Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vitamins as pheromones!
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Vitamins as pheromones!
03-09-2019 8:14 AM

I have not really posted anything in a long while and have the time now to post what I have been up to. I got really intrigued by Swoon really, and when I was ordering some of my vitamins I cam across Astaxanthin for about $10 for 60 softgels that are 5MG each, so I went ahead and ordered them. Then Zeaxanthin came up for $5 for 50 of them in 5MG, so I order them to! So I was researching and realized that Lutein and Lycopene are also in the same family so I got those to! This was about 3 months ago and have been messing with them since.

All 4 of these I dissolve in a 90% PA to 10% Hedione with Steveo`s ADT at 5% in a 10ML dropper bottle to make 25MCG a drop to add to mixes. I chose Hedione over the ISO because I started with the Astaxanthin and it was very blotchy and did not mix very well and seemed very in consistent and even after sitting 1 month I would get hardly nothing 1 drop and the next drop was very thick. With the Hedione and the ADT added all 4 mixtures were very consistent after a little over 1 week with the only exception being the Zeaxanthin which no matter what I have tried is slightly blotchy.

All 4 of these I put in a 3ML bottle with a dropper in a pure Hedione base as what I plan to do is use a hedione base for my oil pheromones in the future. I made 5MCG a drop to test them all out in solo, and on to the testing!

Astaxanthin
I have found my best dose is about 10MCG total which is 2 drops. I am very focused on feel good as well and everything is more vivid visually. I like this because I can use this at work, church, bars&clubs or just whatever. Seems like a good all rounder so far. Things are just more alive and vivid and feel good. I am more aware of my surrounding and I can pick up on very faint sounds much more to. Everyone I came in contact with was more lively in there behavior and had no problem displaying there feeling and what was on there mind(now I don`t know if I am perceiving things this way, or this is how people are with me).

Overall I am kind of in shock I am getting these effects out of this and something I made TBH. I was worried that the red tint of this would show on my skin, but it doesn't. Very effective as a single molecule no doubt and will test more.

Zeaxanthin

Now this one is in the same family so I made the same mixture as above in a 3ML in a hedione base with the ADT additive as well. This one has been VERY tricky to work with because I can`t get the orange thick Zeaxanthin to break up 100%, best is about 85% after letting sit for close to 1 month. This one is orange in color verse the red tint of the Astaxanthin.

Best dose is about 15MCG for me. Effects are very similar to the Astaxanthin, but this to me seems to work more on feelings than it does the AST. Seems to work more like say Gabapentin for pain than say Vicodin/Percocet(which would be the Astaxanthin) for pain is the best comparison I can give. Both work on pain, but just in different ways. The Zeax is more of a feeling molecule and seems to work on the nerve receptors more with emotions. Even wife was much more emotional with me and more of in a good way. The effects I have got solo are not near as strong as the AST setup, but they are there and can find use for this as a single and may make a ZEAX/Androstadienone setup and test how well this goes with women.

AST/ZEAX

I made a combination of these 2 in a 10ML bottle of a hedione base with 3.25MCG a drop of each AST/ZEAX. My best dose was 3 drops of 9.75MCG total of each molecule.

Wow is all I can say! Right away I am feeling very euphoric and realize the ZEAX does do something, just not a whole lot by itself. I can`t explain it, but when combine with the AST it really takes off and the 2 work flawless together! I am getting the same effects as I was with AST, but now I am feeling everything from to. The AST makes everything very visually stimulating and attractive and the ZEAX comes in and makes you feel good.

Wife was very animated and over the top laughing and joking with me and the sharp focus of the AST was overrode by the happy/fun feelings of the ZEAX. For once our teenage daughter was pleasant for me to be around which is a huge plus for me.

With others I am getting the same consistent effects. I am more than happy with my results, but will more than likely only use this for a more disinhibited or relaxed environment and will have to adjust something to get the focus back.

So far this is what I have after 3 months of messing around with these molecules. I have not even got to the Lutein or Lycopene yet. There is a lot of promise out of these things and it is fairly cheap because I already had the PA, Hedione, bottles, and pipettes. It is just being patient. I am an amateur at this, but it sure is fun! This is just what I have been working on and thought I would share.

Any thoughts or ideas?
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019 8:15 AM by justintime469.)
03-09-2019 8:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Vitamins as pheromones!
03-09-2019 10:17 AM

Thanks for your efforts in this endeavor. I have contemplated also the DIY AST project. Though I have been uncertain as to the softgels because they contain other ingredients e.g., excipients, phospholipids in certain cases which dilute and or may weigh down the already large AST molecule. Listmate GoergeFocky's gives a link to unadulterated AST that's also relatively cheap to procure. I checked the link and it is still works.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Astaxanthi...#pid216982

That being said, it's good to hear that you are getting tangible results even from softgels containing fillers.

Due to time constraints, I was also delayed in trying this experiment as an external skin pheromone. Since I was reading some posts from listmates who did report some results while taking AST internally, I decided to try a mix of AST and Zeax/Lutein...with AST exclusively for 2 months at first 12 mg/day. After about 6 weeks, 6mg/day for another month. Finally, 4mg/day currently as a maintenance dose. My primary purpose is eye health, but I wanted to see whether I also get the incidental benefit of pheromone effects. While I can say that I have noticed some improvement to my eyesight, I can't conclusively report any mone hits of significance. I do see things more vividly and at night, the oncoming headlights of automobiles can be blinding at times. This 'blinding effect' or visual sensitivity I had not heretofore encountered sans AST. Pheromone-wise I can't say...other than some double takes/headturns in public places...but I can't pin down whether the AST was responsible.

I want to obtain the pure powder and then, dilute with PA and ISO E super (got the Cinis Labs concentrate oil). Perhaps, during the summer and I will report back on this thread which is separate of the Swoon thread. It's good to hear that you didn't notice any red staining of clothing/skin while using this which is something I had been worried about. I wonder how the PT people got Swoon to be relatively clear/transparent? Although filters can be used, the molecule is understood to be relatively large and thus, filtering alone would possibly be counterproductive. Perhaps, the effective amount of AST could be so small that it is still effective at microscopic concentrations?
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019 1:55 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
03-09-2019 10:17 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-11-2019 8:27 AM

(03-09-2019 10:17 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Thanks for your efforts in this endeavor. I have contemplated also the DIY AST project. Though I have been uncertain as to the softgels because they contain other ingredients e.g., excipients, phospholipids in certain cases which dilute and or may weigh down the already large AST molecule. Listmate GoergeFocky's gives a link to unadulterated AST that's also relatively cheap to procure. I checked the link and it is still works.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Astaxanthi...#pid216982

That being said, it's good to hear that you are getting tangible results even from softgels containing fillers.

Due to time constraints, I was also delayed in trying this experiment as an external skin pheromone. Since I was reading some posts from listmates who did report some results while taking AST internally, I decided to try a mix of AST and Zeax/Lutein...with AST exclusively for 2 months at first 12 mg/day. After about 6 weeks, 6mg/day for another month. Finally, 4mg/day currently as a maintenance dose. My primary purpose is eye health, but I wanted to see whether I also get the incidental benefit of pheromone effects. While I can say that I have noticed some improvement to my eyesight, I can't conclusively report any mone hits of significance. I do see things more vividly and at night, the oncoming headlights of automobiles can be blinding at times. This 'blinding effect' or visual sensitivity I had not heretofore encountered sans AST. Pheromone-wise I can't say...other than some double takes/headturns in public places...but I can't pin down whether the AST was responsible.

I want to obtain the pure powder and then, dilute with PA and ISO E super (got the Cinis Labs concentrate oil). Perhaps, during the summer and I will report back on this thread which is separate of the Swoon thread. It's good to hear that you didn't notice any red staining of clothing/skin while using this which is something I had been worried about. I wonder how the PT people got Swoon to be relatively clear/transparent? Although filters can be used, the molecule is understood to be relatively large and thus, filtering alone would possibly be counterproductive. Perhaps, the effective amount of AST could be so small that it is still effective at microscopic concentrations?

The only reason I even got into this is because the supplements were fairly cheap when I had to order some other stuff anyways. I have spent a lot more money on other nonsense, so this was totally worth it.

All four of the molecules are very staining and have had to wear gloves when messing with them, I can only imagine what the powder would be like. I use piping rock for most of my supplements as they have few fillers in them and they are the manufacture, so I usually get products that have not sat on a shelf very long.

I have had really good luck when using a Hedione base with SteveO`s ADT additive. I still have to test the Lutein and Lycopene and will report back on what I get. With the Zeaxanthin I did not get a whole lot until I combined with the Astaxanthin, then it really took off. I know the whole diffusion thing can be dealt with and wish more people would try it and see what they get.
03-11-2019 8:27 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-23-2019 8:33 AM

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support!

So the Lutein and the Lycopene did not mix so well. I have tried everything that I can for these 2. So now I ordered a lab mixer with a bunch of small stirring bars. I also order clear 10ML bottles as well so I can see what is going on. I did a test run on an old 5ML spray bottle, I put in about 3ML of water, then dropped my stirring bar in, then set it on my stirring machine and turned it on low, then aligned the bottle where I wanted it to get a good vortex in my bottle going. I then turned the machine to about half power and everything looked real good.

I put 3 drops of my Astaxanthin in while everything was going and it looked real good! Better than I thought, within about a minute everything mixed up very well with no issues, but this was with Astaxanthin and this mixes up much better than the other 3. I am going to throw out all 4 of these and start over mixing them all up now that I have a stirring machine.

I plan to keep my hedione base because I have had better luck with using the Hedione with oil based mixes over the ISO. I plan on making a 1MG/1ML strength. I don`t think I will be using DPG as a fixative and will strictly use Hedione. I just ordered more of the Hedione and Hedione HC.

So it will be a little bit because I am still waiting on a few items and need to mix them up and let them setup up. Really my ultimate goal is to make a nice fun mix from scratch and have fun with it. The hedione will allow me to go a little heavier on sexual/status oil products which is what I am building these for.

I am open to any and all suggestions to.
03-23-2019 8:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2019 8:17 AM

I thought I would provide an update on these molecules. I kind of went back to the drawing board to start over because of the Lutein and Lycopene not mixing very well. What I found was with any amount of ISO it took about 6-8 weeks to blend half way decent and even then it was only about 80% mixed or so and it still had some clumps in it. I have tried both regular Hedione and ISO with different ratios of PA to try and get these things to blend well along with SteveO`s ADT for mixes. I wasted a lot of stuff including all the supplements, ISO, Hedione, Hedione HC, bottles, PA, etc.

BUT, I am getting some where and here is what I have done.

First thing I did was bought a magnetic lab stirring mixer which was $30 on Amazon to start with. Then I bought some very small magnetic stirring bars for about $5 on ebay that are just a few millimeters long, and then some CLEAR 10ML bottles so when I am mixing these things I can see what is going on.

I have found Hedione to be the best base for these things by far as it is much thinner and blends very easily with the supplements. I plugged in the magnetic stirrer and placed my clear 10ML bottle on the center put the small stirrer in.

Then I put in 7ML of regular Hedione for my base, then turned on the stirrer to about 1/2 speed and got my bottle centered and aligned with the base to where the stirrer is not hitting the side of the bottle, but centered and mixing well. Next I added 1ML of Hedione HC, 10 drops of SteveO`s ADT, the 0.75ML of PA. I blend this setup for 10 minutes and did this with 4 bottles for all four of the supplements. I let set up 3 days and mixed each bottle for 10 minutes a day each bottle.

Now I arrived at the setup I did by wasting a lot of product and chose Hedione because all four of these molecules mixed the best with Hedione as a base over ISO. When I tried DPG it took a very long time to mix with as well. Both the IOS and DPG seemed just to thick to use as a base, and when I tried PA it helped thin the solution out, but then I would get small clumps that would ball together and would not mix up well. With hedione it mixed very well with a very small amount of PA help it blend with the hedione well. I have it to about 75-80% where I want it with the setup and for now I will go with this to get it mixed up and start testing. The Hedione HC is in hopes of getting this thing to diffuse as these molecules are all about 500-600 G/mol. So I am very happy with this and hope I have not made a mix to where the molecules diffuse to fast or I will have to add some DPG and adjust everything.

After 3 days of mixing the base I decide to add my molecule. I actually got my supplements now in 6MG pills all of them. What I am finding is the outer layer of these things don`t dissolve at all, so I am having to use a threading needle and pierce the bottom of the pills and then using a pair of needle nose pliers squirting the supplements into my bottles and there is no way to get it to 100%, I get more like 90% or so.

I take my bottle I have been mixing and let setup up as now they should be primed and set them on my stirrer and get everything setup and aligned. Then I turn on about 1/2 way as before. Then I pierce the bottom of my pills and squirt them into my bottles. Now this is all a learning experience good and bad and just sharing what I am getting. The Astaxanthin and Zeaxanthin blend very well with no issues at all, but the other 2(Lutein and Lycopene) stayed right on top! I turned my stirrer up to the max, but both of these just balled up and stayed right on top even though the bottom 1/2 of the bottles are spinning very fast. So what I do is turn he machine off and put the caps on the bottles and take them off the stirrer and shake them up and down and this fixed the problem. I then put them back on the machine turn it to about 75% and all is good again and mixed up no problems after this.

It has only been 2 days or so since I added the molecules, but all 4 of the molecules are even and consistent which is what I was after. Seems a little thinner than I wanted, but that is okay if I get them to work and am about 90% sure this will work, but only when I get to test them will I see.

I will report back on these when I do get test them and hope my experience good and bad will help someone. Anyone looking to make anything mix should look into buying a magnetic stirrer as they will help blend things much better than just letting sit and shaking the bottle for a week or 2. I shake the bottle for 20-30 seconds then throw them on the stirrer for 5-10 minutes a day. This is my first experiments with one of these machines, but looks promising!
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019 8:49 AM by justintime469.)
03-30-2019 8:17 AM
PheroFoxx
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-18-2019 10:09 AM

To get a clearer picture of the possible mone effects, you might want omit the Hedione. It can exaggerate some mone effects and overshadow them. Diffusion rate will be increased by the Hedione depending on temperature and because of the carriers you are using. Any mones odor will be increased as well.
04-18-2019 10:09 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-05-2019 8:05 AM

(04-18-2019 10:09 AM)PheroFoxx Wrote:  To get a clearer picture of the possible mone effects, you might want omit the Hedione. It can exaggerate some mone effects and overshadow them. Diffusion rate will be increased by the Hedione depending on temperature and because of the carriers you are using. Any mones odor will be increased as well.

I totally agree with you, the problem I have is a couple of these molecules will not mix up at all in just PA and DPG alone no matter what I have tried even with a lab grade mixing machine.

I made a mix that was very effective with all four of these molecules and have the effects where I want, but it is way to thin and have to remake it with more DPG.

I will run some tests and post more on it when I get time.
05-05-2019 8:05 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 11:24 AM

i saw on amazon...it seems 2 companies make pheromone pills...which is suppose to cause ones own pheromones to be released...anyone know of this and if it works? thanks
08-28-2019 11:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

arkailija
Lurk.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-28-2019 7:45 PM

(08-28-2019 11:24 AM)empathy Wrote:  i saw on amazon...it seems 2 companies make pheromone pills...which is suppose to cause ones own pheromones to be released...anyone know of this and if it works? thanks

Sounds fishy ... Big Grin Anyway, from what I recall celery and celery seeds can cause something inside of you, especially with men.
Read about this a longer time ago, could be on this forum.

What about the pills, any specific names? I think it's OK to let us know as long as you're not spamming about it. ;)

A good balanced diet does have a lot to do with your overall body odour and that way relating to pheromones as well. In theory anyway ...
08-28-2019 7:45 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-30-2019 9:30 AM

(08-28-2019 7:45 PM)arkailija Wrote:  Sounds fishy ... Big Grin Anyway, from what I recall celery and celery seeds can cause something inside of you, especially with men.
Read about this a longer time ago, could be on this forum.

What about the pills, any specific names? I think it's OK to let us know as long as you're not spamming about it. ;)

A good balanced diet does have a lot to do with your overall body odour and that way relating to pheromones as well. In theory anyway ...

Attrack-Rx
About Attract-RX

What makes this brand different from all the other pheromone products is that it does not come in oil or liquid form but is a pill that is taken in to stimulate the production of the body’s natural pheromones.

Duration

Persons taking the pill need not worry about the duration of its effectivity. As long as you take it regularly and as scheduled, then you should be expecting it to work all day long. However, if you want to stop the pill, effects will usually wear off within a week.

Effectiveness

Now for the most important issue: does this pill actually work? Attract-RX has received mixed reviews, but there is a surprisingly considerable amount of positive feedbacks from users since its release in the market. The product claims to work for men, women and homosexuals which raises suspicious as each gender requires different pheromone formulations.

Most pheromones that are oil based and externally applied come from other mammals or are just plain synthetic derivatives of the real substance. Because of this, the affectivity of these brands may be a bit questionable.
Pros
◾Compared to oil and pheromone colognes, the product is so much more convenient to use. All you need to do is take 3 pills a day before going to sleep and you should be good to go. This will do away with messy applications and the undesirable smell that is usually found in oil based pheromone brands.

Cons
◾Price-wise, Attract-RX may be a pricey investment. At $82.94 for a bottle containing 92 pills, you may need to shell out a whole lot of money if you are planning to use the product for a long period of time.
◾Apart from that, you need to take the pill for 2-3 weeks before actually seeing the results. The package comes with a guidance slip that will remind consumers of this leeway period.

the other form of pills seems to be discontinued for the male but they still offer for females

True Attraction PHEROMONE Pills for Women – Makes You Irresistible to Men

by TRUE ATTRACTION

any info would be appreciated ...thanks
08-30-2019 9:30 AM

Share This Thread