Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What mones/blends make you gals and guys work better?
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

What mones/blends make you gals and guys work better?
12-05-2012 8:28 AM

I'm getting myself prepared again for psychometric and aptitude tests, psychological evaluation and technical interview. Now I have a much better knowledge of pheromones than in the last time I did this, so I'm not going phero-free this time. I have some weeks to prepare at home, where I'll be testing for the best mix to wear.

I've only decided 1) that I'll not be wearing any -dienone or excess of Alpha Androstenol, because it can compromise my reflexes, which would be bad. 2) I'll wear something to impress the psychologist only my wrists, and something to make me perform better behind my years/neck. 3) Of course it'll be a small amount, for sure, I will not risk anything near an OD.

So what would you wear? Below is a list of what I own:

Alpha Dreams: Achar, Alfa Donna, Glace

PheromoneXS: Desire Me, Desire Me Plus, Temptress, Tease, Cohesion W, Flirt, Vibe, Connections

Love Potion: Audacious, Balm Bomb, Blatant Invitation, Dominance, La Femme Mystère, LFM Noir, Lace, Open Windows, Perfect Match, Popularity Potion, Sexpionage, Super Sexy 4 Women, Swimming With Sharks, Topper, Gotcha

Liquid Alchemy: She Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Maui Kiss

Androtics: TAL, TAH, P75

Single molecules: DHEAS, Est, Beta Androstenol, epirone, -dienone

Thank you in advance.

PS - anyone knows what's in Swimming With Sharks and Focus Potion?

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 8:31 AM by Akelah.)
12-05-2012 8:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What mones/blends make you gals and guys work better?
12-05-2012 9:02 AM

(12-05-2012 8:28 AM)Akelah Wrote:  I'm getting myself prepared again for psychometric and aptitude tests, psychological evaluation and technical interview. Now I have a much better knowledge of pheromones than in the last time I did this, so I'm not going phero-free this time. I have some weeks to prepare at home, where I'll be testing for the best mix to wear.

I've only decided 1) that I'll not be wearing any -dienone or excess of Alpha Androstenol, because it can compromise my reflexes, which would be bad. 2) I'll wear something to impress the psychologist only my wrists, and something to make me perform better behind my years/neck. 3) Of course it'll be a small amount, for sure, I will not risk anything near an OD.

So what would you wear? Below is a list of what I own:

Alpha Dreams: Achar, Alfa Donna, Glace

PheromoneXS: Desire Me, Desire Me Plus, Temptress, Tease, Cohesion W, Flirt, Vibe, Connections

Love Potion: Audacious, Balm Bomb, Blatant Invitation, Dominance, La Femme Mystère, LFM Noir, Lace, Open Windows, Perfect Match, Popularity Potion, Sexpionage, Super Sexy 4 Women, Swimming With Sharks, Topper, Gotcha

Liquid Alchemy: She Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Maui Kiss

Androtics: TAL, TAH, P75

Single molecules: DHEAS, Est, Beta Androstenol, epirone, -dienone

Thank you in advance.

PS - anyone knows what's in Swimming With Sharks and Focus Potion?

I am feeling either Glace, Hypnotica Social or even both applied together to different areas of your body. Perhaps some DHEAS for a possible beautifying effect would be effective. The way I imagine it is with a few socials and even something such as DHEAS to make you appear potentially even more attractive would cause the psychologist to open up more and in turn you will end up with much more of a surface inspection which hopefully would be near completely positive to whatever values they may be examining.

That was slightly wordy.

My verdict is to use socials to give verbal diarrhea to your psychologist so that they are less concerned with giving you such a highly critical assessment. Of course they'll still follow protocol. But you may easily appear more likable which may put the ball in your court as far as gaining the outcome you want.

Note: The mix I recommend is mainly one that should be safe. Alpha and sexual products may come off in a way you do not intend and the psychologist may give you possible unwarranted shit tests and thus he/she may examine you much more carefully.

Good luck.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
12-05-2012 9:02 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-05-2012 11:24 AM

I couldn't find anything on Focus Potion or SWS, but description wise SWS sounds right up your alley. I'll be getting LP FP in another week or so but haven't tried it yet to know what to think of it...it did come to mind when I was reading your post though lol. Alfa Donna reminds me of the sassiness of Audacious when I wear it...not sure that's what you'd be going for. Someone with more experience with the other products will have to help you out...I only have LP & AD from your list. I would think anything overtly sexual could backfire but LFM & SS4W have always proven great socials for me. I would think SWS for you both and some B-nol for them Mrgreen Nothing too dominant (in case it clashes with their personality) but nothing too stimulating to keep things flowing naturally.

Let us know how it goes! I'm eager to know what you choose and how it works.
Good luck!
bighug

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-05-2012 11:24 AM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-06-2012 10:53 AM

Thank you both for your answer. A social will be on my wrists. What about something for me, for self effects? To think quick and clear, to be well awake and motivated, any idea? Focus Potion?

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
12-06-2012 10:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb Mones, Blends and Dreaming Akelah 9 4,108 07-17-2013 5:31 PM
Last Post: Fleur
  Mones that make you look more Attractive? Honeycake 16 8,463 12-12-2012 4:12 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  What mones can make you sleepy? pherogal 13 6,031 11-14-2012 5:49 PM
Last Post: Akelah
  Mones and Blends spreadsheet Akelah 42 15,544 10-14-2012 10:51 AM
Last Post: JOC
  Trouble at work, can mones help me? Agaisha 2 1,802 09-26-2012 11:37 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl