Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 3.93 Average
Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo (The Reviews Thread)
02-07-2021 3:57 PM

Some top tier reporting here, keep up the good work mate!

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
02-07-2021 3:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

02-10-2021 1:27 AM

Day seven. Two drops applied 10:10 am to the neck.

Not much to report other than a higher than average tip total, and every single person who paid with a card left a tip. Usually it’s around 2/3 to 3/4. 100% is unheard of.

SKW shows up a bit before two so I can go on break. The usual bullshit banter back and forth.

On my break my girl really notices the voodoo. Say says “you smell like you did when I met you”. She seemed to follow me around the house as well. She even commented on her own behavior - saying something like “I just want to be near you”

Re apply 2 drops at 4:40pm and head back to work.

SKW’s kid must have been dropped off - he is sitting at a table in the corner. Found out SKW has a boyfriend - I honestly thought she was a single mom this whole time. Seemed very strange to me - why would she hide a piece of information like that? Everyone knew I had a girlfriend in the first few days. For her not to even mention him for two months . . . Hmm.

SKW in so many words tells me I’m better at making sushi than her father. I tell her “so are you” because it’s true. We start ripping on each other, after a bit I say something along the lines of “when you say something horrible about someone a real friend says something even more horrible in reply”. She instantly reply’s “that’s how you can tell we’re friends”.

Papa doesn’t seem to chew my ass like everyone else anymore. Definite improvement there.
02-10-2021 1:27 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

02-10-2021 1:49 AM

Day eight. Forgot to put on two drops before my first shift.

After break - 2 drops to the neck at 4:40 and back to work.

SKW’s kid is there again (abnormal he is never there- maybe one day a month. Two days in a row is odd).

The kid is play fighting his grandpa, as well has his mother. He comes charging down the hallway toward me and puts his fists up, with SKW following him down the hallway. I’m like instead of doing this (I hold up my fists) do this (I hold up my hands palm out in a less threatening but still defensive posture). His mom is like “listen up he is going to teach you something”. I tell him how holding up your fists can get you punched in the face because it is seen a non verbal threat. I go on to describe how holding your hands up with your palms forward is seen as the opposite, and is actually better for defending yourself. SKW watched the whole thing and seemed pleased. I got to my knees and said try and punch me in the face. SKW looks surprised. He threw a few good punches, 10-15 I would guess - and I playfully batted them away, blocked or caught each punch. I stand back up and he jumps around all stoked and says “that was awesome!” I show SKE a few basic knife disarms and wrist locks with a butter knife a bit later (it’s fuxking slow as shit).

Right before SKW clocked off she opened up to me. Told me all about the baby daddy and how their relationship ended three years ago (kid is 6). It was a good 10 minute story, thankfully it was slow and we weren’t interrupted much. I observed that she alternated from doing preening motions(I forget what the term is - adjusting hair, exposing the wrist and neck etc), adjusting her mask, moving her hair behind her ear etc, (with open body language) to crossing her arms and a more defensive body posture. The majority was open and self preening, with a few arm crosses and closing off thrown in. Makes sense with the emotional conversation topic.

I’m sure I will remember more, but my girl is demanding my motherfucking ATTENTION now haha
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2021 2:13 AM by eyeofra.)
02-10-2021 1:49 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

02-11-2021 12:17 PM

Day nine. Two drops at 2:30 pm.

Working with mama solo, SKW worked the morning.

Seriously hilarious. Okay I left out of my previous report that after I did my dance for mama (haha phrasing) she said that she used to take line dancing classes. Today it was slow to start, and she was watching a “how to line dance” video in English and wanted my help understanding it. Her English isn’t the best.

I help her with the video. It ends up with the two of us side by side - with me at the register her behind the bar doing the dorkiest line dance ever. She was stiff as a board, I had to demonstrate everything, the arm movements, the steps. Eventually she got it and we went full dork mode behind the bar.

In walks uncle - we are still doing the geriatric line dance. Uncle is the chill ass Mexican cook who has been working there for 20 years I may have mentioned previously. We call him uncle because he was married to the sister of the owner (mama) so he is technically an uncle heh.

He just says “oh myyyy gaaawwwwd” with a lot more valley girl than I would expect from a Mexican dude my fathers age.

The voice acting training I took the last few years paid off (although having a two octave vocal range from a deep bass doesn’t hurt). I thought I had wasted my time. Now that I can only do to to go orders my voice matters more than it used to. I answer the phone in a neutral somewhat high pitched “customer service voice”. SKW calls it my chipmunk voice. Then if it’s a dude or a bitch I slowly modulate my voice to “what I think they want to hear based off of my assessment of their voice, speech patterns and terminology used” to either the “bro voice” or the “phone sex voice” (SKW coined these terms) or somewhere in between. It seems to be working - my tips are consistently much better than pixie or fat cunt, only SKW is in the same range (and she knows practically every customer by name having been there so long). It probably doesn’t help that pixie comes across was fake and the fat cunt - you can guess how she comes across.

At the end of the night I walked mama to her car. Then when I went to leave she reached for me, as if she wanted to hold my hand. I was slightly too far away so it was just an awkward reaching motion, but she definitely reached for me. Odd for sure hahah
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2021 12:19 PM by eyeofra.)
02-11-2021 12:17 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

02-23-2021 2:48 AM

Gonna be adding some shit to my voodoo now. I have a feel for VD now that I’ve been wearing it for several weeks solo. I haven’t been reporting day to day because at this point it’s just rehashing what has been already established.

I’ve been adding two dabs of New Pheromone Additive to my standard voodoo app and the difference is remarkable. The last new days I’ve added the New Pheromone Additive buildup to my ongoing (I lost count maybe two week voodoo buildup). I could tell the VD needed a sexy add on. New Pheromone Additive seems to work. A lot of boobing and what I would consider entering my intimate personal space from pixie with the New Pheromone Additive + VD. SKW had a similar response, plus the giggle factory. Voodoo makes bitches laugh, and giggle . . .

SKE made a subtle “daddy” reference, look what happens when you leave me alone for a few minutes. . . I capitalized on it an immediately gave her a good look up and down, the appraisal look - and said “I’ll try and keep a better eye on you, little missy”. There was a lot of sass in that, her eyes and body language were half the conversation.

I’ll start posting in the voodoo combo’s thread from now on. This is the in between post haha

I’m sure I’ll remember more and edit this shit.
Ra
02-23-2021 2:48 AM

Share This Thread