Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Versatile Alpha product
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Versatixbnnnjjjjjle Alpha product
06-29-2017 7:17 PM

I will
(06-29-2017 9:39 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  GeorgeFocky recently posted that it is a misnomer to categorize pheromones as masculine and feminine since they're all produced by both sexes.

I was simply replying to metaltree, who wondered how Corpo can be labeled as unisex.
Didn't realize it would derail the thread.

But, if it doesn't matter, then why don't I see more men wearing mones for women, like She Wolf from LAL?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 7:18 PM by RussianWolf.)
06-29-2017 7:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Versatile Alpha product
06-29-2017 7:36 PM

I've made up my mind and I'm going to go with AT, because I want to try out Swoon as well. jumpy

Now for cover scent. Ive read that that mones with cover scent seem to work better. I've bought all of my previous mones unscented, so this would be my first time getting them scented. I have one question, would applying a cologne that matches the scent of the mones undermine the purpose of getting scented mones? In other words, would it affect the diffusion? I would apply the cologne on different points than the mones.
06-29-2017 7:36 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2017 7:55 PM

(06-29-2017 7:36 PM)DavidWebb Wrote:  I've made up my mind and I'm going to go with AT, because I want to try out Swoon as well. jumpy

Now for cover scent. Ive read that that mones with cover scent seem to work better. I've bought all of my previous mones unscented, so this would be my first time getting them scented. I have one question, would applying a cologne that matches the scent of the mones undermine the purpose of getting scented mones? In other words, would it affect the diffusion? I would apply the cologne on different points than the mones.

From the best of my understanding applying a cologne as a cover on a different spot than the point you applied mones should not affect the diffusion (maybe even help help a little). In regards to direct application I am gonna quote Mars from another thread

" if you put oil on top of alcohol, you will prevent the alcohol's diffusion. If you put the alcohol on top of the oil, you speed up the diffusion of the oil. At least that's what I read in previous posts by those who were members long before me. It also slows the diffusion of alcohol. "

If you gonna ask for a sample of swoon also ask for a sample of hookup. Do it do it! I used my sample twice and ordered a full bottle.

PS. So I am not a 100 percent nice guy I will quote all senior members "use search button"
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Mones-over-cover-scent

Ask search and you question shall be answered
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 8:00 PM by kocik2000.)
06-29-2017 7:55 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2017 8:06 PM

(06-29-2017 7:55 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  From the best of my understanding applying a cologne as a cover on a different spot than the point you applied mones should not affect the diffusion (maybe even help help a little). In regards to direct application I am gonna quote Mars from another thread

" if you put oil on top of alcohol, you will prevent the alcohol's diffusion. If you put the alcohol on top of the oil, you speed up the diffusion of the oil. At least that's what I read in previous posts by those who were members long before me. It also slows the diffusion of alcohol. "

If you gonna ask for a sample of swoon also ask for a sample of hookup. Do it do it! I used my sample twice and ordered a full bottle.

PS. So I am not a 100 percent nice guy I will quote all senior members "use search button"
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Mones-over-cover-scent

Ask search and you question shall be answered

Thanks for the response, but that does not answer my question. I'm aware of applying mones and cologne/cover on the same spot that it might affect diffusion, I use my cologne and unscented mones all the time. My question is whether using a cologne, to further enhance the smell/cover, with scented mones makes a difference in the diffusion/impact of the mones.
06-29-2017 8:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-29-2017 8:12 PM

(06-29-2017 8:06 PM)DavidWebb Wrote:  Thanks for the response, but that does not answer my question. I'm aware of applying mones and cologne/cover on the same spot that it might affect diffusion, I use my cologne and unscented mones all the time. My question is whether using a cologne, to further enhance the smell/cover, with scented mones makes a difference in the diffusion/impact of the mones.

I think the answer to that is either no difference or helps. I have seen reports of people using scented mones with cover without any problems.
06-29-2017 8:12 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-29-2017 8:22 PM

Some blends work fine without a cover, like wolf. Swoon needs a scent to have a workable range. I got it unscented and cover it with Acqua di Gio.

Some molecules are heavier then others. None is heavier to my understanding.

I like to cover everything cuz o think it does help diffusion and smelling good is a must.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-29-2017 8:22 PM
DavidWebb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2017 8:59 PM

(06-29-2017 8:22 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Some blends work fine without a cover, like wolf. Swoon needs a scent to have a workable range. I got it unscented and cover it with Acqua di Gio.

Some molecules are heavier then others. None is heavier to my understanding.

I like to cover everything cuz o think it does help diffusion and smelling good is a must.

I like to cover all my mones as well, I just don't find the available scents from pt to really appeal to me. Like you said, smelling good is a must but it must be unique as well. I don't like wearing colognes most guys use because then I smell like every other guy and my sig isn't unique to me.
06-29-2017 8:59 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-29-2017 9:03 PM

(06-29-2017 8:59 PM)DavidWebb Wrote:  I like to cover all my mones as well, I just don't find the available scents from pt to really appeal to me. Like you said, smelling good is a must but it must be unique as well. I don't like wearing colognes most guys use because then I smell like every other guy and my sig isn't unique to me.

I get almost everything unscented except Wolf and Bad Wolf.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-29-2017 9:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sully
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-11-2017 12:48 PM

The Wolf scent is quite unique. I also dislike using scents that are too often used, like Aqua di Gio. I smell it everyday and on many guys and eventually got tired of the scent.
07-11-2017 12:48 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Genderizing 'mones (AKA Massive Derailment)
07-12-2017 9:43 AM

(06-29-2017 7:17 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I will

I was simply replying to metaltree, who wondered how Corpo can be labeled as unisex.
Didn't realize it would derail the thread.

But, if it doesn't matter, then why don't I see more men wearing mones for women, like She Wolf from LAL?

Good question. Three immediate explanations occur to me:

1. Bias
Since we've labeled them as male/female, it wouldn't be surprising that socially awkward guys who are looking to get laid will avoid so-called female pheromones because they believe they need to Alpha Up or something similar. She Wolf is advertised as For Women, so why would a guy order that?

2. Herd mentality.
Everyone is doing it that way because everyone always did it that way. Several members here write their opinions as incontrovertible truths, that certain pheromones are going to shrink your dick, give you manboobs, and make you start wanting to give rimjobs to homeless men.

3. Pioneers get the arrows; settlers get the land.
It is rare to find a guy who is willing to set aside a little personal progress to experiment with a little bit of girl 'mones. If NA or AV is getting a guy laid with top tier women, why would he want to experiment with She Wolf? I'd be afraid of entries like this: "Day 17: Even my blow up doll left me."

I've seen people buck the system a little. In late 2015, straight guys were experimenting with Kane gel (a mix targeted at gay men).
07-12-2017 9:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is best alpha product for a introvert? dabu11et 55 21,492 09-04-2015 9:20 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Best Workplace Alpha product? Ghost12 9 4,504 02-11-2015 11:28 PM
Last Post: maxx55
Star your favorite alpha product flacowww 33 13,437 10-13-2014 5:02 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  Help me choose an Alpha product Arsenic 2 1,918 06-02-2014 1:30 PM
Last Post: andromun
  Mixing ALPHA product? KIMBA 13 5,414 04-01-2014 5:32 PM
Last Post: newyork