Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
01-10-2020 7:02 AM

(01-08-2020 5:59 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Happy new year everybody.I just came here to leave a comment and disappear again P

Unresistible is the most underrated product here.Whoever has this, transfer it to bulb droppers, the ones with the thin opening, like this

https://www.northstar3c.com/shop/media/e...ropper.jpg

and put 2 drops and 2 drops only, because it is very dose sensitive.Pure magic in every situation.

(01-08-2020 6:51 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Wow, that says alot. I need to re-visit this one. Thanks

Well! Well! So that's a 15ml dropper. Two drops. Niiiiiiiice!

I may revisit this one, too. Now that there could be a way to measure that's so easy a caveman can do it! That cm2 just made me put it away. Now, I have to find my dust-covered bottle once I order and recieve the droppers! Sun bespectacled

Thanks, StefDUDE Bb

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020 6:42 PM by MMM.)
01-10-2020 7:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

01-13-2020 4:58 AM

Yeah roller sucks.Even if you measure the cm it may be semi dry at the beggining and end up with a half width line and another person's 2cm could easily be double width, so double dosage.

More tests with this, I put it everywhere.It's very consistent and I love this.Usually you have to chose between a heavy hitter that is hit or miss or a product that is less intense but consistent.UR is one of the exceptions.

It covers many bases, very multifaceted.Attraction, social, comfort, lust, verbal and physical disinhibition and I'm pretty sure feelings and probably imprinting are on the mix too.

I even was in dilemma about what to use for fallout in long exposures, UR or NA(G).Because I can't judge clearly yet its imprinting and fallout properties, I'll probably go with NA(G) + Androstadienone /GOA.It's a bit improbable (UR) not to have such properties and the effects to stop once you leave.It creates a full attraction that includes emotions+disinhibition and also I've seen it building up after new exposures to the same girls.Can't say the buildup continues to rise indefinitely or reach NA(G)+Androstadienone /GOA levels, what I can say confidently is that exposure #3 produces clearly deeper effects in all aspects compared to exposure #1, judging from sample of 3 different girls in different situations.The effect was always the same (sample 5 girls with at least 1 exposure).Impressive!

I'm not sure about the effects on men but at the correct dosages it's nothing strong.Maybe friendliness, maybe a bit intimidation or respect or submissiveness but those reactions could very well be unrelated to the product and have to do with me.But I never saw bad reactions or aggression with this.

Not sure yet but I am suspecting that 3 consequent days is the max span to use this.Scrubbing with sponge + peroxide + soap and before the 3rd day I added borax too.

The way I put it is I spray a cologne first (an intense one, UR is quite potent!), I let it dry and then I apply 2 drops on cologne spots, spread lightly with not much pressure.

Note to members, I'll put it in the trading zone too:Whoever got this for free to review it and doesn't want it I'm buying it.PM me to arrange it.I'm in Europe.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-13-2020 4:58 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-13-2020 3:06 PM

I have to laugh (not at you) but I think it’s fun how the way you feel about Unresistable is how I feel about The Love God.

I do like Unresistable and find it to be an attractive blend that is very consistent. I will have to get a bulb dropper to try this out. I do find it is tough to dose but it is a lot of fun if you can get the dose right.

(01-13-2020 4:58 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Yeah roller sucks.Even if you measure the cm it may be semi dry at the beggining and end up with a half width line and another person's 2cm could easily be double width, so double dosage.

More tests with this, I put it everywhere.It's very consistent and I love this.Usually you have to chose between a heavy hitter that is hit or miss or a product that is less intense but consistent.UR is one of the exceptions.

It covers many bases, very multifaceted.Attraction, social, comfort, lust, verbal and physical disinhibition and I'm pretty sure feelings and probably imprinting are on the mix too.

I even was in dilemma about what to use for fallout in long exposures, UR or NA(G).Because I can't judge clearly yet its imprinting and fallout properties, I'll probably go with NA(G) + Androstadienone /GOA.It's a bit improbable (UR) not to have such properties and the effects to stop once you leave.It creates a full attraction that includes emotions+disinhibition and also I've seen it building up after new exposures to the same girls.Can't say the buildup continues to rise indefinitely or reach NA(G)+Androstadienone /GOA levels, what I can say confidently is that exposure #3 produces clearly deeper effects in all aspects compared to exposure #1, judging from sample of 3 different girls in different situations.The effect was always the same (sample 5 girls with at least 1 exposure).Impressive!

I'm not sure about the effects on men but at the correct dosages it's nothing strong.Maybe friendliness, maybe a bit intimidation or respect or submissiveness but those reactions could very well be unrelated to the product and have to do with me.But I never saw bad reactions or aggression with this.

Not sure yet but I am suspecting that 3 consequent days is the max span to use this.Scrubbing with sponge + peroxide + soap and before the 3rd day I added borax too.

The way I put it is I spray a cologne first (an intense one, UR is quite potent!), I let it dry and then I apply 2 drops on cologne spots, spread lightly with not much pressure.

Note to members, I'll put it in the trading zone too:Whoever got this for free to review it and doesn't want it I'm buying it.PM me to arrange it.I'm in Europe.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-13-2020 3:06 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-14-2020 1:53 PM

(01-13-2020 3:06 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I have to laugh (not at you) but I think it’s fun how the way you feel about Unresistable is how I feel about The Love God.

I do like Unresistable and find it to be an attractive blend that is very consistent. I will have to get a bulb dropper to try this out. I do find it is tough to dose but it is a lot of fun if you can get the dose right.

Yeah TLG is top too, I haven't put it for many many months for no reason.Too many choices.During the last months I am focusing in testing untested or semi-tested products, everything that doesn't perform according to my high standards isn't staying, there are just too many products, I need 10 max.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-14-2020 1:53 PM
saturday
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2020 9:00 AM

Hello everyone, encouraged by your opinions, I decided to buy these pheromones - but I see that you use them differently, bigger bars, bigger quantities. What is the best way to apply Unresistible?
04-21-2020 9:00 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-21-2020 10:18 AM

There are 16 pages of that info that you just asked for. If I were you I would read this thread the whole way through. There are opinions on exactly what you asked.
04-21-2020 10:18 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 627 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash