Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
08-28-2018 1:30 PM

(08-28-2018 1:09 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  LoveInSpain....Which app points do you use? Have you ever tried using a product behind your knee?

I’ve never done that either, but someone posted a video from Gary where he talks about that technique when guys get anxiety from wearing pheromones....and then working up.

I’m a wrist, neck, behind the ear guy myself and always thought that a few feet on my body.....when pheromones project quite a bit, wouldn’t make a difference. I imagine that wearing an alcohol based cover might help with diffusing through your clothes.
I've used this product on my wrists and the back of my hands. I'll give it s try behind the knees, thanks for that.
As a rule, I apply alpha products on my upper torso and neck, cops around my tool, and anything which might potentially shrink my balls is applied to my wrists.
Diffusion is fast and furious here, and my clothing is light and casual, so I'll often apply below my shirt to prolong sn applications life.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-28-2018 1:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-28-2018 1:31 PM

(08-28-2018 1:30 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I've used this product on my wrists and the back of my hands. I'll give it s try behind the knees, thanks for that.
As a rule, I apply alpha products on my upper torso and neck, cops around my tool, and anything which might potentially shrink my balls is applied to my wrists.
Diffusion is fast and furious here, and my clothing is light and casual, so I'll often apply below my shirt to prolong sn applications life.

Anytime, my friend....I'll try it too when it comes. Great Luck!
08-28-2018 1:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

08-29-2018 4:46 AM

I'm forwarding to you the email response from the UNRESISTIBLE company regarding Methoxyestratetraenone :

Quote:First of all, a BIG thank you for being willing to test our product. We really wanted to obtain some objective feedbacks before entering the market on a bigger scale. Initial results are really good, but to be frank - we kind of expected that.
As far as your question is concerned-no, there is no methoxyestratetraenone in the mixture. There is however an additional pheromone added under the mark "perfume" but it is not the one mentioned. By our humble opinion the effects, you are experiencing are most likely the result of really careful selection of pheromones and even more carefully determined ratios between them. Some of the pheromones are being added only to enhance the effects of others. We believe single pheromone formulas have different or even lesser effects than combinations. It was our intention to evolve a mixture that would be effective on different levels - social, sexual AND have auto-effects. And the same goes also for other products (for women and gay/lesbian people)!
We hope you'll continue with testing and if you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask them!

Greetings to you and other "test rabbits":-)

UNRESISTIBLE® team

Those effects being the result of correct use of molecules and the ratios between them is impressive.
Every company has the same molecules to work and that proves how hard hard it is to figure out a proper mix, especially when some molecules enhance others while alone could be almost inactive.This is a very complex equation that becomes an abstract art along with science.A combination of 9 molecules that each one probably affects most of the others, is too complex of a problem, and drawing conclusions about a molecule in a mix based on its solo behaviour is wrong and way oversimplification.This is simple logic.
Also simple logic is that all vendors can't be stupid, especially when they play with their money.So on that I disagree with Paradox.

This also proves that this company did an excellent job with that product and that is according to the latest research too, that suggests that a combination of pheromone bases is superior to single base mixes.

I made a suggestion to the company, to sell it in dropper bottles too, even if it hurts the image and the marketing of the product.Sweat can contaminate it, buffers in cologne that control diffusion could change the mix's diffusion.Or lets say one uses a sponge in the bath to scrub off the mones, but in the same time uses it for his underarms where deodorant is applied, that could create a problem.I don't know if miniscule ammounts of deodorant and aluminium could affect pheromones, and this might look like OCD to some, but why not have it easy without these worries?Especially when contaminations have happened not to a few in the past.Personally I'll transfer it to another bottle.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-29-2018 4:46 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-29-2018 9:19 AM

(08-28-2018 3:10 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Thanks for the great report!How did you get the roll-ons contaminated in the past?What exactly happened to the product?

I don't like the roll-on either, I'll try to open it to put it in a dropper bottle.

I really like the roll now, just takes some getting used to. Now I have a system down it goes very smooth.

My plastic ball rollers I have tend to pick up the cologne if I do not let it dry for at least 20 minutes IME with the plastic ones. I have not tried the method suggested with the stainless though, so it may be different.

I just always shower first or wash my app areas so that I know my skin is clean, then I put my lotion on to minimize the interference the natural bacteria on my skin may have on the Pheromones, I then wait 20-30 minutes, then apply this.

I am on call all week so I may not be on here much, I am going to take a small break and let the wife test this in the meantime and see what she gets out of it.
08-29-2018 9:19 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-30-2018 10:34 PM

Arrived today wore it today. Nice box. Nice bottle. Wish it was a eurodropper for ease in dosage.

Smells strong. Smell reminds me of New Pheromone Additive.

No lethargy for me. Wore it for 5 hours and then took it off. Interacted with 6 women from age 22-44. All white. All have been exposed to multiple pheromones in the past. I know all of them on a casual basis. About 15 dudes interacted with me too

Setting was a bar watching football.

First thing I notice is that it makes everyone really chatty. Saw the verbal disinhibition. Noticed people’s eyes racing back and forth. High energy. Excited.

Then the eyes calm down and maintain eye contact. Then the conversation deepens. Went into negative territory, but everyone still seemed upbeat. IE...I ran away from home. My exhusband had PTSD and hit me.

Then the touching starts. Small at first and then more. Almost seems like clumsy touching.

Saw dilated pupils. Zero hair play. Seems that it starts slow and builds. Men also were chatty and then went deep into problems, but remained upbeat.

No self effects that I could see. People were so chatty that it can be annoying. That initial chatter reminds me of glacé.

The cover scent is very light and my cover struggled to cover the scent.

Strongest hit was from 44 year old woman. Hand on my knee and thigh when she laughed or made point.

No side glances like nude alpha. Would again prefer a euro dropper. Wore on wrist and rubbed on neck.

Not wowed yet, but it’s first wear. Not disappointed like I was with Hunted.

My libido is fine, but I take horny goat weed and that may help.

I’m not a test team member and I can’t wait to see more reviews. Smelling from the bottle zoned me out. Mildly hypnotic.

See pheromone. Wear pheromone. Report.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2018 10:38 PM by DarkLord1.)
08-30-2018 10:34 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Unresistible Test thread
08-31-2018 1:17 AM

DarkLord1, I think that Aroma Fero and the testers would be OK if You post here your Unresistible journey.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
08-31-2018 1:17 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-31-2018 8:27 AM

(08-31-2018 1:17 AM)avi Wrote:  DarkLord1, I think that Aroma Fero and the testers would be OK if You post here your Unresistible journey.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

I figured as much which is why I did it.

I forgot to add that I believe that the secret pheromone has a property to make people not want to leave and if they do, they keep returning to you.

After sniffing my app points, I also had the urge to keep doing that (so I guess that is a self effect).

The only thing that usually makes me sniff my app points is copulins. So there is an attractant in there like I haven’t seen before. Just makes people want to stay. Again, almost hypnotic like.

I’m guessing that the lingering effect allows the full effect of the mones to hit over time.

No one ran away either. There is a facet of this blend that reminds me a little of nude alpha. For me, I can see the wheels turning internally for the ladies, but with NA, it happens faster to me and it’s more blatant.

It’s almost like this walks them down a path (via their own internal and external dialog).

It’s much more complex than I imagined it would be. It also came off much easier with peroxide and witch hazel than I expected. I spray on peroxide and let it sit for like ten minutes and then use a witch hazel wipe to clean up....then soap and water. Some times I use a make up remover oil to clean my pores and then hunting soap after that. Not much needed.
08-31-2018 8:27 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-01-2018 5:47 PM

The smell is indeed strong, reminds me of NNPA too but less none and more of the rest.Potent in general.
It needs interaction, not so passive like L2K for example.I too think the strong effects hit slowly and build up, I saw that again.Last time I put 2 bulb drops and I already think it was too much compared to the 4cm line I was applying from the roller.Perhaps it only needs 1 drop.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018 5:48 PM by stefdude.)
09-01-2018 5:47 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-01-2018 7:20 PM

(09-01-2018 5:47 PM)stefdude Wrote:  The smell is indeed strong, reminds me of NNPA too but less none and more of the rest.Potent in general.
It needs interaction, not so passive like L2K for example.I too think the strong effects hit slowly and build up, I saw that again.Last time I put 2 bulb drops and I already think it was too much compared to the 4cm line I was applying from the roller.Perhaps it only needs 1 drop.
This is one of those mixes which needs a precise, small application. It is powerful but it is not buffered well. If you exceed 2cm/2 you risk becoming almost invisible, particularly if your target is using the contraceptive pill.
I've noticed imprinting. It isn't like Xist, which requires loads of exposures with no contact in between. It starts about 30 minutes after you are no longer around her.
And my GF is getting very clingy after a few exposures. And she's pushing me to formalise our relationship.
Yes, this is powerful stuff!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018 7:21 PM by LoveInSpain.)
09-01-2018 7:20 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-01-2018 10:08 PM

Wore it all day and I think I put on too much. Maybe I’ll break out a ruler to get 2 cm.

Lethargy hits at end of day reminds me of Certain LAL products. Now I’m starting to get wowed.

Got better service and a waitress that I know was touchy and provided much better service and a lot more eye contact. She has been exposed to many things and this was different.

Random people will start conversations with me and I have to break with them because the convos last so long.

Big Deer in the headlights eyes and compliments. Gifts from people. Women moving in close and making up excuses to get my phone number (3 of these today) after talking about books. All 3 have texted me already. One even sent me a picture and said to use it for her profile in my phone.

The attraction seems to be very natural. No runners. Plenty of lingerers. People asking me for advice. Conversations turning sexual including a conversation with a breastfeeding mom.

I don’t feel alpha or confident with this on. Just chill. I talked a lot more this time then with my first wear, but I wore more product.

The crazy thing is that it doesn’t feel like I have anything on.
09-01-2018 10:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 627 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash