cars are exotic and different in my world. $100k to $200k car is somewhat common.
Personally I think the i8 is ugly. I HATE The 2 tone colors. It would be OK in 1 color. I prefer a Ferrari 458 type of look.....

I can say very confidently a girl will not have sex or like a guy because of his car. The car brings a status thing more than anything. Others will be happy because he's financially secure.

Also in my world many buy the i8 used and finance it for 60+ months..... but they live at home with their parents. I love the Grandfather financing option...... Smile

A culture that would find the i8 common would be unique and rare by definition as there simply aren't enough people on the planet that can afford cars significantly more expensive, so you're making an argument based on a small group and not the population as a whole.

I understand that it's not your cup of tea, but that has nothing to do with how others respond in general. My posts were about not only my own personal experience, but what I've seen from other luxury car owners in big cities in the US.

As you stated, for you girls aren't willing to hookup with you because of your car, but others might have a different experience. Cheers!Smoke

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-15-2018 4:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2018 4:45 PM

(02-15-2018 4:37 PM)theLaw Wrote:  A culture that would find the i8 common would be unique and rare by definition as there simply aren't enough people on the planet that can afford cars significantly more expensive, so you're making an argument based on a small group and not the population as a whole.

I understand that it's not your cup of tea, but that has nothing to do with how others respond in general. My posts were about not only my own personal experience, but what I've seen from other luxury car owners in big cities in the US.

As you stated, for you girls aren't willing to hookup with you because of your car, but others might have a different experience. Cheers!Smoke

NY, LA, MIAMI, LONDON, DUBAI.... all see I8 as a common car

There are dozens just in my neighborhood. I am also talking about girls reactions to the car. Some like it, some prefer other cars over the I8. I think it also depends on the type of girl. Girls that come from wealthy circles don't care...an I8 is a Camry to them. GETO type girls may be intrigued by a nice sports car.... but then again they might be more attracted to a CHANEL bag..... Smile

Sorry to sidetrack this thread, but I think discussing the different viewpoints is important. Not on cars, but on things that attract and entice women, and across different social classes and cultures
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 4:51 PM by xtraspecial.)
02-15-2018 4:45 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-15-2018 4:55 PM

(02-15-2018 4:45 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  NY, LA, MIAMI, LONDON, DUBAI.... all see I8 as a common car

There are dozens just in my neighborhood. I am also talking about girls reactions to the car. Some like it, some prefer other cars over the I8. I think it also depends on the type of girl. Girls that come from wealthy circles don't care...an I8 is a Camry to them. GETO type girls may be intrigued by a nice sports car.... but then again they might be more attracted to a CHANEL bag..... Smile

Oh......I see the misunderstanding.

So I posted about girls responding to sports cars in general, not girls responding to sports cars in only high-income cities.

Glad we sorted that out. Cheers!Beach

02-15-2018 4:55 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-15-2018 5:10 PM

The topic has gone a little off the road (pun intended)

Getting back to the main discussion...

It seems like the consensus opinion is just use whatever you normally use. I thought that there may have been more to it but the opinion is that women are women.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-15-2018 5:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-15-2018 5:33 PM

(02-15-2018 5:10 PM)Paradox Wrote:  The topic has gone a little off the road (pun intended)

Getting back to the main discussion...

It seems like the consensus opinion is just use whatever you normally use. I thought that there may have been more to it but the opinion is that women are women.

Yes I agree. Sluts are sluts they’ll be easy if you find them no special pheromones are needed for the girls who spread their legs for a different guy every weekend. The mones could help someone create the initial attention grab, the convo flow, the wearer get self effects that help him get laid.

In the end, sluts are sluts and if you run into this girl without mones you’re chances of getting laid are higher than wearing mones with a not easy woman. .
02-15-2018 5:33 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-15-2018 5:47 PM

(02-15-2018 5:10 PM)Paradox Wrote:  It seems like the consensus opinion is just use whatever you normally use. I thought that there may have been more to it but the opinion is that women are women.

I agree, although I would say that SOB, Cops and BW are in their own special class with regards to getting laid quickly, but you have to act fast.

Not sure how Stevo created SOB (spray not oil), but I've experienced more "out of nowhere" hits with it than any other mix currently available.

BW on the other hand, seems to have better diffusion + fragrance, so much higher doses are an option.

02-15-2018 5:47 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-15-2018 6:08 PM

A friend once told me nice girls are wilder in bed than hot girls. He's wrong , right?

-- every nice girl I dated this past summer was a slut with m3x.

You could say m3x brought the slut out of the nice girls....perhaps nice girls are just better at hiding their slutty slide, until they feel comfortable enough with a man to let that side out.... hmmm

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 8:56 PM by dsouza.)
02-15-2018 6:08 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 10:15 PM

(02-15-2018 6:08 PM)dsouza Wrote:  [b]perhaps nice girls are just better at hiding their slutty slide, until they feel comfortable enough with a man to let that side out.... hmmm

Bingo! I discovered an effective angle at a time when things weren't going well. I was having no luck with women. Even with Pheromones. One night I was sitting at a bar drinking a beer and minding my own business. A very hot girl half my age comes up next to me to order a drink. She starts talking to me and I'm just sitting there thinking blah blah blah whatever. Out of frustration I turn to her and say "You seem like a really nice girl. You probably don't want to talk to me because I just want to fuck". My only intention was to get rid of her and be left alone. Much to my surprise this "good girl" giggles and says OK. Five minutes later we're on the way to my place. Thinking it was just a fluke I tried this approach again. Bam! It worked again. In fact in most cases it did work. The times that it didn't there was never an issue. They simply thought I was kidding and laughed it off.

I would never use this approach for day game but in a bar/club where people tend to hook up and there is disinhibiting alcohol involved it works. My point is that even "good girl" can be sluts.
02-15-2018 10:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-15-2018 10:43 PM

And men're sluts too. Like me. Lol.

For me, for the bar sluts, BW and AM (Both Silicone and NOS) worked multiple times.
02-15-2018 10:43 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-16-2018 12:47 AM

I think sexuals backed up with socials would bring them out....Case in point, I'm married and people I interact know it. There are a few ladies that are more open about their sexuality. They have have straight up asked me if I was game (socials/sexuals). One of them doesn't have sex with black guys (so she says), but I seem special. Another part of that is not judging them in a negative way for going after what they want. Even before pheromones (and marriage), creating an environment where a woman can feel free to be open about her feelings and fantasies almost always paid off. The socials with the sexuals open them up more to you and you can steer the conversation any way you want it. Also, the socials take some of the fear out of the sexuals....Especially when you just meet someone.

I do think that Scottie2Hottie is correct too....Coming at them direct and you get almost anything to work.....It filters out the pretenders.
02-16-2018 12:47 AM

Share This Thread