Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Unresistible Test thread
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Unresistible Test thread
09-06-2018 12:23 PM

1cm=0.393700787 inches
so ,
we need a square approximately of 0.4" x 0.4" for application with the roller

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018 12:26 PM by avi.)
09-06-2018 12:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

RE: Unresistible Test thread
09-06-2018 1:20 PM

(09-06-2018 12:23 PM)avi Wrote:  1cm=0.393700787 inches
so ,
we need a square approximately of 0.4" x 0.4" for application with the roller

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

It's 1cm squared, not 1cm.1 cm squared is a line of 1cm width and 1cm length.Since the line width of the roller is around 0.4cm it needs 2.5cm line of the roller.4cm is perfect for me, a little less than 2 cm sqared.

(09-06-2018 9:18 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think you and the others who advocate wearing less of this product are correct.

I’ve played with wearing a lower dosage and it does work better. The hard part for me (and maybe others) was understanding the dosage. Some like roller balls and understand how to use them for consistent results. I didn’t and I’m learning.

Also, I had to go to a kids website to understand what 1 square cm looked like. It’s on the ruler, but from an application perspective....I didn’t get it at first. Now I know to use the width of a number 2 pencil or an eraser on the pencil and things are much better.

So maybe, a visual on the site or a small picture in the packaging or just something to educate might help those that are having challenges.

Now the lethargy and other self effects are another matter, but they seem to lessen for me too with continued wear and smaller doses.

It's not easy for me either.For simplification the dosage should be around 4cm line from the roller, forget the cm squared.I've given suggested dosages in drops too if you decide to transfer it like I did.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018 1:23 PM by stefdude.)
09-06-2018 1:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

09-07-2018 1:57 AM

(09-06-2018 8:42 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Did you ask to get it in a dropper or did you transfer it yourself?2 drops is diminishing the results in my tests, I believe it is too much.1 drop is at least twice the recommended from the company and about right for me.Less than 1 drop might be even better.This product probably has to be handled like New Pheromone Additive not like BW.

No I transferred it myself. It was the first thing I did when I saw it came in a roller. I know that 2 drops is much more than the company themselves recommended but I like to go high first and then go lower. I'll try just one drop from here on and see what I get.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 3:16 AM by D_Darko.)
09-07-2018 1:57 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-07-2018 2:08 PM

The reason I think that we have to engage to make this blend really shine is status elevation. It is status elevation without intimidation. At an event with people that I have know for 10 years or so.....All opened up and told me more shit then I've ever heard with just a social blend....That is men and women.

There was a friend's girlfriend (Hispanic mid 20's) openly hitting on me while her boyfriend was talking to me. They were competing for my attention. It got so bad that he made her leave.... She was openly trying to touch me and she kept hovering. Three lemon drop shots (her) probably helped that a bit. She was outside when I left and came up to me to tell me goodbye. He was still inside.

I was the center of attention....People crowding me and really vying for my attention the whole night. Although my plan was to blend this with several single molecules, I haven't done that yet. For me.....An alcohol based cover scent near the application seems to get it done.

Total strangers are routinely starting conversation with me. And you have to ask for more to get more....One young lady asked why I didn't ask for her number....She must have touched me 20 times and seemed to be getting upset that I didn't pursue. Her friend told her that I was married and said that if I wasn't then she would be talking to me too.

If I had to sum it up with other mones.....It smells to me like New Pheromone Additive (like I mentioned earlier)....seems to work under the radar for me like Nude Alpha.....has the social impact of hypnotica/orbital.....friendliness of p74 (without the disrespect).....strong sexual attraction with buffering that keeps them there like Pheromone Treasures products....trust seems very high and people wanting to do things for me.

I would love to hear from the company after the test is complete what the secret ingredient is supposed to do for the mix....I get that they probably want to keep the exact molecule a secret for business reasons, but I am very curious what it adds to the equation.

It is buffered really well, but you need to dose lower than you are accustomed with other blends. I'll be the first to admit that I have seen effects like these with other blends.....but I haven't seen all of these effects with the same blend. Still love my Bad Wolf and other blends.....I can simply wear this anywhere.
09-07-2018 2:08 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-07-2018 2:13 PM

(09-07-2018 2:08 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The reason I think that we have to engage to make this blend really shine is status elevation. It is status elevation without intimidation. At an event with people that I have know for 10 years or so.....All opened up and told me more shit then I've ever heard with just a social blend....That is men and women.

There was a friend's girlfriend (Hispanic mid 20's) openly hitting on me while her boyfriend was talking to me. They were competing for my attention. It got so bad that he made her leave.... She was openly trying to touch me and she kept hovering. Three lemon drop shots (her) probably helped that a bit. She was outside when I left and came up to me to tell me goodbye. He was still inside.

I was the center of attention....People crowding me and really vying for my attention the whole night. Although my plan was to blend this with several single molecules, I haven't done that yet. For me.....An alcohol based cover scent near the application seems to get it done.

Total strangers are routinely starting conversation with me. And you have to ask for more to get more....One young lady asked why I didn't ask for her number....She must have touched me 20 times and seemed to be getting upset that I didn't pursue. Her friend told her that I was married and said that if I wasn't then she would be talking to me too.

If I had to sum it up with other mones.....It smells to me like New Pheromone Additive (like I mentioned earlier)....seems to work under the radar for me like Nude Alpha.....has the social impact of hypnotica/orbital.....friendliness of p74 (without the disrespect).....strong sexual attraction with buffering that keeps them there like Pheromone Treasures products....trust seems very high and people wanting to do things for me.

I would love to hear from the company after the test is complete what the secret ingredient is supposed to do for the mix....I get that they probably want to keep the exact molecule a secret for business reasons, but I am very curious what it adds to the equation.

It is buffered really well, but you need to dose lower than you are accustomed with other blends. I'll be the first to admit that I have seen effects like these with other blends.....but I haven't seen all of these effects with the same blend. Still love my Bad Wolf and other blends.....I can simply wear this anywhere.

Still 2 drops, Lord?

Thanks!!Bye

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-07-2018 2:13 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2018 2:28 PM

Thanks Lord , this is very similar to what I am seeing . It doesn't EXCEL in one category , but hits a wider range of categories more than anything that I have seen so far .

Is it 2 euro or bulb drops ? Working on getting mine transferred to a Euro dropper from the roller
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 2:28 PM by kocik2000.)
09-07-2018 2:28 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-07-2018 3:42 PM

(09-07-2018 2:13 PM)MMM Wrote:  
(09-07-2018 2:08 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The reason I think that we have to engage to make this blend really shine is status elevation. It is status elevation without intimidation. At an event with people that I have know for 10 years or so.....All opened up and told me more shit then I've ever heard with just a social blend....That is men and women.

Still 2 drops, Lord?

Thanks!!Bye

(09-07-2018 2:28 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Thanks Lord , this is very similar to what I am seeing . It doesn't EXCEL in one category , but hits a wider range of categories more than anything that I have seen so far .

Is it 2 euro or bulb drops ? Working on getting mine transferred to a Euro dropper from the roller

I use the roller ball. Just 2 cm squared. I use the area of a number two pencil eraser for 1 square cm. So two of those on my neck with a cover fragrance.

You need very little of this to see it work. Credit to those who kept pushing the lower doses. It really is the secret. The company said it, but it’s a different idea than drops or sprays....and you need a visual cue to to help. Mine is an eraser. Not sure how this small dosage equates to drops, but I would guess it’s less than 1 drop.
09-07-2018 3:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-07-2018 4:00 PM

I'd also suggest SMALL doses. Less is truly more with this.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-07-2018 4:00 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

09-07-2018 4:28 PM

Ok, I've think I've had enough fun watching you guys speculate about this supposedly "secret" 9th pheromone in this mix On_the_quiet.

If you had looked at the back of the box (as I immediately did upon opening the package), there are in fact 9 pheromones listed there. So if they meant to keep the 9th pheromone a secret, it seems someone messed up. It says the 9th pheromone is in fact... *drumroll*

Beta AndrostAnol.

Which is a chemical hybrid of beta androstenol and androstanone, first introduced by Chris of Alpha Dream. It could be what's causing the inhibition some of you guys are seeing.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
09-07-2018 4:28 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-07-2018 5:13 PM

(09-07-2018 4:28 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  Ok, I've think I've had enough fun watching you guys speculate about this supposedly "secret" 9th pheromone in this mix On_the_quiet.

If you had looked at the back of the box (as I immediately did upon opening the package), there are in fact 9 pheromones listed there. So if they meant to keep the 9th pheromone a secret, it seems someone messed up. It says the 9th pheromone is in fact... *drumroll*

Beta AndrostAnol.

Which is a chemical hybrid of beta androstenol and androstanone, first introduced by Chris of Alpha Dream. It could be what's causing the inhibition some of you guys are seeing.

Great catch, D_Darko! I went through that box like a kid a kid would at Christmas!

That does explain the opening up part. I had people admitting to less than legal activities. I’ve known them for 10 years and they have been exposed to every blend that I have, but they admitted some crazy shit.

A woman admitted to fucking her neighbor. And I thought it was just regular B-nol doing all that and maybe some A-thdoc.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 5:22 PM by DarkLord1.)
09-07-2018 5:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unresistible for Women NuTrix 1 627 09-21-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: Crash