Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
08-19-2018 1:35 AM

Second good round of testing ( I mentioned it before , I try to pick ideal testing grounds).

2 2cm2 marks under the ears , cover in middle ( don't think this product needs much cover tbh, despite first impression of smelling the bottle ).

Summary as the report might have a little more personal details than it should :

Confirmed very very strong disinhibiting effects on all the fronts, just like I noticed on first round .

Great , and I mean great all around attraction product ( girl who didn't notice me much before was all over me ). Had great baseline to confirm from the past ( only second encounter ).

It seems like it covers all bases , attraction , comfort, kino, AND sexual . Highlighting top levels reached in the disinhibiting category . ( Touching , grabbing, hand on ass etc).

Cons I see so far :

It might slightly affect libido ( not confirmed , and please please take take that statement with a grain of salt , as it was not even close to ideal testing grounds to even mention this statement ). Mentioned it nonetheless.

I still think currently the top sexual with no OD that hits all ages for me is BW. But , it's just that , an ideal social sexual mix. This products seems to cover a much much more broader spectrum of categories, despite losing in level of sexuality slightly to BW. That comes at a price of slight distancing which I have been covering with nude. ( See my BW + nude combo in my journal).

All my 0.02 cents. More testing is needed .

Not sure about lazy man hits or random IOIs . This testing ground was a small get together so not really conditions of a bar or a club .

Also no self effects to note besides the slight possible libido which even that is questionable .
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018 1:43 AM by kocik2000.)
08-19-2018 1:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

08-19-2018 2:29 PM

When I read the NEED FOR TESTERS on this, I sent a private p.m. saying that if he hadn't already picked the LUCKY 15, I'd like to filled the 15th spot being that with age, my outings are less than the more BETTER TESTERS who are out and about on a daily basis, was my thinking. I made the cut.

Today, I thought, "TO HELL WITH IT!" A nice size circle on each wrist, and smeared it up my forearms before heading out to the store. Who knows how much is 1 cm2 that was, but I'm pissed because I don't know the measurements of such, so to hell we it! Focus

As I was in line, I spotted another nice piece of chocolate ... heavy on the -none?, probably ... checking me out 3-4 times while conducting her business at the counter. But when she walked out in front of me, gave me no looks. Leggings with LOVELY set of toilet grippers! Party

The cashier, Irish, that I know was chatting me up, told me her boyfriend was mad with her, because she told him, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES COME BEFORE ME (a sign of routine, if you asked me). I say he'll get over it. Anyway, in this store, you get reward points anytime you spend, and a YEARS WORTH OF GAS is the prize. I was getting ready to leave, and she says, "YOUR REWARDS." Normally, I have to threaten her for pushing NO when it asked about rewards. I say, "THANK YOU! YOU KEEP THAT UP, AND I MAY HAVE TO WRESTLE YOU!) And she laughed out real loud like it was the funniest thing she has ever heard. She always has a hickey on her neck, and I call her THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. Weeks ago, wet were exchanging smack talk, and I had said to her, "YOU JUST WANT ME ON THE VAMPIRE LIST, SO YOU CAN HURT ME." Without hesitation, she said, "YEP!" I think she was mee pecker! But that could very well be an OLD MAN'S EGO at play here. Who cares!?!? Not mee! Music

I know! I know! Not dirty enough for masturbation, but ...

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2018 2:29 PM by MMM.)
08-19-2018 2:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-19-2018 5:18 PM

Can we have the AGES of the nice piece of chocolate and cashier?

Razz
08-19-2018 5:18 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-19-2018 6:06 PM

No conversations, but a guess would put both in the middle to late 20s. Dance

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-19-2018 6:06 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-20-2018 3:26 AM

I noticed some self effects.I usually feel nothing from most products.Increased assertiveness and aggression.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-20-2018 3:26 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-20-2018 11:25 AM

(08-20-2018 3:26 AM)stefdude Wrote:  I noticed some self effects.I usually feel nothing from most products.Increased assertiveness and aggression.

So far I'm seeing just the opposite. I've never felt this beta with any product I've ever worn.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
08-20-2018 11:25 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-20-2018 12:55 PM

Any idea what’s in the mix? I think I read 8 or 9 pheromones and one secret ingredient.

One of the reviews mentioned social, sexual, attraction and comfort I believe.
08-20-2018 12:55 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-20-2018 12:56 PM

(08-20-2018 11:25 AM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  So far I'm seeing just the opposite. I've never felt this beta with any product I've ever worn.

Soon after application of later?The positives are soon after.Later I had some terrible lethargy.That was once, it might have been random, we'll see.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-20-2018 12:56 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-20-2018 2:26 PM

(08-20-2018 12:55 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Any idea what’s in the mix? I think I read 8 or 9 pheromones and one secret ingredient.

One of the reviews mentioned social, sexual, attraction and comfort I believe.

Testers wanted thread states this Lord :

"Unresistible" is European brand that can compete with other brands made in USA.
This formula is based on androstadienone, alpha-androstenol, androstanone, androstenone, beta-androstenol, ALLO THDOC, epiandrosteron, androsteron, and one secret ingridient. Concentration is high.
08-20-2018 2:26 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-20-2018 4:38 PM

(08-20-2018 2:26 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Testers wanted thread states this Lord :

"Unresistible" is European brand that can compete with other brands made in USA.
This formula is based on androstadienone, alpha-androstenol, androstanone, androstenone, beta-androstenol, ALLO THDOC, epiandrosteron, androsteron, and one secret ingridient. Concentration is high.

Thanks, kocik2000! The A-1 and Epi explain some things.
08-20-2018 4:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 623 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash