Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Unresistible Test thread
08-25-2018 1:24 PM

I was on vacation. And today I got my package. Tomorrow I will test this stuff.[Image: 546a7f6e4183002c6bfcf232c9ba7830.jpg][Image: 99807877134744be8fe10b81f2b13ed9.jpg]

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
08-25-2018 1:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
08-25-2018 4:34 PM

Everytime I use this in the right environment I get consistently crazy results.Waitress that is always cold now she doesnt stop looking, like she is rediscovering me in an overwhelming way.
Today one ikea support staff flirted me in front of my girlfriend during the whole procedure.So much disinhibition.My gf had to get up and grab my hand after a while.
That product clearly makes people lose control.

It works so well so I'm gonna ask:Does it contain Methoxyestratetraenone ?We need to pass this question directly to the company and get a straight answer, yes or no.I dont have a specific reason to believe it contains it other than it seems to be too good.I cant detect Methoxyestratetraenone by smell or effects as I've only used it a couple of times.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-25-2018 4:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-25-2018 4:46 PM

(08-25-2018 4:34 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Everytime I use this in the right environment I get consistently crazy results.Waitress that is always cold now she doesnt stop looking, like she is rediscovering me in an overwhelming way.
Today one ikea support staff flirted me in front of my girlfriend during the whole procedure.So much disinhibition.My gf had to get up and grab my hand after a while.
That product clearly makes people lose control.

It works so well so I'm gonna ask:Does it contain Methoxyestratetraenone ?We need to pass this question directly to the company and get a straight answer, yes or no.I dont have a specific reason to believe it contains it other than it seems to be too good.I cant detect Methoxyestratetraenone by smell or effects as I've only used it a couple of times.

Ok Stefdude. What makes you think that this mix might have MeoEst? Not poking. Just curious to know what effect(s) make you curious. I ask because none of the effects in your review strike me as that out of the ordinary and I don’t know if I’ve ever (knowingly) worn MeoEst.
08-25-2018 4:46 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-25-2018 5:11 PM

interesting you guys brought up MeoEst. It kinda makes sense based on my limited testing so far. If the gives off a pregnant woman vibe, it explains the better service we receive from ppl, and personally, I feel kinda ghosted but not really ghosted while wearing this, so perhaps it is super incongruent to my sig/avatar? Planning on wearing this tonight to a werewolf game gathering.
08-25-2018 5:11 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-25-2018 5:38 PM

1st major hit with this product. 2 x 3cm strips on my forearms, over Molecule 1. Went to the supermarket, nothing special ; no openings. On the way back I called into a female friend, to drop off some tools she had asked to borrow. We chatted for a while, my car was not parked well, so I was in a hurry to leave, but she kept the conversation going. Finally, we agreed to meet later this evening in a beach bar close to her house, and after she kissed me on the lips, I went home. 40 minutes later I received a message from her, (translated from Spanish) "I've got a better idea than the bar, let's see how much heat we can stand in my bedroom". We had never had sex before now, but she was wet and vocal, as if she was very disinhibited. My libido was fine, and I didn't seem to get the fatigue from self effects as I did the first day, though I did apply Tmax 150 as well. After the act, she fell asleep and I'm currently on her sofa drinking a beer from her fridge.

I suspect that some imprinting took place; after I left her mind was obviously going around in circles about me.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-25-2018 5:38 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-25-2018 5:42 PM

(08-25-2018 5:38 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  1st major hit with this product. 2 x 3cm strips on my forearms, over Molecule 1. Went to the supermarket, nothing special ; no openings. On the way back I called into a female friend, to drop off some tools she had asked to borrow. We chatted for a while, my car was not parked well, so I was in a hurry to leave, but she kept the conversation going. Finally, we agreed to meet later this evening in a beach bar close to her house, and after she kissed me on the lips, I went home. 40 minutes later I received a message from her, (translated from Spanish) "I've got a better idea than the bar, let's see how much heat we can stand in my bedroom". We had never had sex before now, but she was wet and vocal, as if she was very disinhibited. My libido was fine, and I didn't seem to get the fatigue from self effects as I did the first day, though I did apply Tmax 150 as well. After the act, she fell asleep and I'm currently on her sofa drinking a beer from her fridge.

I suspect that some imprinting took place; after I left her mind was obviously going around in circles about me.

You're such a NASTY FELLA! Heat

Had your lips met before, or was that a FIRST KISS, too?

Thanks! Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-25-2018 5:42 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-25-2018 6:13 PM

(08-25-2018 5:42 PM)MMM Wrote:  You're such a NASTY FELLA! Heat

Had your lips met before, or was that a FIRST KISS, too?

Thanks! Nana
She's the nasty one, lol! We had kissed outside a bar some months ago, but later had agreed to stay as friends, we share some mutual friends and didn't want any complications. So I guess there was already attraction. But tonight the line was crossed.

08-25-2018 6:13 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-25-2018 7:33 PM

(08-25-2018 6:13 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  She's the nasty one, lol! We had kissed outside a bar some months ago, but later had agreed to stay as friends, we share some mutual friends and didn't want any complications. So I guess there was already attraction. But tonight the line was crossed.

How old is Miss Lets Heat Up The Bedroom?

CARRY ON! Ok

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-25-2018 7:33 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-25-2018 7:39 PM

38, bi, kind of attractive but too skinny to be anything above a 6 on my scale.

08-25-2018 7:39 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-25-2018 7:43 PM

(08-25-2018 7:39 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  38, bi, kind of attractive but too skinny to be anything above a 6 on my scale.

So! You're doing 6s now, huh? I guess that makes you EXTRA NASTY!

NOT TO WORRY. 6s need loving, too! Mosking

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2018 7:43 PM by MMM.)
08-25-2018 7:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 628 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash