Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
09-08-2018 3:28 AM

From the first times I tried this I got the sense that it's probably a next level product.I used the correct dosage though, using more gives a result like it's trying to do something but then it falls flat.

Im disappointed that we got so few people reviewing this.I dont have the time to do tests to a broad range scenarios and we really need to find where this product shines and how to steer it.

(09-07-2018 2:28 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Thanks Lord , this is very similar to what I am seeing . It doesn't EXCEL in one category , but hits a wider range of categories more than anything that I have seen so far .

Is it 2 euro or bulb drops ? Working on getting mine transferred to a Euro dropper from the roller

Dont transfer it to euro dropper.1 drop will probably be too much.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-08-2018 3:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-08-2018 3:48 AM

Interesting reports, thanks guys. And nice find about Beta-Androstanol, which SteveO offers as a single btw ... I've never knowingly used it, sound worth testing on its own as well. On first glance reading your reports here it seems like Aromafero did an outstanding job in faciliating good molecule ratios and combinations in this mix !
09-08-2018 3:48 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-08-2018 5:05 AM

(09-08-2018 3:28 AM)stefdude Wrote:  From the first times I tried this I got the sense that it's probably a next level product.I used the correct dosage though, using more gives a result like it's trying to do something but then it falls flat.

Im disappointed that we got so few people reviewing this.I dont have the time to do tests to a broad range scenarios and we really need to find where this product shines and how to steer it.

Dont transfer it to euro dropper.1 drop will probably be too much.

Thanks Stef , I was thinking that as well , gonna try Lord's pencil measuring technique
09-08-2018 5:05 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-08-2018 7:42 AM

This 1 cm2 is rocking my nerves!!! Nana

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N1qqW-woFAs&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/N1qqW-woFAs&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-08-2018 7:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

09-08-2018 7:59 AM

Ok, so I'm going down to 1 drop from the bulb dropper tonight. A night out with the boys. We shall see.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
09-08-2018 7:59 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2018 9:05 AM

Final Thoughts
I have been testing this pretty much everyday now since I have had it with a day off here and there to reset. This for me has been a really amazing product and standalone when I act on the effects. I have used this in a wide range of scenarios now like work, church, stores, around family gathering, and a bar(sorry I don`t drink so testing was limited). I would highly suggest this as a standalone product with your favorite cologne.

Application/Dose
I give this category a 6 just because it is difficult at first to figure out the dose and some may even get frustrated at first with it. I have found for me the very best method for me is to shower like normal, then put a quality lotion on my neck and back of hands and let set at least 30 minutes. Then I roll out the very small amount SLOWLY on to back of one of my hand the 1cm2. I do it this way because then I can look and see the amount on the back of my hand. Then I roll the back of my hands together and then roll them on my neck. This has been the best method I have came up with. My best dose is about 1/2 inch to the back of each hand for a total of 1 inch which 1 inch = 2.5 cm total in 1 direction, not squared.
With a nice scented lotion I have had really good consistent this with no cologne at all. The lotion base seems to help spread the mones a lot better to for more skin coverage. I tried to OD a few times for the hell of it, one time I wore 4 inches total and another 6 inches total! What was interesting is the people that have been exposed quite a few times really got loose and totally disinhibited while people that were never exposed just ignored me.

Length of Effects
I give a solid 9. Once I established my best application method, the effects lasted a very long time for me without having to refresh this. I would get a good 9 hours of effects even on a hot day with slight diminishing effects after this, with effects well into the day. I had better luck using a scented lotion over using cologne as a cover. The cologne would help the effects hit harder up front, but the effects would drop off quicker. I would get a good 6-7 hours with lesser effects throughout the day. My cologne was ADG that I used for this test, and TBH I did not test with another cologne and would love to hear what others are using and there length of effects in this area. The lotion I used for this test also was Whiterush from Bath&Body Works.

As far as the effects and length there was a slow ramp up for me and the more my targets was exposed the harder this stuff hit.

Diffusion
This I give a 7. This area is VERY tricky because of the application method. I tried twice on its own with no cologne or lotion and it did hit but was very subtle compared to using cologne or lotion. This NEEDS something to really get out there and work, and I believe this is due to the very small application area. This does diffuse, but really needs spread out over more surface area of the skin.

Effects
I think out of the 20 or so times I have worn this I had only had the lethargy once or twice and have not been prone to this. The effects I give a solid 9. The effects are VERY BROAD. The most pronounced to me was the disinhibition and more socially at least at first. There is physical also, but it sets in when someone knows you better and more comfortable with you. I found I had to let the social side work first, then the physical came in. If I acted on it like give guys high fives or touched there shoulder they would reciprocate. With women the same thing, if I gave a hug or playful touched them, they would also do the same back.

This can be used in a VERY WIDE range of environments. I have used everywhere I can think of. The one time I did go to the local bar when people got some alcohol in them, I heard everything. At the bar this seemed to hit the desperate women the most and they all wanted a shoulder to cry on and spill there guts and wanted me to be the knight in shining armor to rescue them.

What I have enjoyed about the effects as they were very consistent. It seemed to go in cycles for me from the social/disinhibition, then slight status, then to the attraction. The attraction factor took some time to see typically about 4 hours after I applied. Everyone including myself was in a much better mood to. This also seemed to have good bonding effects as well on men and women. With women I got the typical effects I would from the Epi-Androsterone/Androstadienone , but what thru me off is with men I got that cool guy vibe.

For a standalone this is what I have been looking for. A blend that attracts women, but also works well with men to. I am very fortunate to not have the lethargy that others have described. Everything I wanted in a mix is right here, and this reminds me of an amped up Ammo. Ammo was very basic, but highly effective and this is on a whole other level then that stuff.

Overall Thoughts
Very balanced and perfect standalone and NEEDS NOTHING. Now I by no means meant to disrespect anyone by trying combos, but I think it is very important to note, because 90% of the stuff I tried ruined the balance of this stuff and this goes to show how well they have done in making a really good balance of this mix. One of the biggest keys I think to make this mix work is getting the application method down. More of a very broad social mix, with attraction properties.

One thing I would suggest is to maybe make this in a ever so slightly weaker mix and put in a 10ML dropper bottle, and then also include a 3ML roll on bottle for a refresh on the go. I think this would be very appealing to people.

Whoever came up this formula clearly knew what they were doing and spared no expensive from the packing, to the looks of everything, to how it works, etc. I seen on Aroma Feros website this sells for 52 pounds(I believe is the currency please correct me if it is wrong) which is about $65-70 I think which is a very good bargain to say the least. In fact here is my top list for value mones real quick

1. Swoon/Unresistible- I am torn between the 2 really and only because Swoon to me makes everything so fun and I am more of a social type of person otherwise the unresistible would be #1 by itself.
2. GOA
3. XXX from X copulins

I feel so lucky to have been chosen to do this test and can`t thank Paulis enough for this. Actually I was so happy with him and his company that I went ahead and made an order for some of the stuff I did not see any reports on that are not here from the states like the Love&Desire cologne for me and I got the perfume version for the wife, Chakra, and they also thru in a freebie of "PH Pheromone" to!

So a big thank you for letting me do this testing. I will admit I have a lot to learn and do not know as much as some other with the technical stuff like the Beta-Androstanol and have no idea what it is, but this is my honest account of what I have got out of this test and know I am forgetting something, but will continue to test and report what else I get.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 9:07 AM by justintime469.)
09-08-2018 9:05 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-08-2018 10:51 AM

(09-08-2018 7:42 AM)MMM Wrote:  This 1 cm2 is rocking my nerves!!! Nana

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N1qqW-woFAs&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/N1qqW-woFAs&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

Nice video. I noticed the size of 1 cm squared in relationship to his fingernail.

My eraser method looks like it’s about half the size of this video.

I say try a method and see what works for you. The positive thing about the very low application dose is that the 12 ml’s last a long time.

People are really starting to tease out the very broad reactions that you can see with this mix.

It is always fascinating to me that someone can blend with ratios all of these molecules and tease out different effects.

I’ve used P96 in the past when I’ve gone crazy with mixing different blends and it helps things out.

I also agree that the engine seems to be the social in this mix. A-none is social and attracts. Epi is social and attracts. A and B Nols are social, bonding and comfort. B stanol is social and attracts and draws people in. Then the sexual and disinhibition stuff slowly works their magic. We all keep saying it in our own way, but I really think it’s the same thing.

The beauty IMO of having a mix that slows the introduction of the sexuals is that it gets people to not run away and with time get the full effect.

It’s been awhile since I’ve worn L2k v1, but I remember it starting off light and then ramping up sexually later.

So a lot of concepts in this mix make it very complex. And like others, I really like the reactions from men too. Asking for my advice....trying to give me stuff.

This would be really good in an interview or a sales environment or any environment because of the strong positive social response once you figure out the dosing and after (if applicable) you figure out a way past any unwanted self effects. For me, dosage and time worked for me....for others it may be copulins, etc and others still may not get this to work with their chemistry.

This mix needs time to fully display its effects. I am not certain yet based on my own experience, if the effects accumulate because I haven’t been near the same people more than once with this on. The ingredients make me think that it should do this and some of the reviews suggest it.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 10:52 AM by DarkLord1.)
09-08-2018 10:51 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-09-2018 2:07 PM

Transferred to bulb dropper . 1 drop gave me a lay. Split between wrists and then on neck . It is indeed a strong product as after a while I could smell the none. Used cover around app points

Also gave me center of attention vibe. I will try two drops but will probably ghost as I have before with this product.

Also center of attention wasn't only with adults but even little kids who kept messing with me and wanting my attention .

Note : like it mentioned before , no ioi from strangers so don't go on expecting iois around like u would with AV at a supermarket or something .

Minor lethargy next day , but there's too many factors to attribute this to the product.

I second Lord regarding needing time for product to take full effect .
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 2:09 PM by kocik2000.)
09-09-2018 2:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-09-2018 7:01 PM

I hope to get around to writing a formal review in the coming days but I have been wearing this quite a bit since I got it. First, I was very impressed with the packaging it came in. The box, the bottle, everything was very nicely packaged. I personally am a fan of the roller bottle. It works quite well for me but I'm a fan of Apex oils and LPMP so I am very familiar with the roller way of applying product.

I started with a dime sized drop on the top of each hand and rubbed it into the corresponding side of my neck. I then worked my way up to 2" on each hand and each side of the neck. GHOSTED. And I gave myself a headache. Less is absolutely more with this one, gents. My sweet spot turned out to be my starting point. Effects seemed to last pretty much until I washed it off but overall about 6 or so hours before effects really started tapering off.

The scent is pleasant but I found it a bit of a weak cover and it didn't last nearly as long as the phero scent did. Self effects: I felt really upbeat and cheerful. I actively wanted to interact with people. I liked the self effects. Very masculine feeling.

Effects on others: Lots of verbal disinhibition, some extra kino and the human velcro effect was in full force. It really is a fun attractive pheromone blend that I started thinking of as 'Come hang with me.' I didn't get any really strong sexual affects from others (disappointing) but I did get a lot of what I saw as sexual/attractive interest. Also, once people get hooked by this blend they don't seem to want to leave your presence... ever. I think this would be great at a bar or someplace where you are meeting someone new. I could see this really giving you an edge where women will find you an approachable VIP and men will just think you're so damn cool they want to be cool by association. I came to see this as a great social product with some sexual pull but not a sexual product.

Bottom line: I'd buy it. It is fun!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-09-2018 7:01 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

09-12-2018 1:18 AM

One single drop was definitely better than two. Had a night out with friends and really had a blast. Got opened quite a lot by different people, the social side of this product really shone through. I had friends tell me about a lot of personal stuff as well. Other people hanging around who didn’t want to leave. Lots of people laughing excessively at stupid jokes.

Saw more attraction as well. A young blonde my friend tried to chat up seemed much more interested in talking to me throughout the night. Got hit on by a 40+ just before the bar closed. She was holding on to my arm as I was talking to my friends outside and tried to convince me to go home with her but she wasn’t pretty enough for me.

On our way home we met some girls who sort of just tagged along. One of them kept very close to me and we talked for probably 20 minutes or so as we were all walking home. They were headed in our direction. Too tired to try to close or anything and we were going home to a friend of mine anyway. Will keep testing with 1 drop in the coming weekend.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
09-12-2018 1:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 622 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash