Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
09-02-2018 11:40 AM

Wore this to an indoor rave on Friday night.

Application: total of 6cm split between wrists and behind the ears.

My male friend who I took uber with to the venue got more chatty with me, even talked to the uber driver a bit, which is kinda unusual to me.

Met up with a bunch of friends, both males and females, both new friends and old friends. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Got a few strangers striking up convos with me.

The venue was full of asians that night, I feel like 6cm is probably too much for the majority of the people there. One of my best friends was sort of ghosting me. People definitely don't ignore me when I talk to them, but it didn't feel like they wanted to talk to me.

Some girl grabbed my hand instead of her female friend by accident, didn't even apologize, just kinda gave a awkward look to her friend.

2nd impression: I believe this is more of a dating mix or for lower energy level events that allow conversations. Even high energy settings like raves don't tolerate 6cm. I'd have to stick with 2-4cm from now on. Personally I think this defeats the purpose of roll on, if it's not a fast hitter for on the go lifestyles, the benefit of having the convenience does not really outweigh the precision needed to dose.
09-02-2018 11:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-02-2018 12:47 PM

(09-02-2018 11:40 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  Wore this to an indoor rave on Friday night.

Application: total of 6cm split between wrists and behind the ears.

My male friend who I took uber with to the venue got more chatty with me, even talked to the uber driver a bit, which is kinda unusual to me.

Met up with a bunch of friends, both males and females, both new friends and old friends. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Got a few strangers striking up convos with me.

The venue was full of asians that night, I feel like 6cm is probably too much for the majority of the people there. One of my best friends was sort of ghosting me. People definitely don't ignore me when I talk to them, but it didn't feel like they wanted to talk to me.

Some girl grabbed my hand instead of her female friend by accident, didn't even apologize, just kinda gave a awkward look to her friend.

2nd impression: I believe this is more of a dating mix or for lower energy level events that allow conversations. Even high energy settings like raves don't tolerate 6cm. I'd have to stick with 2-4cm from now on. Personally I think this defeats the purpose of roll on, if it's not a fast hitter for on the go lifestyles, the benefit of having the convenience does not really outweigh the precision needed to dose.

How about trying an alcohol based cover scent with it to help diffusion...another idea is that I go in the handicap stall of the bathroom and do air squats to get my heart rate up when I wear oil products. I agree with you on lowering the amount. It still seems to work on older women when I dose high, but the younger ones don’t run per se, but it does take a little more to calm them down. Keep it going!
09-02-2018 12:47 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-02-2018 5:38 PM

For testing purposes I applied just 1cm/2 just above my tool, approximately 30 minutes before visiting my GF. Also one swipe of TMax150 on my upper lip.
She was wet, vocal and ready sooner than usual. So far I haven't noticed any negative effects or lethargy. This is the first product which I have used where exact dosage is crucial to achieving success or ghosting. It's a very fine line.
Another general observation, people around me tend to be less conflictive or argumentative with this product , and the effect is accumulative after several exposures. The more I use this mix, the more surprises it throws at me.
I'll be in contact with two more of my baseline targets this week, one of them is on the pill.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-02-2018 5:38 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-03-2018 3:30 PM

(09-02-2018 12:47 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  How about trying an alcohol based cover scent with it to help diffusion...another idea is that I go in the handicap stall of the bathroom and do air squats to get my heart rate up when I wear oil products. I agree with you on lowering the amount. It still seems to work on older women when I dose high, but the younger ones don’t run per se, but it does take a little more to calm them down. Keep it going!

I don't think diffusion was an issue. an indoor rave is already really warm and when I dance, my heart rate goes up and produce more body heat anyway.

I will however apply ISO E first next time, I wanted to do that this time but my friend was with me the whole time, I didn't have a chance to do the whole magic, thank god it was a roll on in that particular scenario.
09-03-2018 3:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

shannon611
In Moderation

Rep Post

09-03-2018 7:14 PM

(08-28-2018 11:54 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This will probably be my final thoughts on Unresistable. I think that this formula has potential but in it's current state it is too unfocused. It is all over the place and it has women all over the place too. For me it was exhausting to wear.

Honestly this formula can make money if it were tweaked slightly. The ingredients are androstadienone, alpha-androstenol, androstanone, androstenone, beta-androstenol, ALLO THDOC, epiandrosterone, androsterone and the secret ingredient.

This is of course only my opinion, I would drop the ALLO THDOC and the epiandrosterone. I'll tell you why.

ALLO THDOC is a life draining molecule. After a few hours of wearing a formula with ALLO THDOC in it I feel like taking a nap. It easily saps my strength. I don't really think that the ALLO THDOC is making any significant contribution to the formula.

I also feel like the Androstadienone adds to the lethargy that this formula inspires.

Epiandrosterone is one of those mones that seems like it's doing something but it's not. I've solo tested epiandrosterone and it seems to have some attraction properties but it really doesn't. Epiandrosterone will send you to the friendzone and you won't even know you are there.

If I were to advise a company on how to improve this formula I would make two ingredient substitutions and one other small tweak.

Atidžiai pažvelgus į šią formulę reikia pagalbos. Tai gali būti daug geriau. Tai yra vidutiniškas geriausiu atveju. Aš nesu nusipirkau, kaip dabar.

I gotta agree with paradox on this 1. Same effects for me.
09-03-2018 7:14 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-04-2018 3:23 AM

The company insisted that less is more and suggested 1cm2, which is about 2cm line.Above 4cm is mildly ghosting for me and really loses its shine.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-04-2018 3:23 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

09-05-2018 10:23 AM

I received my package a couple of weeks ago and have been testing around at various dosages. The scent is quite light and pleasant but I would recommend having your own cover underneath, at least that is what I have been doing. I’m not really a fan of the roller so I transferred mine to a bulb dropper to get more precise dosages. Maybe they could consider offering this in a dropper bottle as well as a roller? Just a thought.

I’ve been mostly going with two drops from the bulb dropper and there doesn’t seem to be anything blatant about the mix. I don’t get the stares I get with say AV or Wolf. It seems to be very under the radar and you have to actually engage people to get the most of this blend. You kind of get a little bit of everything with this one. You see people being more attentive to your words and suggestions and also more willing to help you out with things. They are more helpful. I had a bartender (middle eastern man in his late 30s) that I am somewhat familiar with repeatedly call me ”boss” one night. Something I’ve never heard him do before. So seems to be some high status there as well.

I can see some attraction, women lingering around, longer conversations etc, but nothing spectacular. One example would be the night I had a woman (around 30) waiting in the line to the bathroom start up a conversation with me and say she recognized me from somewhere. After a while her friend joined in and agreed that I looked familiar. The first woman seemed quite into me and interested in taking the conversation further, but I was there with a date so I had to cut her short. A pity that as she was quite fine.

It seems to have a social side as well. People are very friendly and happy to engage me in conversation. For me personally it’s worked best with people that I already know but it’s not bad with strangers either once you’ve initiatied convo. I’ve mostly been using this on my nights out at bars and such. It works better for me after I let it cook for about three hours or so. Initially I don't really get that much out of it.

So while it has all of these things going for it, none of these aspects really stand out. It seems to be a good all round product but I kind of expected something more from it. Something special to reveal itself. Well I’ll keep testing and up the dosage to three drops and I think I also need to test it with just one drop, since they say less is more with this one.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018 10:25 AM by D_Darko.)
09-05-2018 10:23 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-05-2018 8:07 PM

Another day of testing. 2cm line on the back of my hand = approx 1cm/2. 40 minutes after applying, a FF called around my house. We chatted, had a coffee. Nothing at all unusual, no abnormal behaviour. She takes the contraceptive pill.
4 hours later, GF came to stay over the night. She started some petty whinging, on the verge of shit testing. As usual I didn't respond, just humoured her. After an hour, the whinging turned into her going into deep and personal conversation, which very rare for her. Then she started to get very clingy, before falling asleep on my sofa.
I have a few more targets to test this on, but I'm seeing a definite behaviour pattern on targets.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-05-2018 8:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

09-06-2018 8:42 AM

(09-05-2018 10:23 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  I received my package a couple of weeks ago and have been testing around at various dosages. The scent is quite light and pleasant but I would recommend having your own cover underneath, at least that is what I have been doing. I’m not really a fan of the roller so I transferred mine to a bulb dropper to get more precise dosages. Maybe they could consider offering this in a dropper bottle as well as a roller? Just a thought.

I’ve been mostly going with two drops from the bulb dropper and there doesn’t seem to be anything blatant about the mix. I don’t get the stares I get with say AV or Wolf. It seems to be very under the radar and you have to actually engage people to get the most of this blend. You kind of get a little bit of everything with this one. You see people being more attentive to your words and suggestions and also more willing to help you out with things. They are more helpful. I had a bartender (middle eastern man in his late 30s) that I am somewhat familiar with repeatedly call me ”boss” one night. Something I’ve never heard him do before. So seems to be some high status there as well.

I can see some attraction, women lingering around, longer conversations etc, but nothing spectacular. One example would be the night I had a woman (around 30) waiting in the line to the bathroom start up a conversation with me and say she recognized me from somewhere. After a while her friend joined in and agreed that I looked familiar. The first woman seemed quite into me and interested in taking the conversation further, but I was there with a date so I had to cut her short. A pity that as she was quite fine.

It seems to have a social side as well. People are very friendly and happy to engage me in conversation. For me personally it’s worked best with people that I already know but it’s not bad with strangers either once you’ve initiatied convo. I’ve mostly been using this on my nights out at bars and such. It works better for me after I let it cook for about three hours or so. Initially I don't really get that much out of it.

So while it has all of these things going for it, none of these aspects really stand out. It seems to be a good all round product but I kind of expected something more from it. Something special to reveal itself. Well I’ll keep testing and up the dosage to three drops and I think I also need to test it with just one drop, since they say less is more with this one.

Did you ask to get it in a dropper or did you transfer it yourself?2 drops is diminishing the results in my tests, I believe it is too much.1 drop is at least twice the recommended from the company and about right for me.Less than 1 drop might be even better.This product probably has to be handled like New Pheromone Additive not like BW.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-06-2018 8:42 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-06-2018 9:18 AM

(09-04-2018 3:23 AM)stefdude Wrote:  The company insisted that less is more and suggested 1cm2, which is about 2cm line.Above 4cm is mildly ghosting for me and really loses its shine.

I think you and the others who advocate wearing less of this product are correct.

I’ve played with wearing a lower dosage and it does work better. The hard part for me (and maybe others) was understanding the dosage. Some like roller balls and understand how to use them for consistent results. I didn’t and I’m learning.

Also, I had to go to a kids website to understand what 1 square cm looked like. It’s on the ruler, but from an application perspective....I didn’t get it at first. Now I know to use the width of a number 2 pencil or an eraser on the pencil and things are much better.

So maybe, a visual on the site or a small picture in the packaging or just something to educate might help those that are having challenges.

Now the lethargy and other self effects are another matter, but they seem to lessen for me too with continued wear and smaller doses.
09-06-2018 9:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 664 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash