Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
08-28-2018 3:57 AM

One strange thing that has happened to me that stands out is that an aide, Caucasian, early to middle 50s, nice shapely body, who use to talk and play with me all the time, hasn't opened her mouth to me. I speak when I pass by, and nothing. I wonder if she had a bad dream about me or something. I dare not ask!

Last night, again, she looked and saw me coming, and it was as though she didn't see me. No smile or nothing. By the time I walked by her and spoke, nothing.

Anyway, nothing exciting these past few days with 2 inches shared between wrists.

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018 3:58 AM by MMM.)
08-28-2018 3:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

08-28-2018 5:41 AM

It may very well be in my mind but something in the unscented smell of the product really reminds me of a scent I pick up from True Love, although my TL is scented.

Edit:It definitely has a scent that reminds me of scented TL.It also reminds me of Sandalwood Musk from AD (product:old AM).I don't know what to conclude from this.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018 7:19 AM by stefdude.)
08-28-2018 5:41 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-28-2018 9:38 AM

This looks promising. I’m going to purchase one just to test out in my environment too (33-37 celsius, humid SE region). Anyone has a scented version of this? If it is light enough to cover with my own perfume the I’ll just get the scented one in case I can use it without my own cover sometimes.
08-28-2018 9:38 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-28-2018 10:49 AM

(08-28-2018 9:38 AM)Bloodburn Wrote:  This looks promising. I’m going to purchase one just to test out in my environment too (33-37 celsius, humid SE region). Anyone has a scented version of this? If it is light enough to cover with my own perfume the I’ll just get the scented one in case I can use it without my own cover sometimes.

I've been testing the scented version between 26 and 34ºC. The scent wears off way before the mone smell does. If I could choose again, I'd take the unscented and layer cover scent below and above.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-28-2018 10:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

08-28-2018 10:51 AM

(08-28-2018 10:49 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I've been testing the scented version between 26 and 34ºC. The scent wears off way before the mone smell does. If I could choose again, I'd take the unscented and layer cover scent below and above.

What this guy said! Scout

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-28-2018 10:51 AM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-28-2018 11:25 AM

(08-28-2018 10:49 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I've been testing the scented version between 26 and 34ºC. The scent wears off way before the mone smell does. If I could choose again, I'd take the unscented and layer cover scent below and above.

Repped. Thank you. Looking forward to test this soon.
08-28-2018 11:25 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2018 11:40 AM

Yup yup. I have to agree. I have taken to using a cover scent even though I got mine scented. Look for a report from me in the coming days.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018 11:40 AM by Snoopyace.)
08-28-2018 11:40 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-28-2018 11:54 AM

This will probably be my final thoughts on Unresistable. I think that this formula has potential but in it's current state it is too unfocused. It is all over the place and it has women all over the place too. For me it was exhausting to wear.

Honestly this formula can make money if it were tweaked slightly. The ingredients are androstadienone, alpha-androstenol, androstanone, androstenone, beta-androstenol, ALLO THDOC, epiandrosterone, androsterone and the secret ingredient.

This is of course only my opinion, I would drop the ALLO THDOC and the epiandrosterone. I'll tell you why.

ALLO THDOC is a life draining molecule. After a few hours of wearing a formula with ALLO THDOC in it I feel like taking a nap. It easily saps my strength. I don't really think that the ALLO THDOC is making any significant contribution to the formula.

I also feel like the Androstadienone adds to the lethargy that this formula inspires.

Epiandrosterone is one of those mones that seems like it's doing something but it's not. I've solo tested epiandrosterone and it seems to have some attraction properties but it really doesn't. Epiandrosterone will send you to the friendzone and you won't even know you are there.

If I were to advise a company on how to improve this formula I would make two ingredient substitutions and one other small tweak.

Atidžiai pažvelgus į šią formulę reikia pagalbos. Tai gali būti daug geriau. Tai yra vidutiniškas geriausiu atveju. Aš nesu nusipirkau, kaip dabar.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-28-2018 11:54 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-28-2018 12:39 PM

I concur regarding the lethargy, it also hits me the following day, whether or not I try to remove the product before sleeping.

I have so far counteracted this (up to a point) by using TMax150.

IMO there is still a lot of testing required because this product seems to have remarkable potential. I have had one major hit and some possible hits, but to some targets I seem almost invisible. I suspect that targets who are on the contraceptive pill or are menopausal are hit less or even ghost me.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-28-2018 12:39 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-28-2018 1:09 PM

(08-28-2018 12:39 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I concur regarding the lethargy, it also hits me the following day, whether or not I try to remove the product before sleeping.

I have so far counteracted this (up to a point) by using TMax150.

IMO there is still a lot of testing required because this product seems to have remarkable potential. I have had one major hit and some possible hits, but to some targets I seem almost invisible. I suspect that targets who are on the contraceptive pill or are menopausal are hit less or even ghost me.

LoveInSpain....Which app points do you use? Have you ever tried using a product behind your knee?

I’ve never done that either, but someone posted a video from Gary where he talks about that technique when guys get anxiety from wearing pheromones....and then working up.

I’m a wrist, neck, behind the ear guy myself and always thought that a few feet on my body.....when pheromones project quite a bit, wouldn’t make a difference. I imagine that wearing an alcohol based cover might help with diffusing through your clothes.
08-28-2018 1:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 620 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash