Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
What to wear around younger employees?
LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

What to wear around younger employees?
03-01-2017 5:53 PM

Okay so here's the thing, I'm a manager at a fashion-forward retail store for teens/young adults. I'm 28/Asian and most of my co-workers and employees are like teenagers to early 20's. Mainly girls also. Our customers typically fit those descriptions too. I want a good product that'll help give me that edge in easily making sales, as well as generate respect/status from my younger peers (since I am one of their managers) and go ahead and throw in some attraction too. I like to flirt a lot and we definitely get PLENTY of cuties that come through the store Yes

What do you think would be a good standalone/mix to achieve these goals?

Everyone's ideas and recommendations are welcome! Thanks guys!
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 5:54 PM by LukeThighwalker.)
03-01-2017 5:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What to wear around younger employees?
03-01-2017 6:16 PM

Quote:I've done extensive research and testing into both products but I can't seem to figure out which one is better. I'm going after college-aged targets (18-25), which both products are designed for. Both products have a "ramp-up" period, where social effects take over for about 1-2 hours before becoming sexual. Both products are supposed to incite kino, as well as cause more passionate/frequent orgasms during sex.

Aside from the androstenedione in L2K v1, it seems to be super similar to Evolve. Is there any clear advantage in using one over the other?

Looking at your past posts it appears that you have tried several products with little-to-no reporting while asking question after question.

At this point it might be wise to take some time and start simple with a single product + some research using the search function as you don't appear to be getting anywhere using your current approach after nearly a year on these boards.Dash1

It also appears, based on your posts, that you have access to a large number of social situations involving women in their twenties, but don't seem to be using them to your advantage......which screams beta-male.......or at the very least, someone with approach anxiety.

Time to start taking some risks if you want actual results.Big boss

[Image: 3672155.jpg?size=640x420]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-01-2017 6:16 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-02-2017 8:22 AM

What he said + wolf.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
03-02-2017 8:22 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2017 9:46 AM

What TheLaw said. In your other thread I recommended Nude, but seeing that you're the manager, buy Wolf. Don't ask questions, just put it on and go to work and try not to think about it.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-02-2017 9:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread