Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is best for day game
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: What is best for day game
12-08-2011 9:12 PM

(12-08-2011 8:58 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  What's your Wolf dose in the daytime? I use 2 sprays to the neck...

Hi Jaycee,

I used to do two spritz too, but I think it was a tad too much. I ordered Wolf unscented, and spray really soft and slowly the juice in my hand. It's oily so not a lot comes out this way (about 3-4 drops), then smear it all over my neck and chest. So it should be little less than a full spray. This should be enough to get you all kind of social/sexual hits. Effects should last anywhere from 5-8 hrs.

For even more dramatic results you can add a dash of your favorite -none product (PI/m, Alpha 7, Primitive, New Pheromone Additive/The Edge...). Cover with a good cologne if using the unscented version (I love wolf scented but prefer to use my own colognes).

Best of luck,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 10:30 PM by Chaotic.)
12-08-2011 9:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2011 5:05 AM

I forgot to mention in my first post on this thread another mix which has got me great action and attraction during the daytime, with shop assistants, female passers-by, lonely ladies, and girls who were with their boyfriends and still gave me the interest signals. That mix was Ammunition from AD, at 2 full sprays during the daytime. But the Ammunition that got me those responses was with the scent they used for it prior to using game scent, which was a spicy fragrance that reminded me of Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette.
12-10-2011 5:05 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2021 3:51 AM

This is maybe not the right trade but i havend couldn't find the right tread.

Some days I work at the airport handing out flyers about wine.
I work there alone and would like to meet girls too. The problem
at the airport is this:
-People are not in flirt mode like they are in the club. The people
at the airport are busier than in shopping malls. If I hand out flyers
in the shopping mall then accept more people than at the airport.
-Low Game: At the airport I can't demonstrate my Velvue as much
as on the train, in the park or in a club. No social proof, free selection,
leader of man. On the train, I can talk to my wingman on the phone
about DHV stories and the woman consumes my Velvue and this is
high game. Airport is not the right place for high game.
-Little time: When the women at the airport are busy with their tasks
and don't have time, then I can hardly demonstrate my velvue and
my pheromones need time to hit faster.

I would wear pheromones in places where people are
longer in my presence so that I can demonstrate my
Velvue and so that they get hit in my pheromone cloud.

Does it make sense to wear pheromones at the airport?
07-22-2021 3:51 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-22-2021 9:02 AM

Let me see if I have this correct:
  • you're at an airport where ladies' guards are down
  • your job is to initiate contact with random strangers
  • you're handing out fliers for wine!
  • you have an automatic 'safe' aura because you're handing out fliers
  • you do not have the time to make a poor impression

No offense meant, but to me that is a prime, Prime, PRIME atmosphere for seduction.

Wine, in any culture, is considered to be classy and sophisticated compared to other beverages; it has the mystique and art of its own culture. By proxy, peddling it, you are transferred some of that culture.

You have a custom-made reason to talk to random people, especially ladies.

You have ready-made openings to refer to her aura of sophistication and culture, and complexity...just like wine.

You can easily compare her to a fine wine and give out "original" compliments

You have fliers in your hand!!! Giving you something for her to write her phone number down upon.

There's no time for her to calculate whether you're sincere or just trying to pick her up so you can be free and have fun with it without being cross-examined.

They're either concentrating on business/ family and could use a much-needed mental escape from that drudgery...or they're coming or going from "vacation-mode" and already have a let-loose mentality.

You are the only fisherman in a barrel filled with fish.

About the only environment more prime than that would be to be the only male teacher in an all-girls catholic college!

You don't need a chance to display value (i assume Velvue means value); you just need to value yourself and others will pick up on that. You don't need time for your pheromones to kick in, you need to seize opportunity.

While some pheromones do take some time to really get the hooks in and to start rolling full-steam, the initial effects are always a slight enhancement of how others perceive you.

In short, stop looking for excuses as to why something isn't going to work. You can always find a plethora. Instead, look to the advantages of every situation and figure out how to have fun and enjoy yourself as well as to how that will help you connect.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-22-2021 9:02 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-22-2021 11:50 AM

(07-22-2021 9:02 AM)Gladen Wrote:  You can easily compare her to a fine wine and give out "original" compliments

I think this is the key.

Tasteful and work safe complements are in order of course while wearing work safe pheromone products. A man handing out flyers cannot overtly hit on a woman in that environment but giving a complement hits the ball into her court. That is a pressure free invitation for her to seduce him.
07-22-2021 11:50 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2021 12:11 PM

(07-22-2021 9:02 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Let me see if I have this correct:
  • you're at an airport where ladies' guards are down
  • your job is to initiate contact with random strangers
  • you're handing out fliers for wine!
  • you have an automatic 'safe' aura because you're handing out fliers
  • you do not have the time to make a poor impression

No offense meant, but to me that is a prime, Prime, PRIME atmosphere for seduction.

Wine, in any culture, is considered to be classy and sophisticated compared to other beverages; it has the mystique and art of its own culture. By proxy, peddling it, you are transferred some of that culture.

You have a custom-made reason to talk to random people, especially ladies.

You have ready-made openings to refer to her aura of sophistication and culture, and complexity...just like wine.

You can easily compare her to a fine wine and give out "original" compliments

You have fliers in your hand!!! Giving you something for her to write her phone number down upon.

There's no time for her to calculate whether you're sincere or just trying to pick her up so you can be free and have fun with it without being cross-examined.

They're either concentrating on business/ family and could use a much-needed mental escape from that drudgery...or they're coming or going from "vacation-mode" and already have a let-loose mentality.

You are the only fisherman in a barrel filled with fish.

About the only environment more prime than that would be to be the only male teacher in an all-girls catholic college!

You don't need a chance to display value (i assume Velvue means value); you just need to value yourself and others will pick up on that. You don't need time for your pheromones to kick in, you need to seize opportunity.

While some pheromones do take some time to really get the hooks in and to start rolling full-steam, the initial effects are always a slight enhancement of how others perceive you.

In short, stop looking for excuses as to why something isn't going to work. You can always find a plethora. Instead, look to the advantages of every situation and figure out how to have fun and enjoy yourself as well as to how that will help you connect.

Yes, exactly, I distribute the flyers to the strangers. When I hand out the flyers it comes across as if I want to sell them something. Of course there are women who react in a friendly way, but there are very few. I haven't used pheromones at the airport yet. I've given sweets as a promoter before and people's reactions have been much better. That was my other job.

Today I distributed the flyers in the shopping mall and used 1/4 Overdose for the first time.

Self-effects
+I had a lot of energy and felt strong. I didn't feel
as huge as I did with TA or Av, but rather smooth
and energetic like Aqua Vitae.
+Today I haved fun
+I had more powerful body language
+I was motivated to flirt directly with women
and I addressed 4 women directly and paid
them a direct compliment.

Effects on the others
-I didn't notice any effects from others
-When I distributed the flyers, nobody talked
to me longer than without overdose
-When I approved the 4 girls with a direct
compliment, they didn't even invest in the
conversation. I was the one who invested
in the conversation. What did I get in the
end? Rejection.
-After that, I stopped approached the women
directly because I was afraid of being contacted.
I know the cause of my approach anxiety.
This anxiety came from feeling "I'm not good
enough for the woman". This feeling came because,
because I can't control that the woman doesn't talk
enough and then wants to move on. And I havent
eneugh option of woman and I feel me needy if she
say "I have to go on."

Conclusion
I wouldn't say Overdose didn't work for me. It worked because I saw the self-effects.
But I haven't got any hits from women or from people in general. I started very small. Next time I'll increase the dose to 1/2 pump.
Last week i wear Taboo with 1 Million edt and the people was more friendly.
I am worked before 2 month in a perfume store and the 20 years old woman sayed to me hi. This ist a small hit. With Evolve or with Core I dont gived Hits.

I'm not mad because I couldn't get the girls to talk to Overdose. I only wore Overdose 1/4 and it wasn't warm enough in the shopping mall. Some people say that overdose works in warm weather.
Maybe that's just an excuse of mine, but I'll do my best to do my part in the conversation. I will test my sweat point.

You mean "You can easily compare her to a fine wine and give out "original" compliments". I will do that at work tomorrow Smile
07-22-2021 12:11 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-22-2021 5:55 PM

(07-22-2021 12:11 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  You mean "You can easily compare her to a fine wine and give out "original" compliments". I will do that at work tomorrow Smile

Consider it a lesson in life in the spirit of Frank Sonnenberg

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-22-2021 5:55 PM

Share This Thread