Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V2 NOS 2018
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: V2 NOS 2018
09-09-2019 2:00 PM

Based on my experiences with Alpha Dream's products (L2K v1 & v2) and also their customer service, I would advice on buying/trying products from some of the more reputable companies in the industry.
09-09-2019 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroPhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-09-2019 5:58 PM

(09-09-2019 2:00 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Based on my experiences with Alpha Dream's products (L2K v1 & v2) and also their customer service, I would advice on buying/trying products from some of the more reputable companies in the industry.

I used to order from Androtics Direct, but you know how that is these days...I use Apex, but wanted something in a big bottle for a good price that I can wear everyday. I thought Alpha Dreams might be the answer I was seeking, but guess not. Sad
09-09-2019 5:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2019 10:40 AM

Perhaps you might be interested in reading up on a new product that's out from Aroma Fero; Homme Fatal. From what I've read so far, it sounds to me like the effects on the ladies are similar to what members were getting from the original L2K v1, before AD changed the formula.
09-10-2019 10:40 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-13-2019 9:42 AM

I was using some of my questionable (not tested enough) products the past few weeks to draw conclusions whether they stay or they leave.I'm trying to narrow my collection to max 10 products.I was using exclusively V2 in all of my last night outs.

I confirm my early findings about it.It's a very good and consistent product, just haven't tested yet how it performs during and after escalation.I was initially quite conservative with its dosage because of old reviews here that suggest so and also because Chris suggested I start slow and that it probably needs lower dosages than L2K.
I have this in a bulb dropper bottle and I get the best results from 5 drops (1 spray should be around 3 drops).Not definite yet but it seems to have a quite narrow window of working vs semi working or ghosting dosages.If I had a spray bottle I'd definitely use 2 sprays.

I also believe it makes a quite noticeable difference if you don't spread it too much, not sure if that applies to all alcohol products, but I realized it this year while testing L2K and V2.If I remember correctly Paradox has described the exact same thing in the past.
So instead of spreading as much as you can to create a thin film of application you spread lightly and let it dry.Lets say that I spread the amount of 1 spray on the side of my neck to an area approximately as big as my ear.Then I wipe my wet fingers to other spots, like my throat or back of my neck.I apply and lightly spread my cologne, let it dry and then apply the mones on top.

It has a good attraction, not as heavy and blatant as L2K (all eyes and headlights on me) but I haven't found a product that can surpass L2K in that area.I would say that the attraction compared to L2K is a bit more intimidating but there are many things that point to the contrary.I feel with V2 they realize that there is a guy around with a very manly/attractive aura so they look every now and then.And most times if you stare back they don't look away, they lock and it becomes blatant (not lovey dovey, not too sexual, more like they admire and enjoy what they are looking).I think perhaps the difference with L2K's attraction is not intimidation but that it misses the wow/glowing/superficial/hollywood spotlight effect that L2K gives, it's like the attraction has a bit more depth while it loses some of the surface hit.

Repeatedly I've seen blatant and disinhibiting reactions.Girls coming really close and locking eyes like they can't help it.Girls need to come so close that our bodies are touching "by accident".I was sitting in the bar the other day and a girl with her boyfriend get past me to sit further away, intense look as she passes in an angle that her boyfriend wouldnt realize.They were standing 5 spots further to the bar and after some time they decided to change spot.I believe it was her decision.It was her decision to come stand right next to me, in the corner of the bar, out of all other places and I know that because I heard him asking her "here?" and her responding "yeah" in a yeah/whatever/whynot manner.Then without reason she took 2 small steps back and her back was touching my whole arm/shoulder.After a while I change spot to go in front of the dj, I noticed her looking quite often after that.

Another highlight were with 2 girls 1 guy company, when I arrived there they started looking and they didn't stop until they left ,as did many others, but the funny thing is when I was in front of the dj and they were leaving, they passed in front of me to go towards the exit, and the one of them (don't know if she was with him or not) ,while at a breath's distance, turns her head left and up (height difference) and gives me a deep look in the eyes to see me up close.A few more similar and blatant situations happened during that night, along with many repeated stares from the majority of girls, and the creepy touching from a few.

Another observation in that hit is that they didn't notice me (visually) when I entered, it very much looked to me like they sensed the phero cloud when I entered and spot me afterwards, this took less than 30 seconds.I've noticed this many times in the past with many products, it's a good way to tell that it's the scent that initiated the attention and not your appearance.I've seen this very often specifically with L2K and V2 due to strong attractive properties and very good diffusion, you just get close to girls that can't see you, or walk in a way that the phero cloud will spread towards them, and after less than 30 seconds you see them turning around to find the source of the aura they sensed.

Effects on men are also top, it's actually my favorite product in that part.I know that this may sound strange because V2 is viewed as an outsider product but it's delightedly good in how it affects men, both friends and strangers.It produces both strong respect and friendliness, your friends love you and respect you and express it.Strangers obviously won't express it so I don't know how they view me and I'll have to guess, but they certainly move immediately out of my way when I walk.I often draw stares when I'm still.So it definitely has great respect from strangers but I'm not sure about the level of intimidation it has, or if it's mainly admiration.I believe it has a noticeable intimidation effect on strangers.
As far as friends go, imagine it like this:If you have friendly Wolf on one corner and intimidating BW on the other, V2 is right on the middle, having around 50% of Wolf's friendliness, 50% of BW's intimidation but retaining 80% of BW's respect.

Duration:I'm not sure about what hour does it slow down but I'd say it works full force for at least 5 hours.
Diffusion:As I mentioned above I find the diffusion very good and I suggest you don't spread it too much, thicker applications seem to work quite better.With oils I do the opposite, I spread as much as I can.

I don't get depression with this or the L2K or with Androstadienone in general, but I'm not a good judge of this because even when I feel down one day or in the middle of a night out, I may not realize it or if I realize it I never get into thinking about what was the cause of it etc.I generally just go with the flow and accept my state of mind without much questioning, it's my automatic behaviour.

I realize that this is not a cheap product because you have to buy 36ml of it, I wouldn't do it with so few reviews of it but I believe it definitely worths a try if you manage to split it with friends, or buy the 6ml sample from Aromafero.Even I would buy it split with 1-2 friends because having a 10+ product collection and going for a night out once per week it's not practical to have full products unless they are 10ml sprays.BW is in my top 3 and it takes me years to finish 30ml.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-13-2019 9:42 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-14-2019 9:28 AM

For me this is also a very reliable product for sexual attraction and respect. 2 to 3 sprays is standard dose for club outings and it served me well. I have it in the leather and steel smell vich I find quite good smelling.
Summary: Good stuff, at least for me.
10-14-2019 9:28 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-14-2019 9:40 AM

(10-13-2019 9:42 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I was using some of my questionable (not tested enough) products the past few weeks to draw conclusions whether they stay or they leave.I'm trying to narrow my collection to max 10 products.I was using exclusively V2 in all of my last night outs.

I confirm my early findings about it.It's a very good and consistent product, just haven't tested yet how it performs during and after escalation.I was initially quite conservative with its dosage because of old reviews here that suggest so and also because Chris suggested I start slow and that it probably needs lower dosages than L2K.
I have this in a bulb dropper bottle and I get the best results from 5 drops (1 spray should be around 3 drops).Not definite yet but it seems to have a quite narrow window of working vs semi working or ghosting dosages.If I had a spray bottle I'd definitely use 2 sprays.

I also believe it makes a quite noticeable difference if you don't spread it too much, not sure if that applies to all alcohol products, but I realized it this year while testing L2K and V2.If I remember correctly Paradox has described the exact same thing in the past.
So instead of spreading as much as you can to create a thin film of application you spread lightly and let it dry.Lets say that I spread the amount of 1 spray on the side of my neck to an area approximately as big as my ear.Then I wipe my wet fingers to other spots, like my throat or back of my neck.I apply and lightly spread my cologne, let it dry and then apply the mones on top.

It has a good attraction, not as heavy and blatant as L2K (all eyes and headlights on me) but I haven't found a product that can surpass L2K in that area.I would say that the attraction compared to L2K is a bit more intimidating but there are many things that point to the contrary.I feel with V2 they realize that there is a guy around with a very manly/attractive aura so they look every now and then.And most times if you stare back they don't look away, they lock and it becomes blatant (not lovey dovey, not too sexual, more like they admire and enjoy what they are looking).I think perhaps the difference with L2K's attraction is not intimidation but that it misses the wow/glowing/superficial/hollywood spotlight effect that L2K gives, it's like the attraction has a bit more depth while it loses some of the surface hit.

Repeatedly I've seen blatant and disinhibiting reactions.Girls coming really close and locking eyes like they can't help it.Girls need to come so close that our bodies are touching "by accident".I was sitting in the bar the other day and a girl with her boyfriend get past me to sit further away, intense look as she passes in an angle that her boyfriend wouldnt realize.They were standing 5 spots further to the bar and after some time they decided to change spot.I believe it was her decision.It was her decision to come stand right next to me, in the corner of the bar, out of all other places and I know that because I heard him asking her "here?" and her responding "yeah" in a yeah/whatever/whynot manner.Then without reason she took 2 small steps back and her back was touching my whole arm/shoulder.After a while I change spot to go in front of the dj, I noticed her looking quite often after that.

Another highlight were with 2 girls 1 guy company, when I arrived there they started looking and they didn't stop until they left ,as did many others, but the funny thing is when I was in front of the dj and they were leaving, they passed in front of me to go towards the exit, and the one of them (don't know if she was with him or not) ,while at a breath's distance, turns her head left and up (height difference) and gives me a deep look in the eyes to see me up close.A few more similar and blatant situations happened during that night, along with many repeated stares from the majority of girls, and the creepy touching from a few.

Another observation in that hit is that they didn't notice me (visually) when I entered, it very much looked to me like they sensed the phero cloud when I entered and spot me afterwards, this took less than 30 seconds.I've noticed this many times in the past with many products, it's a good way to tell that it's the scent that initiated the attention and not your appearance.I've seen this very often specifically with L2K and V2 due to strong attractive properties and very good diffusion, you just get close to girls that can't see you, or walk in a way that the phero cloud will spread towards them, and after less than 30 seconds you see them turning around to find the source of the aura they sensed.

Effects on men are also top, it's actually my favorite product in that part.I know that this may sound strange because V2 is viewed as an outsider product but it's delightedly good in how it affects men, both friends and strangers.It produces both strong respect and friendliness, your friends love you and respect you and express it.Strangers obviously won't express it so I don't know how they view me and I'll have to guess, but they certainly move immediately out of my way when I walk.I often draw stares when I'm still.So it definitely has great respect from strangers but I'm not sure about the level of intimidation it has, or if it's mainly admiration.I believe it has a noticeable intimidation effect on strangers.
As far as friends go, imagine it like this:If you have friendly Wolf on one corner and intimidating BW on the other, V2 is right on the middle, having around 50% of Wolf's friendliness, 50% of BW's intimidation but retaining 80% of BW's respect.

Duration:I'm not sure about what hour does it slow down but I'd say it works full force for at least 5 hours.
Diffusion:As I mentioned above I find the diffusion very good and I suggest you don't spread it too much, thicker applications seem to work quite better.With oils I do the opposite, I spread as much as I can.

I don't get depression with this or the L2K or with Androstadienone in general, but I'm not a good judge of this because even when I feel down one day or in the middle of a night out, I may not realize it or if I realize it I never get into thinking about what was the cause of it etc.I generally just go with the flow and accept my state of mind without much questioning, it's my automatic behaviour.

I realize that this is not a cheap product because you have to buy 36ml of it, I wouldn't do it with so few reviews of it but I believe it definitely worths a try if you manage to split it with friends, or buy the 6ml sample from Aromafero.Even I would buy it split with 1-2 friends because having a 10+ product collection and going for a night out once per week it's not practical to have full products unless they are 10ml sprays.BW is in my top 3 and it takes me years to finish 30ml.

Welcome back, Stef! It has been a while. Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-14-2019 9:40 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

10-14-2019 10:01 AM

(10-14-2019 9:28 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  For me this is also a very reliable product for sexual attraction and respect. 2 to 3 sprays is standard dose for club outings and it served me well. I have it in the leather and steel smell vich I find quite good smelling.
Summary: Good stuff, at least for me.

Well, based on reports of the old V2 and Chris' recommendation I would think that 3 sprays would most probably be OD but I realized it's not a product that need to be low dosed.Haven't tried 3 sprays ever though but now I think that it may very well not be OD dose at all.Temperature of your environment?Do you sweat or have dry skin?

(10-14-2019 9:40 AM)MMM Wrote:  Welcome back, Stef! It has been a while. Girl witch

Thanks!Don't count on me being here very often because of very limited free time, but I hope I will able to.

Cheers

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
10-14-2019 10:01 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-15-2019 7:06 AM

When I start to dance - what I do mostly when I out - I sweat heavily, however usually I'm freshly showered so there is not a heavy sweat smell. Typically this is the moment when I see the effects. Since it is rather cool head the increased body heat is needed. Also the motion helps me to start fun and emotion. But beeing in my late 40 I probably have less natural none than the younger guys, allowing me to use a higher dosage.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019 7:07 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
10-15-2019 7:06 AM
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2019 4:35 PM

How sexual is this V2? Has anyone tried this for sex?
11-05-2019 4:35 PM
RazorCage
Untamed

Rep Post

02-15-2020 6:11 PM

So I saw the Valentine day promotion from Alpha dream last week and decided to give it one last try. I placed an order on the 8th and just received my products today. I'll test V2 tonight at a club.

I had a gift card lying around and was trying to make up my mind on which products to buy. The 25% discount ads from AD swayed me. This is likely their final chance with me.

Lots of conflicting reports about their products recently, but darn the old V2 was so good for me and I'm feeling nostalgic and kinda hoping that they've rectified whatever issues they were having previously. The only AD product I've used since the whole hedione debacle is glace.

I just received L2K (Leather and Steel), V2 (Black Spice) and samples of AM(Leather & Steel), Glace (Unscented) and Certo (Black spice).

I'm about to place orders for TKO, M3X and GRAV.

Meanwhile, I'll be testing out V2 Tonight....

(10-14-2019 10:01 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Well, based on reports of the old V2 and Chris' recommendation I would think that 3 sprays would most probably be OD but I realized it's not a product that need to be low dosed.Haven't tried 3 sprays ever though but now I think that it may very well not be OD dose at all.Temperature of your environment?Do you sweat or have dry skin?

(10-14-2019 9:40 AM)MMM Wrote:  Welcome back, Stef! It has been a while. Girl witch

Thanks!Don't count on me being here very often because of very limited free time, but I hope I will able to.

Cheers

What's the point of living if You Can't Feel Alive?Good

MY COLLECTIONS

LAL :- AV, Wolf, BW*, NA*, Nude*, HS, Voodoo, Possess,
PA*, DP*, SXD-9^, Overdose^, Lucky 7 Royal^, Primitive^

Alpha Dreams: L2Kv1, L2K(V2), Glace, Certo*, AM*, Corpo^

HAX: Black Ops^

PS
* = Sample
^ = Used Up
02-15-2020 6:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 254 39,534 10-13-2020 2:06 AM
Last Post: dsouza
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,911 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander