Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V2 NOS 2018
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: V2 NOS 2018
09-04-2018 1:05 AM

Hi Stefdude, i tried the one spray to neck, i can smell it so others should be able to if close enough, at the gym no reactions and shopping centre full of women no reactions.

I can understand some get good results with small amounts but to me i get zero results at one spray.

Considering all the positive reactions people get on v2 i am hoping to see something even slight improvements so will keep trying one spray this week but dont expect anything to change as i was close to many women today which would of been a good time to see reactions from women.
09-04-2018 1:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-04-2018 3:27 AM

(09-04-2018 1:05 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  Hi Stefdude, i tried the one spray to neck, i can smell it so others should be able to if close enough, at the gym no reactions and shopping centre full of women no reactions.

I can understand some get good results with small amounts but to me i get zero results at one spray.

Considering all the positive reactions people get on v2 i am hoping to see something even slight improvements so will keep trying one spray this week but dont expect anything to change as i was close to many women today which would of been a good time to see reactions from women.

The gym is not the best place for testing in my experience.I had success with other products though.V2 and AM are products for the night, you can't put them during the day and expect the same results, that almost never worked for me.Try them at night after you properly remove residual.

What other products do you have?I can give you suggestions for day wear or gym.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-04-2018 3:27 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-04-2018 3:50 PM

Going off of what stef said, the gym is not the best testing place. Perhaps if it is college girl heavy where the girls are being fake working out then sure! Otherwise if I am at the gym then I prefer to focus on my gym results and not my mone results. Additionally, if there are women coming onto me at the gym then it is a turnoff, because they care more for their pushup sports bras over being healthy.

Everyone has their own opinions, so fine..let's say you want to be different than others at the gym. Instead of alpha or sexual mixes, aim for status or more fun social mixes. Two cents Buba
09-04-2018 3:50 PM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2018 1:34 AM

Hi, thanks i will be trying one of the 2 on the weekend at the bars.

Will v2 be a good one to use in a crowded bar on the weekend or am, i am 33, one thing i have asked a couple people when had both am and v2 on is they have trouble smelling it on me from 5 feet away but i can smell it for hours once put on if i lift my wrists up theres a clear smell that its on, how close do you need to be with both products? thanks.

I have wolf, but its almost empty, i got titan dionysis, core and orbital, cmusk, sex magnet, animal 2 which i have had atleast 6-8 people say that has a horrible smell so not sure if i will use that one again and chamber 36, the only reactions i had was negative ones from animal 2 and no reactions from any others.

After reading everything positive on am and v2 recently i gave it a 2nd try and bought the bottles.

Any advice can offer would be great.

thanks.
09-05-2018 1:34 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-05-2018 3:15 AM

Try each one at night and see what works best.Both should be good.What is the temperature and the humidity of your area?Try putting your regular cologne on bottom and after it dries spray your AM or V2.Spray close so that nothing gets lost in the air but spread lightly, not with force and not too much.It's better if the surface is a bit thick.So don't spread into too thin an application.

To be able to smell mones, a big concentration of mones needs to go through your nose.You can be affected from them from a quite smaller concentration, small enough to go undetected by smell.So you may affect people that don't detect it by smell.

09-05-2018 3:15 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2018 6:04 AM

hi the temps are 16-24 degrees at moment so getting warm even at night but qld is always warm even winter is still plenty of good days for the beach.

I have both in leather and steel so i dont think need a cover scent?

I might have been rubbing my wrists together and spreading it in a bit thin but when on my chest or neck i dont rub it in normally.

What type of range does v2 and am normally get? Is it best when up close like in bars for best results?

Thanks for your advice.
09-05-2018 6:04 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

09-05-2018 6:51 AM

(09-05-2018 6:04 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  hi the temps are 16-24 degrees at moment so getting warm even at night but qld is always warm even winter is still plenty of good days for the beach.

I have both in leather and steel so i dont think need a cover scent?

I might have been rubbing my wrists together and spreading it in a bit thin but when on my chest or neck i dont rub it in normally.

What type of range does v2 and am normally get? Is it best when up close like in bars for best results?

Thanks for your advice.

If you have a cover that can compliment the Leather & Steel scent I suggest you put it.It's not necessary but it can help.If you sweat the diffusion is less, so less range.Don't rub it too much and you should easily affect people 2 meters away.Bars are very suited for AM and V2.Don't judge by the smell, for many reasons, I never do.Put it on and forget about it, it will work.Again, don't be tempted to use 2 sprays, less is more with these products and 1 spray is very potent.

09-05-2018 6:51 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2018 8:21 AM

Thanks will try 1 spray friday night and see what happens.

Would you suggest neck chest or wrists for going out with v2 or am on, ive tried all 3 so far, i guess the wrists would be best where the neck and chest people need to be closer to me, or on the shirt?

Thanks.
09-05-2018 8:21 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-06-2018 8:49 AM

(09-05-2018 8:21 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  Thanks will try 1 spray friday night and see what happens.

Would you suggest neck chest or wrists for going out with v2 or am on, ive tried all 3 so far, i guess the wrists would be best where the neck and chest people need to be closer to me, or on the shirt?

Thanks.

I always put on neck, if I wear a shirt I use the part of the neck that is uncovered (a bit below Adam's apple and below the ears.I avoid hands and wrists unless it's a product that needs much quantity so I need the extra space.I suggest you spray on the side of the neck and use the tip of your pinky finger to lightly spread it, then let it dry.
Don't put on clothes, it creates buildup that is very hard to remove, you need oxy cleaners.Also on clothes you need more sprays because it has lower diffusion.I believe it needs 50% extra if I remember correctly, something like that.Avoid it.

Just put the recommended dosage and don't focus on your pheromones, focus on your behaviour.Also, sometimes the first spray of the bottle is not 100% full.If that happens with V2 let it be, with AM you could spray another one, so about 1.5 total, but no more.Generally test various dosages, from less than a full spray to max 2, and you will find the best.

09-06-2018 8:49 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-29-2018 7:28 AM

Any updates on this?I've been using it sparingly.It creates decent attraction, not sure about closing.Yesterday it failed but the girl was in quite bad mood from issues of her own so I wouldn't be quick to judge.The certain thing is that the respect it creates with buddies and relatives is the best I've seen in a product.I'm truly astonished, it always always delives on that aspect.No fear, no beta.People greatly admire you, respect you, be glad to see you or have around you, don't want you to leave, arrange stuff to do with you.You easily have people tell you for no big reason how happy they are to meet you and others invite you to hang out some other time maybe 10 times in the same night.

Dosage: 4-5 drops ~=1-1.5 spray on top of cologne application and very lightly spreaded

09-29-2018 7:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 254 39,575 10-13-2020 2:06 AM
Last Post: dsouza
Lightbulb New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews pherophreak 123 21,945 07-03-2020 2:03 PM
Last Post: michaeldehollander