Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Versatile Alpha product
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Versatile Alpha product
07-12-2017 10:44 AM

(06-27-2017 6:39 PM)DavidWebb Wrote:  Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new alpha mone that is more of a suave, sexy, charismatic, cool but still alpha. Something that is a good standalone, but that I could eventually, if/when needed, combo with a romantic product

I recommend Venom by LAL or Titan Seven by Apex

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
07-12-2017 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-12-2017 5:32 PM

Another pointer. "Copulins". It's a female derived molecule. I use it in conjunction with many other products. (Even though it's taken outta vagina) and am seeing good results.

If it's taken from a girls vagina, how come am seeing good results from other ladies? Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 5:32 PM by DrChocolate.)
07-12-2017 5:32 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-12-2017 6:03 PM

(07-12-2017 5:32 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  If it's taken from a girls vagina, how come am seeing good results from other ladies? Smile

Simple. Women like to compete with one another. If she smells another woman's coochie juice on you then you must be worth something.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-12-2017 6:03 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-12-2017 6:13 PM

(07-12-2017 6:03 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Simple. Women like to compete with one another. If she smells another woman's coochie juice on you then you must be worth something.

EXACTLY. I was waiting till someone will say that. Smile lol.

So the point is, not everything that comes from a lady, means it's good only for ladies. What am seeing in the bigger picture is that ying is balanced with yang. Many vendors're trying to do this. And they came up with some of the best products available in the market.

We're STILL learning, cos many veterans and vendors (Thundr is the best example cos he creates some of the best products out there, and he rekons cops + Die-None is bad, but IMHO and this is ONLY me humble opinion, cops + Die-None is a good thing for initial attraction)

Est is known to be derived by females. But it balances the ying and the yang of a blend. If the blend is too masculine, the vendors add a tiny bit of female Est to balance it.

Mones only do 10% of the work. The remaining 90% is a combination of ur suit and tie, hair cut, shoes, personality etc.

Just me 2 cents. Smile
07-12-2017 6:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-12-2017 6:31 PM

I agree. I also agree with you regarding Est.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-12-2017 6:31 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

07-12-2017 11:39 PM

(06-29-2017 8:06 PM)DavidWebb Wrote:  Thanks for the response, but that does not answer my question. I'm aware of applying mones and cologne/cover on the same spot that it might affect diffusion, I use my cologne and unscented mones all the time. My question is whether using a cologne, to further enhance the smell/cover, with scented mones makes a difference in the diffusion/impact of the mones.

I think it makes a difference. I usually use a fragrance especially when I wear oil-based mones, whether scented or unscented. My logic for this is that the cologne will make the mones "reach further." Oil mones especially don't have much projection so the cologne would help.

I match the cologne scent with the scent of the mone blend. For example, when I use Fury-scented mones, I put on my DIY Fierce first, let it dry, then put the mone blend on top of it. For Frost, it's Aventus. This is more important as the scents should be complementary and synergistic with each other, and not antagonistic. The mones will do its job, the scents will do its job, complementing each other.

Hope this helps.

*P.S.: Please note that although I use the term "cologne" to refer to the cover scent, I actually use homebrew EdPs/EdTs as they last longer.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 1:59 AM by Mars82.)
07-12-2017 11:39 PM

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-15-2017 8:43 AM

Titan is awesome for me with 3 sprays. Status, social, sexy is how Apex describes it on his website and I agree 100%. It's not intimidating in my (limited) experience.
07-15-2017 8:43 AM
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-15-2017 11:46 PM

(07-12-2017 6:13 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Mones only do 10% of the work. The remaining 90% is a combination of ur suit and tie, hair cut, shoes, personality etc.

Just me 2 cents. Smile

That should be the first thing people learn when they start researching this stuff. In my case it's even less. The things that you should've always been doing for yourself, STILL need to be done. They don't get replaced by 'mones or putatives. For me, these are just small things that, no matter how much I use them, won't mean anything at all if I don't match the 'mone vibe with everything that I am, physically, educationally, socially, fashion sense, ...everything, and show up at a place that has the right atmosphere for what I've put on. They're accents to your personality. But something has to be there to justify the pheromone use. Or else people view you as an oddity.

A lot of people want to start right off using sexuals at work and school and everywhere. REALLY? Maybe the reason you can't get far with someone in the first place is because you've been going about as some sexual creeper for so long, that you don't know any other way to be, and now you're unintentionally making it even worse by forcing everyone around you to be aware of you, sexually. Gah! Why not just go to everyone you're infatuated with, and grab them by the ears, and cram their faces into your crotch, and shout: "You love this! You love me!" That's what happens when you wear sexuals just randomly. Congruency is key. Sure, we make mistakes, but there is a time and a place for every 'mone.

Verrrrrry interesting...
07-15-2017 11:46 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-15-2017 11:49 PM

(07-15-2017 11:46 PM)Muad'Dib Wrote:  That should be the first thing people learn when they start researching this stuff. In my case it's even less. The things that you should've always been doing for yourself, STILL need to be done. They don't get replaced by 'mones or putatives. For me, these are just small things that, no matter how much I use them, won't mean anything at all if I don't match the 'mone vibe with everything that I am, physically, educationally, socially, fashion sense, ...everything, and show up at a place that has the right atmosphere for what I've put on. They're accents to your personality. But something has to be there to justify the pheromone use. Or else people view you as an oddity.

A lot of people want to start right off using sexuals at work and school and everywhere. REALLY? Maybe the reason you can't get far with someone in the first place is because you've been going about as some sexual creeper for so long, that you don't know any other way to be, and now you're unintentionally making it even worse by forcing everyone around you to be aware of you, sexually. Gah! Why not just go to everyone you're infatuated with, and grab them by the ears, and cram their faces into your crotch, and shout: "You love this! You love me!" That's what happens when you wear sexuals just randomly. Congruency is key. Sure, we make mistakes, but there is a time and a place for every 'mone.

+1
07-15-2017 11:49 PM
Muad'Dib
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-16-2017 12:09 AM

And another thing!

You could probably keep doing what most people have done, by finding a cologne or perfume, some collection of scents that are appropriate for all of the various places that you go to, and be JUST AS successful as any pheromone user, if you also have your game (life) in order. But I can count more times that people have knocked me down with too much scent. Another thing that puts people off. Colognes and perfumes have personality, just like pheromones, and should be chosen with care and used WISELY, and SPARINGLY.

Titan is also a very versatile alpha product. Hey, there was one a while back, Charisma, from LPMP. That one was supposed to be great. I can't find it anywhere. Did they drop it from their line-up?

Verrrrrry interesting...
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 1:38 PM by Muad'Dib.)
07-16-2017 12:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is best alpha product for a introvert? dabu11et 55 21,390 09-04-2015 9:20 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Best Workplace Alpha product? Ghost12 9 4,485 02-11-2015 11:28 PM
Last Post: maxx55
Star your favorite alpha product flacowww 33 13,365 10-13-2014 5:02 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  Help me choose an Alpha product Arsenic 2 1,909 06-02-2014 1:30 PM
Last Post: andromun
  Mixing ALPHA product? KIMBA 13 5,393 04-01-2014 5:32 PM
Last Post: newyork