Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
09-22-2018 9:00 AM

(09-22-2018 8:33 AM)MMM Wrote:  What dosages of both, are you using, Spanish Dude?

And is she THE ONLY ONE you know not on the pill? touche

Thanks!

I've run this with about 5 females who I know are using the pill, on about 8 who I know are not, and about a dozen who I don't really know.

On this particular target, I used a 5cm swipe the first time, and a 3cm swipe the second time, each time on my wrist.

Regarding PA, 20cm swipe on each forearm (40cm total). The roller on PA is wider than that of Unresistable, but this is my usual dosage.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-22-2018 9:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-24-2018 6:15 PM

Took this thing out with me on my 2 week Oceania trip.

I've done pretty much all I could in Queenstown NZ, and the big cities in Aus besides a date or the nightclubs. (was with family and on a busy schedule)

My third impression (based on about 4 uses in a 2 week span, buildups were avoided):

I will not go in details with this because there are simply no blatant hits. But I will say this...

- You will get a good amount of proximity IOI's.
- This mix requires longer exposure for it to work its magic.
- Decent disinhibition effect.
- Less is more for me.

I believe this is a player's mix. It requires heavy steering on your end, what it feels like is that each phase of the seduction goes a little more smooth than without mones.

I still have not figured out how to use this yet, I do think it has potentials but I wonder if it's worth the effort to figure this out.

After all I've only used it about 6 times and haven't used it in the settings I would like to see. I did get a lay with this on, but I have some doubts about its presence, it was just one of those traveler's ONS. (target was a HB8 blonde, 29yo)

I will do a date with this one and a nightclub scene before I conclude my report.

So far I will rate this out of 10:

Effectiveness: 5
Potential: 7
Complexity: 7
Ease to use: 7
09-24-2018 6:15 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-26-2018 2:28 AM

IMO this mix is best used in seduction scenarios, dates or even bigger companies like sitting in a table for a dinner.It's better if you interact and talk with this, it slowly casts a voodoo spell on the females.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-26-2018 2:28 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-26-2018 9:51 AM

To the birth control question, I offer this idea.....It probably depends on which type of birth control she is using.

The person I used it near uses an IUD (I think it was copper, but I'm not certain....she talked quite a bit about it) that didn't involve hormones or it was very low dose.

My limited understanding of birth control is that most of them trick the body into believing that she is pregnant. So no egg release, etc.

So here is the thing....I've seen pregnant women respond to pheromones (not this one....because I haven't been around any that I know of). I've had girlfriend in college who used to get a shot and that tended to lower their libido (didn't know about pheromones then).

Only saying that I think it really depends on what she is using. What I continue to like about this mix is that it sneaks up on people and they like you. Women, men, kids, pets.....The shy women seem much more comfortable expressing their attraction as does everyone else, but you have to talk to people. Then the secrets start coming out. Then the touching starts. Then, you can steer it any way that you are able to steer it. It does have a memory effect. I've had women ask me for my friends (because they know that I'm unavailable). They have asked me am I happy at home....Some have said, I want ALL OF YOU (sounds nice, but a bit scary when they said it....I saw Fatal Attraction).

It doesn't hit fast so if you like fast hitters, keep it moving. It has a microwave type effect....It's working even though you don't see the smoke from the fire.
09-26-2018 9:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-26-2018 6:04 PM

My observations relate to women who use the contraceptive pill, which "hacks" her reproductive system into a state of pregnancy. As far as I know most IUDs are just plugs, whilst a few release hormones.
I agree that the product has a memory effect. A female colleague / friend called into my office this morning on her way home from yoga. She has been in my Unresistible cloud four times. Today, with her tighter than tight yoga pants on, she sat on the office sofa gazing at me, pupils dilated, twirling her hair, and after a few minutes, her legs opened to reveal substantial detail. It was a camel- toe paradise for 15 minutes, and she was very aware of it. I also had to repeat everything twice, although she was fixed looking at me, she wasn't listening. In a world of her own.

09-26-2018 6:04 PM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

10-05-2018 4:02 AM

Hey, guys,

Just wanted to write that we have several Unresistible Men, Gay, Women bottles for very low price in our sale category. We finished work with our physical sex-shop, so returned back some bottles that were used as the testers to show for customers. Some bottles with boxes and some withou. Some Scented and some not. Bottles are almost full, from 85% liquid. Quantity is very limited.

Everything else is okay.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
10-05-2018 4:02 AM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Unresistible Test thread
10-05-2018 5:21 AM

I've got some time free from pheromones weeks. Later I will continue testing of Unresistible.
This blend is very promising and good working for my body chemistry.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 10:41 AM by avi.)
10-05-2018 5:21 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 7:00 PM

I tested it with a pure lesbian today. 32 years old, very hot. Just to clarify, I tested it with 2 drops of cops just in case there was a chance. Obviously there wasn't any chance, but she did loosen up a lot, and started divulging a lot of personal stuff. In the 8 times which we have met up to now (work orientated, informal), she has, up to now, been very reserved.

10-05-2018 7:00 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

10-30-2018 2:52 PM

Has anyone used this at the suggested dosage in a long exposure (date, hangout) lately?

10-30-2018 2:52 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-31-2018 9:01 AM

Strange reactions with this one.I don't have opportunities to use it where it shines but I've been buying coffee from a cafe with a bitchy blonde, I've mentioned her again in a review here.For the very short exposure time I've seen no effects from other mixes I had on but she seems to react with UR.She always avoids eye contact and her whole attitude is like she is on her period.I've met her, we've talked in the past but she never says hi, not even looks at my way.Other people commented on her general attitude as being bitchy.Anyway, with UR something clicks in her mind, she starts staring me in the eyes (not long stares but huge difference from her usual attitude) and I can sense confusion, like she is trying to process why I caught her interest.Most times with UR she also stands next to me (in the cloud but facing away) or if she is moving she is trying to be close to me for the longest she can.

Saying hi to her isn't a problem but I've stopped doing it and I don't aknowledge her anymore because she is weird.If I'm in a mood I'll try to lighten her up one day.

1 drop from a bulb dropper (with the thin mouth, not the rounded one*) seems to be in the working dosage range.

*I get into such details because I believe UR is very dose sensitive and very potent and I think that the 1st kind of droppers give a little smaller drops than the 2nd.

1)
[Image: half-oz-bulb-dropper.jpg]

2)
[Image: pl17869149-20_400_e_liquid_bottle_droppe...collar.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2018 9:01 AM by stefdude.)
10-31-2018 9:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 631 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash