Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
08-27-2018 2:40 PM

MISC Findings

I just thought I would report on some miscellaneous stuff I have found with this.

1. Application I have not used the method they suggest because I have had my other Pheromones contaminated in the past spraying my cologne and then using the roller ball over them, it takes a while, but does happen. So for me the very best method I have had the best results with is I always shower then I use a quality lotion, and I like the ones from bath&body works(White Rush is my favorite). I let the lotion set for at least 30 minutes. I put the lotion on my neck and then some on the back of each hand and then rub them together to cover all of the area on back of my hand. Then I roll the unrisistible out 1 inch strip on left hand, then I take my left hand and roll it on the right side of my neck, then I do the same with right hand and roll onto the left side of my neck. I have found this to be the best method so far for me verse using cologne as a cover and this help to spread the mones out over a good surface area instead of them being so concentrated in 1 small focus area. I have had much better results this way and the mones last much longer to.

2. Dose I have gone from 1 1 inch strip up to 6 inches total for dose. I was trying to OD on purpose, but TBH I never got ghosted at the high dose and all it really did was make people very chatty and the physical disinhibition is there to at higher doses. Also seemed to effect the older crowd as well. I encourage every to try and OD at least once and see if you get anything. This stuff is pretty balanced and is the best standalone I have found as far as a good all arounder with attraction. My best dose is 2-3 1inch strips with my method from above.

3. Effects So far I can confirm disinhibition verbally and socially is really high and the primary with there being a secondary physical role as well. Effects to me seems to go in this order,

Social, being open, chattiness>bonding, deeper conversations, crushy feelings, possible imprinting(need to confirm)>then after all this sets in attraction is really ramping up, and status seems to be at play very lightly here to.

Seems to go in this order for me. Also seems to effect men and women equally as well! I got slight more respect from men, and they were more buddy buddy with me than normal. I get a lot of guys asking for my number a lot, not in a sexual way, more like they just want to go get a beer, hang out and chase women.

This stuff to me really is the total package for attraction that needs nothing. Very balanced and this seems to effect men equally as well. I had this kind of suave cool guy factor where men keep insisting we hang out and go chase women together.

4. Combos I see no on has posted any combos yet, so I will post what I got. Now I found this stuff is so balanced that is hard for me to grasp on how to steer it and a lot of my tests I did not get anything, but will post what was good for me. All 3 of these tests I used 2 1inch strips using the method above.

Swoon
This was a very fun playful party type of mix. I used 2 drops on my jawline. This actually for me hit harder and was more fun than MX297! A little to playful for a more serious environment, but anywhere you can cut loose, this is a must try. Closest thing I can really compare it to is Celebrity from PXS. Again hit men and women equally, so a very well rounded going out mix. What I liked most was the A-Androsterone in the unrisistible was embraced by what there is in swoon and there is this special factor about you that draws people in and they will offer to buy you drinks or give you a cigarette. What I liked the most is the Swoon rounded out the attraction from women very nicely and brought it up to par with the social/disinhibition factor of the unresistible.

Pregnenolone
I used 5MCG total. What caught me off guard is this did not unstabilize the none/Androsterone like it has to me with other mixes, and this actually amped up the social factor even more! Very similar to the Swoon setup, but not so much playfulness and I may even try this at work as this may be ok there. I say this because my thought process was much more clear and so was my focus. I felt an inner calm and peace and everyone I came in contact with seemed happy and kind of toned down and more patient.

GOA
With this one it was to much as far as the Androstadienone and bonding, but I am mentioning it because it seemed to hit younger women and hard! I used 1 drop on my chin, then on another test tried 2 drops and 1 is all that is needed. I am 38 and at least 6 out of 10 women I cam in contact with hit with 4 of them being Deer in the headlights and the others had good IOI`s. When I would talk with them there was no intimidation factor and all 6 of them offer there phone numbers without me asking. So I had to mention this one.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018 2:41 PM by justintime469.)
08-27-2018 2:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-27-2018 6:20 PM

My own take on this test project is that it should be carried out solo, in order to specify the exact attributes of the product. However, due to lethargy setting in after most applications, I am using a few swipes of TMax150 below my nostrils. I don't really consider this a combo because I use TMax most days.
On another matter, I'm starting to notice a pattern. Most women who use the contraceptive pill seem to react less, sometimes not at all, to this product. Still early days but I'll keep my eye on it.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-27-2018 6:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-27-2018 6:39 PM

(08-27-2018 6:20 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  My own take on this test project is that it should be carried out solo, in order to specify the exact attributes of the product. However, due to lethargy setting in after most applications, I am using a few swipes of TMax150 below my nostrils. I don't really consider this a combo because I use TMax most days.
On another matter, I'm starting to notice a pattern. Most women who use the contraceptive pill seem to react less, sometimes not at all, to this product. Still early days but I'll keep my eye on it.

I agree. As a tester, solo wear is the way to go. I believe it is owed to the company for supplying a free product and agreeing to do the reviews.

I hear you on the lethargy too. I take B vitamins, Cordycepys, and oral supplements to help with fatigue when I’m wearing something that drains me and I’m testing solo.

Once you have tested solo (and you have), I believe doing something that helps the fatigue that you know is coming is warranted.

My opinion doesn’t matter, but I thought I would share. A-1 makes me sleepy and Epi too....Not sure about Allo Thdoc.
08-27-2018 6:39 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2018 7:00 PM

Interesting to hear that different products affect people differently . Didn't notice any drain with this product but yet to sleep on it . New l2k can hurt real bad next day or even after , got to be real careful, even after removing the product .
AV is a slow drainer, especially multiple days in row.

Goa and pure Androstadienone never gave me any problems.
08-27-2018 7:00 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2018 7:11 PM

OK, I will test solo for everything else from here on out, not trying to disrespect the product or anything. Thanks for pointing this out. Just posting what I got.
08-27-2018 7:11 PM
Golden Thorn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2018 9:34 PM

Ok guys, this may be a dumb question but I would like to buy a vial of Unresistible from aroma fero to test out but I live in the US. Their site says I am responsible to pay import duties, customs fees and taxes when I pick up the package at the post office. I have never purchased anything where I had to worry about any of that stuff. Is it worth the hassle or is it a relatively painless process? If anyone living in the US has ordered from them please let me know how much of a pain it was to get your package. Thanks for any info. Sorry to derail the thread slightly.
08-27-2018 9:34 PM

Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

08-28-2018 12:05 AM

Hey, Golden Thorn,

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
08-28-2018 12:05 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-28-2018 12:29 AM

(08-27-2018 9:34 PM)Golden Thorn Wrote:  Ok guys, this may be a dumb question but I would like to buy a vial of Unresistible from aroma fero to test out but I live in the US. Their site says I am responsible to pay import duties, customs fees and taxes when I pick up the package at the post office. I have never purchased anything where I had to worry about any of that stuff. Is it worth the hassle or is it a relatively painless process? If anyone living in the US has ordered from them please let me know how much of a pain it was to get your package. Thanks for any info. Sorry to derail the thread slightly.

I’m in the U.S.

I think that they use a generic statement like that to cover themselves. Other countries would require such payments. My order just left NJ which means I should have it by Wednesday. You should be fine.
08-28-2018 12:29 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

08-28-2018 2:54 AM

Oh, funny my message was cuted Smile There is always possibility that your parcel will be holded in customs. All parcels that are coming outside USA goes through Your customs. The same is for us, when we get products from USA to Europe.

For this we write very low value for products. 2-6 USD, mark it as the gift. If we ship by UPS, we add fake invoices with very low price for shipping and products too.

Usually these parcels are being released very fast without any charges and headache.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
08-28-2018 2:54 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-28-2018 3:10 AM

(08-27-2018 2:40 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  MISC Findings

I just thought I would report on some miscellaneous stuff I have found with this.

1. Application I have not used the method they suggest because I have had my other Pheromones contaminated in the past spraying my cologne and then using the roller ball over them, it takes a while, but does happen.

Thanks for the great report!How did you get the roll-ons contaminated in the past?What exactly happened to the product?

I don't like the roll-on either, I'll try to open it to put it in a dropper bottle.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-28-2018 3:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 623 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash