Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"WE SHOULD SEE OTHER PEOPLE" "JUST FRIENDS" "IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME"
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: "WE SHOULD SEE OTHER PEOPLE" "JUST FRIENDS" "IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME"
03-22-2013 6:06 PM

I find that I never have that problem since I learned how to really please women. Now I'm the one being harassed for sex even when they are on their periods.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
03-22-2013 6:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-22-2013 6:46 PM

ok here is another good example of how it works,
different personality types need/want different things.

So this book explains what they need/want and how they go about getting to it.
google books - Power Dating Games
"Power Dating Games: What's Important to Know About the Person You'll Marry" By Anne Hart
It lists the rational behind different tactics and styles.

If spouse is making you X they might be a X needing X:

Angry - the payoff is power
NT types goal is power thru acheivement

Annoyed, Frustrated, Tense - the payoff is attention
NF types goal is attention and intimite connection

Injured, Physically Hurt, Abused - the payoff is revenge
SP types goal is seeking revenge when betrayed or prevented from having enough play and fun in life. Revenge can be to you or your property.

Hopeless - the payoff is exemption from responsibility
SJ typs will exempt themselves from meeting your needs, making you feel hopeless. This stems from their love of work being a higher priority over romance. They give such a high priority to serving others at work that they feel worn out and want to be served when they get home. After courtship ends, the SJ isn't too romantic anymore, and more of a host to strangers. (I found this out the hard way, day after wedding the dating was over, time to work. Like flipping a light switch. Dexter Shok )

I'm an ENFP and my wife is an ESTJ, good greif this is ironically true, my wife always says that I annoy her, and dang it if I don't feel hopeless in the way described in this book "Power Dating Games". Thanks Google for searching up this info for me.

Chapter 2 "why your partner calls you a loser" is about men who beat their wives & girlfriends, not really dating stuff, but stuff to avoid in dates i guess, I didn't read the whole book, but I don't know if the whole book is pertinent, but some of it is really good.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
03-22-2013 6:46 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

03-25-2013 6:06 PM

(03-22-2013 6:06 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I find that I never have that problem since I learned how to really please women. Now I'm the one being harassed for sex even when they are on their periods.
I don't know if I should be congratulating you or saying, "gross".

I know that my wife hits a crazy horny day right before the "MONTHLY VISITOR" comes. Unfortunately for me it is not due to my skill in "REALLY KNOWING" how to please a woman, and sometimes I end up saying "gross".

TMI i know TMI.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
HM-ETRIONE
03-25-2013 6:06 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-04-2013 12:57 PM

This is a great threat !!!... very interesting all those Subconscious and conscious messages that come from human mind...

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-04-2013 12:57 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

03-24-2014 12:16 PM

ok this is a repost of a post I just made in the "Pheromone for Introverts" Thread.

I thought it would be useful here, as sometimes when Introverts are involved, they may feel this internal urge to escape from a situation for "CONTOL ISSUES", and what they say, as an excuse, may not reveal the hidden motivation inside them. I don't know how to detect these issues absolutely, but if you know an introvert, they may exhibit patterns where they exclude themselves from situations. This may help to see into their thought process, and help interpret the excuses they make on why they exclude themselves from situations, and maybe even exclude themselves out of relationships.

Quote:https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromone-for-Introverts
dexter
RE: Pheromone for Introverts
03-24-2014 10:56 AM

I was reading last night in a book about Jung. I think it was sort of like an autobiography + many of his works. Needless to say I hopped around a little and read a chapter on introvert vs. extrovert. [For those who don't know, Jung pioneered the psychology that later became the MBTI/meyers briggs personality types].

His description of Introvert vs Extrovert was one that was not intuitive to me at all, and my attention was grabbed.

He noted that "INTOVERTS" are guided or defined at some level by the want/yearn/desire/thought/urge/mantra that they will not be controlled. Not being controlled can be general, it can mean that they don't want to be controlled by: people, needs, fads, trends, society, attachment, etc.... They may very well be in situations where they are being controlled, or just not in control. They just don't prefer these situations, and this preference can be slight or very strong, depending on the situation and how it is perceived by the introvert.

Because they don't want to be controlled DOES NOT MEAN that they are in control of themselves, their situation, their finances, their needs, their likes, their desires, IT DOES MEAN that they want/yearn/desire/thought/urge/mantra to be in control.

So IRONICALLY these wants and preferences for not being controlled can in fact "CONTROL" an introvert. They can exclude him/her from situations that look like FUN because the introvert perceives a situation that will have "CONTROL" issues, either: loss of control, lack of control, out of control, being controlled by something, or a combination of them. So situations that have these "CONTROL ISSUES" attached to them, can ironically control an introvert, who is controlled by his/her preference to avoid and exclude him/herself from those situations.

With Extroverts, it is not a polar opposite to being in control, or not being controlled, it is an opposite with a twist. Extroverts do not want to be controlled, but they do not want their search for experience or curiosity to be cut short because of the "CONTROL ISSUE", they will relinquish and take control of situations as needs arise in order to make things work, and meet other needs.

This is what I remember, and I don't have the book with me now. I'll have to reread and maybe post some verbatim stuff.

I thought the "CONTROL" stuff was very interesting and for an Introvert to practice at becoming more Extroverted, there may be some looking into the mirror of the soul, looking hard and accepting that there is some need for control, and then perhaps, defining a length of time that could be designated to practice not being in control, or designating circumstances that would allow not being in control in order to be more in the experience, and more extroverted. At the same time, making these boundaries would also give comfort to an extroverted individual that they could see that it isn't a total loss of control, in fact it will help them in "Being In Control" of the loss of control.

By defining the boundaries and duration of the loss of control, the Introvert can "BE IN CONTROL". Reframing the situation, to look at it in this way, and deciding in advance how they can "CONTROL" their "NOT BEING IN CONTROL" can help an Introvert learn Extrovert skills a little bit at a time, gradually gaining confidence in them, until they are a useful skill set that they can call upon anytime they need/want to.

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
03-24-2014 12:16 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-29-2014 9:14 PM

I would also like to add that a woman's emotions have a great deal to do with all of the pheromone intake.

I used to date a man who had a lot of body hair (I'm assuming over-production of testosterone as well as other mones) and had a very distinct smell to him which I loved before and during our relationship. After being cheated on, left behind, and having my heart stomped all over he tried to come back to me. I had just given him his stuff and was driving him back to his friend's house and his smell was repulsing me and overwhelming (and I knew he had recently taken a shower so it couldn't have been uncleanliness). He tried to kiss me but I was so disgusted by him at that point that I turned my head and told him no, that I really wasn't interested. I think because of all of the rotten things he did to me, I had blocked out attraction to him (for my own health, survival, and livelihood on a more primal level).

11-29-2014 9:14 PM
jsmith
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-08-2014 9:56 PM

I think this line is cookie-cutter too, I got this earlier this year: ''You're an amazing guy and you're going to make a girl really happy someday''. Then she said something like she was confused around me and can't think clearly and that she needed to focus on her studies for now. The ''can't think clearly'' part was perhaps due to all the pheromones combos I tried on her.....oops.
12-08-2014 9:56 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

12-10-2014 5:39 PM

(11-29-2014 9:14 PM)PhoenixOnFyre119 Wrote:  I would also like to add that a woman's emotions have a great deal to do with all of the pheromone intake.

I used to date a man who had a lot of body hair (I'm assuming over-production of testosterone as well as other mones) and had a very distinct smell to him which I loved before and during our relationship. After being cheated on, left behind, and having my heart stomped all over he tried to come back to me. I had just given him his stuff and was driving him back to his friend's house and his smell was repulsing me and overwhelming (and I knew he had recently taken a shower so it couldn't have been uncleanliness). He tried to kiss me but I was so disgusted by him at that point that I turned my head and told him no, that I really wasn't interested. I think because of all of the rotten things he did to me, I had blocked out attraction to him (for my own health, survival, and livelihood on a more primal level).

YUP. The Steering effect can happen, either 'mones amplifying the good, or the bad. Sometimes I've experienced that with P79 amplifying negative emotions. Oxytocin also does have the dual effect with both/either the bonding vs protecting (mama bear effect).

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
12-10-2014 5:39 PM

Share This Thread