Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
Mertos89

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 3.93 Average
Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
Today 10:55 AM

VD’s described by many as being a soul mate connection. I don’t know how true this is based on using it. I find CAS more a soulmate connection. Of course for any woman there’ll be some into you and others who aren’t.

1) MY WEBSITE: https://adriandsouza4.wixsite.com/website

2) BANDCAMP: https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

3) YOUTUBE: https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
Today 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
Today 12:00 PM

(Today 7:12 AM)Mertos89 Wrote:  When wearing Voodoo do you need a good match? I approached a woman yesterday and we exchanged our contact info. She wrote to me later that I was her type in terms of looks and smell, but she didn't feel any vibe when I spoke. There are some days when I feel like I'm bored while speaking because I have a lot of work to do. Does Voodoo help well for my situation if I can't speak well and the woman doesn't feel a vibe? What pheromones would be a good fit for my situation?

The answer to that is that you're gonna have to man up and stop trying to use 'mones as a crutch. If you don't have anything (positive) to offer her mind to remember you by (as in this case you stated that you were just "bored"), then no amount of product will work for you. I can make a positive "imprint" on a woman's mind without the use of 'mones, mostly because I took the time to better myself in general, and learned how to naturally invoke certain emotions on a woman, rather than reciting canned lines. And when you invest in yourself and learn how to that naturally, you'll realize just how great it is to possess that ability, and not have to rely on external factors like 'mones to do it for you. The only thing you accomplished here was to show her what a boring (negative feeling in her mind) person you are, and that IS NOT what will get her or any woman attracted in the first place.

VD is what in known as an imprinter, and as such, it is used to INTENSIFY those feelings/emotions that you can naturally offer her. I'd like to use an analogy here; it is sort of like using a supercharger on an engine. You are the engine that drives those (positive) emotions into her mind, and create the "feel-good" she experiences in your presence, but also later on after you're gone and she remembers how good she felt around you, which is what an "imprint" is all about. VD is the supercharger that's gonna ramp up those feelings (that you create & feed her mind with) and get you to the finish line much quicker (get her attracted/infatuated with you).
(This post was last modified: Today 12:35 PM by DssMaster.)
Today 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread