Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: WTF? Ok i found this super weird.....
10-26-2011 2:13 PM

I agree with Data about the the uselessness of bashing vendors or anyone else for that matter. But I do wish we could get some more negative reviews posted. I think one of the problems with finding products that work for an individual is the reporting bias -- people only want to write up reports about great hits. That's natural, but once you get a product and find it doesn't work the same for you, then you end up hearing a bunch of people mention that it didn't work for them either. It would be better if people would report whatever happens to them when they test any product, even if it's nothing out of the ordinary.
10-26-2011 2:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2011 2:28 PM

(10-26-2011 2:13 PM)dbot Wrote:  I agree with Data about the the uselessness of bashing vendors or anyone else for that matter. But I do wish we could get some more negative reviews posted. I think one of the problems with finding products that work for an individual is the reporting bias -- people only want to write up reports about great hits. That's natural, but once you get a product and find it doesn't work the same for you, then you end up hearing a bunch of people mention that it didn't work for them either. It would be better if people would report whatever happens to them when they test any product, even if it's nothing out of the ordinary.

You make an excellent point, and here is where I'd like to make the distinction between bashing and a negative report. For some people, and I mean the truly diehard fanboys, ANYthing perceived as negative is considered bashing. That couldn't be farther from the truth. I don't particularly like Diet Coke, but that doesn't mean I'm going to rip the Coca Cola company a new one and call all of their products shit. Likewise, those who like Diet Coke shouldn't get in a tizzy just because someone else hates it and isn't afraid to say so.
10-26-2011 2:28 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

10-26-2011 3:08 PM

Sure dbot, you're right. In my reports i tend to mention the times with many good hits, rather than the dry times. In fact i think a journal should also be a bit entertaining. Though on contrary when discussion sparks up in the general forums, say in the vendor threads, you get my full impressions. Like you mention consistency, strength and types of hits in different settings. I think it's the same for others as well, and i guess that's one important point about journals. You can see what Pheromones occasionally will do. You can get the compiled information about the blends elsewhere, though.
For some of the commercial mixes there are lots and lots of posts, and many reviews after continuous use, which i believe to be sufficient. I agree with you that for the single molecule tests, especially on the rather unknown molecules, EVERY report counts. And i will also post about everytime i'm out with A/B-THDOC, DHEAS, Methoxyestratetraenone , Pregnenolone. IMO creating some open, freely available phero-knowledge should be one of the purposes of this forum. It may be easier and cheaper to use the commercial mixes, most of the time, especially when starting out. Sometimes though it can be ok to give some single molecule a test run, when you go for friday night beer. Also i believe if you know one of your commercial mixes in and out, you may be able to add a single molecule to it and still find out what exactly difference that molecule makes and comclude it's effects.

Also imagine you started the hype around the next big thing and described it's effects first.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
10-26-2011 3:08 PM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

10-27-2011 1:32 AM

(10-26-2011 2:13 PM)dbot Wrote:  ..the reporting bias -- people only want to write up reports about great hits.

I am totally guilty of that dbot. I only write up reports when I get extraordinary hits Redface This might leave people with the impression that mones are magic, or that I am trying to hype up a certain product.

However, it is quite hard for me to have the motivation to post up a report that might sound boring. Boredom

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
10-27-2011 1:32 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

10-27-2011 10:53 AM

I think that the truth of the matter is that it is up to US the users to determine if a product works or not. Like I've said many times before...there are very few professional scientific tests done on pheromones. The science of pheromones is new and neglected by scientists. Therefore WE are the scientists.

The tests that are done on mixes and commercial products are done by US. In defense of Androtics they are smart. They have a forum full of testers. No need to hire people to go out and test these products. Simply offer some at a discount (although some say the RU prices are still high) and you have a field rep who will test and report on your product.

There are alot of "snake oil' sellers in this business. There are also alot of products to be tested. Like Dbot once said ...there are innumerable permutations.

Pherotruth is not here to bash vendors. On the other hand some vendors do not listen or care about improving their products. Androtics, Chris from Alpha Dreams and Diane from Paradise 7 seem to be listening and always trying to improve their products. Albeit, Androtics is slow to put out products that the majority of consumers want. Androtics does have a working consumer line. I don't think anyone here would say the IH or A314 does not work. The focus of Androtics seems to be testing and experimentation.

However, back to the topic at hand...Yes I agree that more posters need to report on the bad moments, the OD's and other bad reactions as well as the hits.

Reports are subjective. After reading some reports I just want to shout "No! That is not a hit you geek!" Some of posters will test their pheromones on a girlfriend, which is good. Intimate knowledge of a test subject is great. It makes it easier to tell how a pheromone is affecting her. However, I recently read a report in which the poster said that his girlfriend kissed him and held him tightly. He attributed that as a pheromone hit. Yes I know. The observations are subjective but...

My girlfriend used to be extra amorous or mad at me depending on what the topic was on the Oprah Winfrey show. If Oprah talked about "How to love your man better" then when I got home I got a big long hug. If the subject of the show was "Is your man cheating on you?" then I came home to a woman with her hands on her hips.

I read another report where a guy was going to meet a girl in another country. He already had rapport with the girl...ect. He was already well on his way to closing with her because he established rapport with the girl before he exposed her to his pheromones. He reported big hits from her. I just think that so many guys here mistake regular girl behavior with hits.

Again, yes I know. The observations are subjective. It's US who decides which products are good or bad. We decide with our time, observation and most importantly our money.
10-27-2011 10:53 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-27-2011 11:03 AM

(10-27-2011 10:53 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I think that the truth of the matter is that it is up to US the users to determine if a product works or not. Like I've said many times before...there are very few professional scientific tests done on pheromones. The science of pheromones is new and neglected by scientists. Therefore WE are the scientists.

The tests that are done on mixes and commercial products are done by US. In defense of Androtics they are smart. They have a forum full of testers. No need to hire people to go out and test these products. Simply offer some at a discount (although some say the RU prices are still high) and you have a field rep who will test and report on your product.

There are alot of "snake oil' sellers in this business. There are also alot of products to be tested. Like Dbot once said ...there are innumerable permutations.

Pherotruth is not here to bash vendors. On the other hand some vendors do not listen or care about improving their products. Androtics, Chris from Alpha Dreams and Diane from Paradise 7 seem to be listening and always trying to improve their products. Albeit, Androtics is slow to put out products that the majority of consumers want. Androtics does have a working consumer line. I don't think anyone here would say the Instant Honesty or A314 does not work. The focus of Androtics seems to be testing and experimentation.

However, back to the topic at hand...Yes I agree that more posters need to report on the bad moments, the OD's and other bad reactions as well as the hits.

Reports are subjective. After reading some reports I just want to shout "No! That is not a hit you geek!" Some of posters will test their pheromones on a girlfriend, which is good. Intimate knowledge of a test subject is great. It makes it easier to tell how a pheromone is affecting her. However, I recently read a report in which the poster said that his girlfriend kissed him and held him tightly. He attributed that as a pheromone hit. Yes I know. The observations are subjective but...

My girlfriend used to be extra amorous or mad at me depending on what the topic was on the Oprah Winfrey show. If Oprah talked about "How to love your man better" then when I got home I got a big long hug. If the subject of the show was "Is your man cheating on you?" then I came home to a woman with her hands on her hips.

I read another report where a guy was going to meet a girl in another country. He already had rapport with the girl...ect. He was already well on his way to closing with her because he established rapport with the girl before he exposed her to his pheromones. He reported big hits from her. I just think that so many guys here mistake regular girl behavior with hits.

Again, yes I know. The observations are subjective. It's US who decides which products are good or bad. We decide with our time, observation and most importantly our money.

Your girlfriend sounds a lot like my mother. My mother would have me tap that damn show for her to get home and forced me watch it with her every freaking day for YEARS while she cried, complained, and got angry at people on it.

I feel worse for you since it's your girlfriend. At least the show is off the air now. I put up with that damn show until I left to go to college.

lucky I was gone before dr.phil came out Dead Horse

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-27-2011 11:03 AM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-27-2011 5:08 PM

It's a good observation, we do report what consist of the most obvious hits but beside doing a daily journal which require a great amount of time, it's easy to report our most blatant hits on a periodic basis since this is the fun part about phero...

I'm with you Paradox on the fact that people report behavioral comportment that may have no relation with Pheromones.

What I'm about to say may sound harsh but the majority of phero users are nerds who not necessarily have great social life and attraction succes. Those persons are for me outliers since I'm really happy for them if they can improve their situation but at the same time you can't really count on their rationality. When I'm reading a journal I make sure that the person seems to be attractive and well established so I can really see what's the difference Pheromones will make on his life since he's already got it going on for him without mones.

That being say, I'm with you on the animosity toward AD but A314 is by far the best product available, Wolf is ok and True Alpha's a pale replica but with a314 I will be millionaire by the end of the year, now that's a real life changer as cheesy as it may sound. I was already on a great path without a314 but this has been gold in meeting with differents CEOs who are twice my age and 100x my net worth.

That being say, I love Pherotruth and I'm hoping that more users will join in near future so we can have more avtivity on the forum...
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 5:12 PM by LebronJames.)
10-27-2011 5:08 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-27-2011 5:30 PM

(10-27-2011 5:08 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  It's a good observation, we do report what consist of the most obvious hits but beside doing a daily journal which require a great amount of time, it's easy to report our most blatant hits on a periodic basis since this is the fun part about phero...

I'm with you Paradox on the fact that people report behavioral comportment that may have no relation with Pheromones.

What I'm about to say may sound harsh but the majority of phero users are nerds who not necessarily have great social life and attraction succes. Those persons are for me outliers since I'm really happy for them if they can improve their situation but at the same time you can't really count on their rationality. When I'm reading a journal I make sure that the person seems to be attractive and well established so I can really see what's the difference Pheromones will make on his life since he's already got it going on for him without mones.

That being say, I'm with you on the animosity toward AD but A314 is by far the best product available, Wolf is ok and True Alpha's a pale replica but with a314 I will be millionaire by the end of the year, now that's a real life changer as cheesy as it may sound. I was already on a great path without a314 but this has been gold in meeting with differents CEOs who are twice my age and 100x my net worth.

That being say, I love Pherotruth and I'm hoping that more users will join in near future so we can have more avtivity on the forum...

You are correct about a314 is PURE ALPHA MALE JUiCE.

I had it in the bottle and togo's of a314 1.23a & b. AD just pissed me off so much I swore I would never give them another dime.

a314: James Bond

wolf: Ryan Seacrest

each serves it's purpose.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-27-2011 5:30 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2011 4:07 AM

Perhaps, paradox, you would care to share what definitive hits look like - that isn't normal girl behavior?
10-28-2011 4:07 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2011 4:20 AM

Lebron, i'm not sure I get you. Wouldn't a positive report from an otherwise lacking in the social and attraction department be worth more than one who has already attained it? Or are you suggesting that because they have a lot of room for improvement, their reports could be attributed by some other thing? A good looking social guy gets laid. He gets laid because he is good looking and sociable. Which do you think is easier to attribute the success of Mones to?

I'm not sure about what you think but I believe a mix which can help an unattractive bloke get laid would probably be what gold production is to alchemy.
10-28-2011 4:20 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread