Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
What works best for sluts?
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: What works best for sluts?
02-15-2018 2:00 PM

First of all let me say that I love sluts. But as was said they are opportunists (actually all women are in one way or another) and, like their male counterparts, will soon be off to their next sexual adventure. Actually that's one of the things I love most about sluts. They are all about no strings attached fun. Just don't expect it to last. Figuratively speaking, you may only get to ride that bull for 8 seconds but man what a rush. They are thrill seekers and that's what they look for; thrill after thrill.

Back in my post divorce manwhore days I always sought out sluts. The last thing either of us wanted was a relationship. If you can provide them will that rush they seek then you're in. I've actually had encounters where I would meet a woman in a club, we'd quickly head back to my place, do the deed then head back to the club. As soon as we arrive she's off chancing another guy and hooking up again. That's a true slut right there. lol

Phero wise, what I've found is that they respond best to high Androstenone/Androsterone mixes. Here's my theory on that. If you project a strong alpha signature she's going to think here's a guy who can have any woman he chooses and probably gets laid a lot. He can take me where I want to go. He fulfills a functional need. Throw in a high Androstenone signature that gets her heart racing (thrill) and her pussy wet then you have a winning combination. With the right combination they are easy targets and in most cases will approach you. Sluts usually aren't the shy quiet type. That isn't to say that there aren't closet sluts out prowling too. With them you hafta work your way past their front. Sometimes those closet sluts are the biggest freaks.
02-15-2018 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-15-2018 2:16 PM

(02-15-2018 2:00 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Phero wise, what I've found is that they respond best to high Androstenone/Androsterone mixes. Here's my theory on that....

Great Reply. Thanks for putting so much thought into your reply. Nice insight.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

(02-15-2018 1:53 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Girls don't care about your car at ALL. It just means that you have money, and can treat them like a princess, and you can be their ATM. Of course, a guy does seem like a cool guy/Alpha in a nice sports car.... but that's about it. NO girl would sleep with a guy just for his car... (His money, YES.... but regardless of the car)

First off, don't use the ALL or NOTHING if you want to have an actual debate instead of an argument, unless the other party chose to make definitive statements, which in this case, I didn't.

It's not just a sports car..........but something like the i8 with winged doors, which stands out even above Lambo or Bentley because of it's unique design. To be fair, I've seen this with less expensive vehicles, but the i8 is really on another level visually, which is why I mentioned it explicitly in my post, which is the key.

Many girls absolutely care about your car.........if they're looking to hookup, but it's not necessary, just a way to expedite the process. For dating, you'll need to start another topic.

Finally, a luxury car is usually a good indicator of a luxury home, both of which indicate access to resources, which is highly valuable when looking for casual sex.

So it looks like we'll just have to agree to disagree. Cheers!Dirol

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 2:23 PM by theLaw.)
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 2:36 PM

(02-15-2018 2:16 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Great Reply. Thanks for putting so much thought into your reply. Nice insight.

Thanks Paradox. Those insights didn't come without my fair share of failures. It took me quite a lot of mistakes to get it right and sometimes I still fail. But in failure we (hopefully) learn and improve.
02-15-2018 2:36 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2018 2:45 PM

(02-15-2018 1:53 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I'm a car guy, and usually have some sexy cars. They're race cars for me, so I don't really care about how it looks. I barely wash them. I have cars and motorcycles. (Which girls actually love much MUCH more than cars)

Girls don't care about your car at ALL. It just means that you have money, and can treat them like a princess, and you can be their ATM. Of course, a guy does seem like a cool guy/Alpha in a nice sports car.... but that's about it. NO girl would sleep with a guy just for his car... (His money, YES.... but regardless of the car) I actually have picked up more girls with regular type cars, than my flashy sports cars. Frankly I actually hate the attraction of my sports cars now......

I have a new Audi (and a Glastron in the marina) and my female work mates notice and mention my ''fancy'' car and boat, and I suspect it means more to them than they will admit (because they realize it's shallow). But I agree it's not really the car that they like. They like the idea of driving one, the status that it brings.

The best part is my male work mates that say things like ''fancy cars are signs of small penis syndrome'' etc... and I just smirk and laugh it off and sometimes say things like ''yeah my dick is SO tiny that blah blah blah'' and I notice how it arouses the ladies that I don't get angry or offended and just laugh it off. A fancy car/boat/house is part of the game but social status is where it's at IMO. That's what Im working on.
02-15-2018 2:45 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-15-2018 3:40 PM

(02-15-2018 12:57 PM)theLaw Wrote:  PS: I you really want to save yourself some grief, then just go lease a BMW I8 (cheapest eye-catching sports car at only $140,000), and drive around offering girls a ride. It sounds ridiculous, but it might actually be the most effective and efficient way to get laid in history (fortune favors the bold) sans mones.

Xtraspecial, I kind of didn't say anything about the car thing because I know it's true. In fact, I passed by a club last Sat and this guy was standing beside his Nissan Maxima (?) will winged doors and his sound system blasting. He didn't even have to go in the club. Girls were taking selfies with him and with the car ect....no, he was not a celebrity.

I think that you and The Law are both correct.

Some women want the attention. They want to sit in the winged car and have other women stare jealously. They want to be driven at 100 mph with the top down...just like in the movies.

Some women want the money (golddiggers). Flashy shiny things attract them. Buy a bottle of Patron at the club ($500) and they come sniffing. Nice outfit. A nice pair of Bally's or A Diciannoveventitre and you may be game, set and match for the golddigger.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-15-2018 3:40 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-15-2018 3:43 PM

About the fancy car and house, I can give u the personal experience that I got. I can't categorize a set party saying that this is that and that is this. Some chicks hooked up with me purely cos I drive a luxury car. While others couldn't give a fly about it.

It's more like each to their own.
02-15-2018 3:43 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-15-2018 4:00 PM

I was wearing Alpha Q and a slut came up to me on the sidewalk. We danced, drank, and my penis was in her mouth in a couple hours. Androsterone is a strong part of AQ I think, and there’s some sexual molecules I can’t tell if it’s Androstanone.

In my experience, they like balanced blends with emphasis on androstenone. Androstadienone or P96 comfort isn’t necessary for sluts.

BW has ventured with me in deep “oh she’s a slut” territory, and so has dirty primitive.

If I’m out for sluts, I’ll wear BW, DP (I’d choose this one if my only goal was getting a slut that night) or AQ.

BW and AQ have different effects that aren’t slut specific. DP is my slut finder (we were horizontal with 20 min of face time and some texting over a few hours. This was in Vegas.
02-15-2018 4:00 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2018 4:10 PM

(02-15-2018 2:16 PM)theLaw Wrote:  First off, don't use the ALL or NOTHING if you want to have an actual debate instead of an argument, unless the other party chose to make definitive statements, which in this case, I didn't.

It's not just a sports car..........but something like the i8 with winged doors, which stands out even above Lambo or Bentley because of it's unique design. To be fair, I've seen this with less expensive vehicles, but the i8 is really on another level visually, which is why I mentioned it explicitly in my post, which is the key.

Many girls absolutely care about your car.........if they're looking to hookup, but it's not necessary, just a way to expedite the process. For dating, you'll need to start another topic.

Finally, a luxury car is usually a good indicator of a luxury home, both of which indicate access to resources, which is highly valuable when looking for casual sex.

So it looks like we'll just have to agree to disagree. Cheers!Dirol

This is where we have a clash of cultures. In MY world, the i8 is a very common car. It's not different at all. The $400k Carbon cars are exotic and different in my world. $100k to $200k car is somewhat common.
Personally I think the i8 is ugly. I HATE The 2 tone colors. It would be OK in 1 color. I prefer a Ferrari 458 type of look.....

I can say very confidently a girl will not have sex or like a guy because of his car. The car brings a status thing more than anything. Others will be happy because he's financially secure.

Also in my world many buy the i8 used and finance it for 60+ months..... but they live at home with their parents. I love the Grandfather financing option...... Smile
02-15-2018 4:10 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2018 4:14 PM

(02-15-2018 3:40 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Xtraspecial, I kind of didn't say anything about the car thing because I know it's true. In fact, I passed by a club last Sat and this guy was standing beside his Nissan Maxima (?) will winged doors and his sound system blasting. He didn't even have to go in the club. Girls were taking selfies with him and with the car ect....no, he was not a celebrity.

DAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!

MAXIMA????? What would the girls at the club do with my brother in law's Nissan GTR with 800+HP??????????
02-15-2018 4:14 PM

Share This Thread