Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your favorite day of the week to pickup?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

What is your favorite day of the week to pickup?
01-02-2020 7:38 PM

Most will say Fri or Sat..

But listen.... there are more factors at work.

If you're aiming for women who have jobs (read not students) many work M-F and have weekends off. Most of these women are older like 25+.

If you pick them up on a weekday at a place they work at or where you're a regular at, you can date them on Sat or Sun when they are off.

If you're only aiming for 21-24 year olds many are at school weekdays and work weekends to make extra money.

Lately I'm finding experimenting with the days I go out are showing me some days are better than others for certain age groups.

I used to think Sat night was best for picking up but Sat night is date night.... It may be easier to pickup during the week before date night for many people.

I'm just speculating here.. I myself am a worker M-F so weekends I'm free but then again I spend with my SO... I figure most couples go out on weekends. Sundays are mostly families.

So which day of the week is your lucky day for pickup? Read: when you'll encounter the hottest single women who aren't kids who are more "open" to meeting people.

All feedback welcomed.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2020 7:41 PM by dsouza.)
01-02-2020 7:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: What is your favorite day of the week to pickup?
01-02-2020 7:55 PM

I don't have a LUCKY DAY or a FAVORITE DAY, D. When the scent of the rose finds my nose, I'M ON IT! Hopefully, she'll consider it to be a LUCKY DAY! Ok

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-02-2020 7:55 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2020 11:55 PM

When it comes to online dating, a friend of mine who is a scientist ran a couple of hundred tries and found that tuesday evenings is the best time to introduce yourself and schedule a date.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2020 11:56 PM by Test.of.Sweden.)
01-02-2020 11:55 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-03-2020 3:23 AM

(01-02-2020 11:55 PM)Test.of.Sweden Wrote:  When it comes to online dating, a friend of mine who is a scientist ran a couple of hundred tries and found that tuesday evenings is the best time to introduce yourself and schedule a date.

Here's the thing... Most people online are taking their time looking when they are in a private place like at home as they don't want the world to know their private life.

If they are at home Tuesday nights , does that mean half the dating population of hot single women are not OUT AND ABOUT capable of meeting people?

So therefore for real life pickup would Tuesday evenings really be the best? Look at your average mall.... isn't it dead on a Tuesday?

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 3:25 AM by dsouza.)
01-03-2020 3:23 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2020 3:57 AM

I found that best time to meet women is at around 9 pm fri or sat in groups of 3 or 2 rarely see one.

If there a how should I say that a fat girl with friend 100% the hot friend has brought out her fat friend because she lonely and horny.
01-03-2020 3:57 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

01-03-2020 4:00 AM

Wait. Saturday is date night where you live? So, when you frequent places singles go to it’s empty?
01-03-2020 4:00 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-03-2020 4:18 AM

(01-03-2020 4:00 AM)Stories Wrote:  Wait. Saturday is date night where you live? So, when you frequent places singles go to it’s empty?

I’m in Toronto and I’m not talking about pulling off SNL on sat night at 3 am.

I’m talking about meeting people. When I go to singles bars on a Sat evening it’s mostly couples dating or people single but too young in groups. Even at the bar there’s usually a guy grabbing drinks with his date or gf. Or lonely guys alone getting drunk.

Trying to go from table to table opening people gets most punks kicked out for harassing clientele by managers.

Sat nights are busier but you could get lost amongst the masses.

Which leads me to believe perhaps a Thursday evening is one of the best days to meet older single hot women. It’s busy but not as busy as a weekend. Just a guess. You come in under the radar.

Fri sat too much competition and security out in full effect possibly ruining your chances.

In his book bang and day bang Roosh V recommends weekdays since most places aren’t as crowded and women don’t have their guard up.. it’s easier to converse when music isn’t blasting.

Just some food for thought.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 5:06 AM by dsouza.)
01-03-2020 4:18 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-03-2020 8:53 AM

Resisting the urge to quote "Saturday Night" by Elton John...

Myself, I have no particular preference for days or nights. I suppose I'd say that any day that ends in a "Y" suits me just fine. For me, seduction isn't about playing the odds and numbers, it is about detecting that initial je ne sais quoi and then going over and seeing if there's a connection.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-03-2020 8:53 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-03-2020 7:12 PM

My own thoughts:

Whether it’s the bar scene or online dating, men who are good at pulling off ONS on a regular basis with the most beautiful women , are basically playing the numbers game.

01-03-2020 7:12 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-03-2020 8:16 PM

(01-03-2020 8:53 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Resisting the urge to quote "Saturday Night" by Elton John...

Myself, I have no particular preference for days or nights. I suppose I'd say that any day that ends in a "Y" suits me just fine. For me, seduction isn't about playing the odds and numbers, it is about detecting that initial je ne sais quoi and then going over and seeing if there's a connection.

Yes. This. Exactly. For me it has never been about approaching 50 women a night hoping to get one interested in going home with me. It has always been about someone who catches my eye who’s eye I have also caught.

You don’t need to approach 50 women a night. You just need to be looking for the RIGHT women who capture your imagination. Detach from the outcome and HAVE FUN!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-03-2020 8:16 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What’s your favorite day of the week to pickup women? dsouza 1 175 09-15-2021 12:10 PM
Last Post: Gladen
  Am NOS 2019 VS TKO for Pickup dsouza 7 1,749 08-17-2020 4:37 AM
Last Post: dsouza