Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V2 NOS 2018
Benkigo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: V2 NOS 2018
03-04-2020 8:04 PM

So I realised after going through more than half a bottle of V2 unscented that I was getting it all wrong.

At first I tried it at 1 spray, all the way up to 4 sprays on it's own, and I saw no hits from it. Then I decided to add a spray or 2 to my wolf application to steer my wolf in a more none-y attraction kind of way. Not sure if it made much difference, very minimal at best.

I had always been spraying the 2-4 sprays in separate points around my neck and throat. Now that I am down to the last third of my bottle I thought why not try 3 sprays all on the same application point, 3 sprays all layered over each other. So this week I started spraying it on that way, and covering with some Cool Water by Davidoff. What a difference it has made applying it this way.

Yesterday I was doing rideshares, and my first subject was an mid 20s attractive girl, I made a joke about covid-19 within the first couple of minutes and she laughed a little and got very chatty for the rest of the trip. She was in my backseat, my 3 sprays were on the side of my neck exposed to my passenger seat side. I with about 3 or so minutes to go in the trip I had to look out my rear view mirror for some car on the road behind and I caught her Deer in the headlights looking at me through my rear view mirror probably for a little while before I had even looked. I mean I looked out my rear mirror looking at another car, and her eyes were already fixed on me from what I could tell. Almost like a type of hit I get when i wear AV. A little more chat and another light joke and I dropped her off she was happy to be dropped anywhere close as dropping her off right outside was not convenient.

After that I took a break, and just before starting again I added 1 spray more the same app point and some more cover scent.

Next was an Asian lady in her 30s I'd say. Would not stop talking to me the whole trip from the backseat, eager to prove herself to me and talk herself up to me. Next was a late 20s (she gave me her exact age) southern European/Mediterranean background girl and she was trying very hard from the backseat to sell herself to me, find things in common with me, eager to share where she was going, what she was doing, who she was meeting, every detail with me. Trying to recommend things to me, trying to find things in common with me, eager to share things with me, and taking my every word and recommendation I gave her very enthusiastically to the point of adding information I was giving her into her phone and looking things up that I was telling her about. She ended up giving me her FB details, and I found her on there, today I will add her.

After using two thirds of the bottle, I think I finally got the application of this stuff correct, and it's now started to work for me as I had hoped and intended it to. I am in my mid-late 40s so I can handle the 3 or so sprays required for this to work for me.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2020 8:11 PM by Benkigo.)
03-04-2020 8:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-05-2020 8:05 AM

(03-04-2020 8:04 PM)Benkigo Wrote:  So I realised after going through more than half a bottle of V2 unscented that I was getting it all wrong.

At first I tried it at 1 spray, all the way up to 4 sprays on it's own, and I saw no hits from it. Then I decided to add a spray or 2 to my wolf application to steer my wolf in a more none-y attraction kind of way. Not sure if it made much difference, very minimal at best.

I had always been spraying the 2-4 sprays in separate points around my neck and throat. Now that I am down to the last third of my bottle I thought why not try 3 sprays all on the same application point, 3 sprays all layered over each other. So this week I started spraying it on that way, and covering with some Cool Water by Davidoff. What a difference it has made applying it this way.

Yesterday I was doing rideshares, and my first subject was an mid 20s attractive girl, I made a joke about covid-19 within the first couple of minutes and she laughed a little and got very chatty for the rest of the trip. She was in my backseat, my 3 sprays were on the side of my neck exposed to my passenger seat side. I with about 3 or so minutes to go in the trip I had to look out my rear view mirror for some car on the road behind and I caught her Deer in the headlights looking at me through my rear view mirror probably for a little while before I had even looked. I mean I looked out my rear mirror looking at another car, and her eyes were already fixed on me from what I could tell. Almost like a type of hit I get when i wear AV. A little more chat and another light joke and I dropped her off she was happy to be dropped anywhere close as dropping her off right outside was not convenient.

After that I took a break, and just before starting again I added 1 spray more the same app point and some more cover scent.

Next was an Asian lady in her 30s I'd say. Would not stop talking to me the whole trip from the backseat, eager to prove herself to me and talk herself up to me. Next was a late 20s (she gave me her exact age) southern European/Mediterranean background girl and she was trying very hard from the backseat to sell herself to me, find things in common with me, eager to share where she was going, what she was doing, who she was meeting, every detail with me. Trying to recommend things to me, trying to find things in common with me, eager to share things with me, and taking my every word and recommendation I gave her very enthusiastically to the point of adding information I was giving her into her phone and looking things up that I was telling her about. She ended up giving me her FB details, and I found her on there, today I will add her.

After using two thirds of the bottle, I think I finally got the application of this stuff correct, and it's now started to work for me as I had hoped and intended it to. I am in my mid-late 40s so I can handle the 3 or so sprays required for this to work for me.

Was your cover also layered on top of the 3 sprays, same application point?

My Journal
03-05-2020 8:05 AM
RazorCage
Untamed

Rep Post

03-05-2020 8:29 AM

Good for you man. My bottle is still about 98% full. I got mine during the valentine's day sale along with 12k. I was hoping for the same hits I had with the original l2kv2.

My hits were a bit mixed. With v2, when I wore it at 2 sprays (one spray to each side of my neck) I didn't notice much attraction from female strangers for the most part. But one of my buddie's girlfriend who I just met for the first time just wouldn't stop chatting to me that day.

I never really opened girls for the most part as a matter of fact.(my game is very rusty after a long hiatus).

When I tested l2k, the results were similar with the exception that people that knew me were much more friendlier that usual.

I believe that there are some elements of status both products as well as a girl I met briefly at the club told me that she couldn't believe I was even talking to her. That's the only similarity with the old l2k v2 that I noticed.

Years back I've had girls tell those exact same things but back then I was putting on l l2kv2 and not l2k. That same night at the club I opened another girl, who just took one look at me with something akin to fear in her face, turned around and walked away. It was weird. (Ghosting or OD? Not sure).

At a company dinner I was like the center of attention. Everybody wanted to chat. Unfortunately I was the only single guy there as all my colleagues are married and came with their spouses. There were no single females to observe the effects on. I was putting on l2k that day at 2 pays , one to each side of the neck.

It could be my app methods & dosage with the v2, or my body language (I'm not sure) but I didn't really notice that magnetic hold my old l2k v2 had with girls. It was the first mone I ever bought and blew my mind away with its results. Maybe I'm expecting too much or haven't tested properly. My nephew appeared to be very clingy that day. He's usually aloof with me most times. ( he's autistic by the way).

1'm 40 by the way although I look like someone in their late 20's. I'll try your method and see if there're any significant changes. For some weird reason v2 seems smoother to me than l2k.

I'll keep on testing though later on. I just received my order of TKO, GRAV and M3X, SO I'm dying to try those out.

(03-04-2020 8:04 PM)Benkigo Wrote:  So I realised after going through more than half a bottle of V2 unscented that I was getting it all wrong.

What's the point of living if You Can't Feel Alive?Good

MY COLLECTIONS

LAL :- AV, Wolf, BW*, NA*, Nude*, HS, Voodoo, Possess,
PA*, DP*, SXD-9^, Overdose^, Lucky 7 Royal^, Primitive^

Alpha Dreams: L2Kv1, L2K(V2), Glace, Certo*, AM*, Corpo^

HAX: Black Ops^

PS
* = Sample
^ = Used Up
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020 8:39 AM by RazorCage.)
03-05-2020 8:29 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-05-2020 11:56 AM

With v2 2018 nos I got incredible hits with one spray solo. But the post WEEK of lethargy was a dealbreaker.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
03-05-2020 11:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RazorCage
Untamed

Rep Post

03-05-2020 3:00 PM

(03-05-2020 11:56 AM)dsouza Wrote:  With v2 2018 nos I got incredible hits with one spray solo. But the post WEEK of lethargy was a dealbreaker.

I only got lethargy the first few times that I used l2kv2 years back. After that no more. I'll still test different dosages and app points. I feel like I'm missing something, just not sure what it is.

MY COLLECTIONS

PS
* = Sample
^ = Used Up
03-05-2020 3:00 PM
Benkigo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2020 4:52 PM

(03-05-2020 8:05 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Was your cover also layered on top of the 3 sprays, same application point?

I waited till the 3 sprays dried down a bit. Then I put one spray of cover over the app point, and two sprays near to it, but not directly on top of it.
(03-05-2020 11:56 AM)dsouza Wrote:  With v2 2018 nos I got incredible hits with one spray solo. But the post WEEK of lethargy was a dealbreaker.

Yes, I wore it 3 days straight, and yesterday afternoon I felt bombed out. I usually sleep 8 hours, last night I slept an extra 3 hours.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020 4:54 PM by Benkigo.)
03-05-2020 4:52 PM
Benkigo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2020 5:46 PM

(03-05-2020 8:29 AM)RazorCage Wrote:  Good for you man. My bottle is still about 98% full. I got mine during the valentine's day sale along with 12k. I was hoping for the same hits I had with the original l2kv2.

My hits were a bit mixed. With v2, when I wore it at 2 sprays (one spray to each side of my neck) I didn't notice much attraction from female strangers for the most part. But one of my buddie's girlfriend who I just met for the first time just wouldn't stop chatting to me that day.

I never really opened girls for the most part as a matter of fact.(my game is very rusty after a long hiatus).

When I tested l2k, the results were similar with the exception that people that knew me were much more friendlier that usual.

I believe that there are some elements of status both products as well as a girl I met briefly at the club told me that she couldn't believe I was even talking to her. That's the only similarity with the old l2k v2 that I noticed.

Years back I've had girls tell those exact same things but back then I was putting on l l2kv2 and not l2k. That same night at the club I opened another girl, who just took one look at me with something akin to fear in her face, turned around and walked away. It was weird. (Ghosting or OD? Not sure).

At a company dinner I was like the center of attention. Everybody wanted to chat. Unfortunately I was the only single guy there as all my colleagues are married and came with their spouses. There were no single females to observe the effects on. I was putting on l2k that day at 2 pays , one to each side of the neck.

It could be my app methods & dosage with the v2, or my body language (I'm not sure) but I didn't really notice that magnetic hold my old l2k v2 had with girls. It was the first mone I ever bought and blew my mind away with its results. Maybe I'm expecting too much or haven't tested properly. My nephew appeared to be very clingy that day. He's usually aloof with me most times. ( he's autistic by the way).

1'm 40 by the way although I look like someone in their late 20's. I'll try your method and see if there're any significant changes. For some weird reason v2 seems smoother to me than l2k.

I'll keep on testing though later on. I just received my order of TKO, GRAV and M3X, SO I'm dying to try those out.

Yes, try my app method and see if that makes a difference for you. It can't hurt to try something new.

I also have L2K V1 which I haven't tried yet, I will once I run out of V2 and then compare the differences.
03-05-2020 5:46 PM
Benkigo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-09-2020 11:56 PM

It keeps on working for me. The three sprays all at the same application point then the 4 cover sprays one over the app point, 3 scattered elsewhere near the app point.

At a meet-up function in my city.

Had 2 young ladies very early 20s age in college, one mixed Asian ethnicity the other full Caucasian, being overly chatty and flirty with me, we were all getting to know each other pretty well. The mixed Asian background girl was in particular keen to know more about me, get to know me better, we swapped contact info and she wants to help me market my business as she studies marketing in college on an exchange program here. Bear in mind I'm slightly over twice their age, so to me that's a massive hit in itself.

Another young lady late 20s from Eastern European background but born here was non stop conversing with me, and the conversation became very deep with light flirting and lots of delving deeper finding more out about each other. She seemed genuinely happy in my company and I would often catch her glancing my way and smiling when we weren't talking to each other. Exchanged contact information with her and she wants to catch up with me again.

So I can conclude that this was definitely not a one off thing with V2 NOS for me.
03-09-2020 11:56 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RazorCage
Untamed

Rep Post

03-10-2020 6:54 AM

Nice report. Haven't had time to test mine again since then. Was busy testing TKO. That shit is dynamite.
If my V2 comes anywhere close, (with your app point methods) then I'll defo be in cloud 9. The chatty part of v2 I can relate with. I experienced it with a buddie's gf.

(03-09-2020 11:56 PM)Benkigo Wrote:  It keeps on working for me. The three sprays all at the same application point then the 4 cover sprays one over the app point, 3 scattered elsewhere near the app point.

At a meet-up function in my city.

Had 2 young ladies very early 20s age in college, one mixed Asian ethnicity the other full Caucasian, being overly chatty and flirty with me, we were all getting to know each other pretty well. The mixed Asian background girl was in particular keen to know more about me, get to know me better, we swapped contact info and she wants to help me market my business as she studies marketing in college on an exchange program here. Bear in mind I'm slightly over twice their age, so to me that's a massive hit in itself.

Another young lady late 20s from Eastern European background but born here was non stop conversing with me, and the conversation became very deep with light flirting and lots of delving deeper finding more out about each other. She seemed genuinely happy in my company and I would often catch her glancing my way and smiling when we weren't talking to each other. Exchanged contact information with her and she wants to catch up with me again.

So I can conclude that this was definitely not a one off thing with V2 NOS for me.

MY COLLECTIONS

PS
* = Sample
^ = Used Up
03-10-2020 6:54 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-10-2020 8:30 AM

(03-10-2020 6:54 AM)RazorCage Wrote:  Nice report. Haven't had time to test mine again since then. Was busy testing TKO. That shit is dynamite. If my V2 comes anywhere close, (with your app point methods) then I'll definitely be in cloud 9. The chatty part of V2 I can relate with. I experienced it with a buddy's gf.

I would definitely like to read up your TKO test results. Have you posted it already?
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2020 8:31 AM by DssMaster.)
03-10-2020 8:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 254 39,361 10-13-2020 2:06 AM
Last Post: dsouza
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,858 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander