Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unexpected result of "Ammo"
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unexpected result of "Ammo"
08-19-2013 6:48 PM

(08-19-2013 4:30 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Yes. They used to post it. I dont see it on their product description.

Ammo is simple. Except ammo summer. Thats different.

That ratio was well known. Who knows why their not forthcoming in that anymore.

Instant Honesty and Instant Openness are also known. 70/30 alpha beta Instant Openness and 70/30 beta alpha for Instant Honesty.

I'm suspicious, personally. I have some Ammo from back around Dec 2011 or so. That's pre-summer Ammo. It doesn't feel like a simple mix of _enone and alpha nol, despite Andtrotic's claims, and I've used both as singles and combined. Didn't they claim that there were steering mones as well? I get hits with the stuff that go beyond what that simple mix should evoke. I'm not recommending the stuff. It's too aggressive for my persona. Just trying to figure the puzzle out...

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 6:54 PM by wiserd.)
08-19-2013 6:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gottlieb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-19-2013 7:17 PM

(08-18-2013 11:20 PM)killler Wrote:  Why would you even atribute this to mones?

So helpful.

To further clarify; Both experiences were extremely surprising and didn't fit into the prior established "norm" of our relationship. With both admissions I was quite taken aback. Both people seemed to go from a light/joking environment to exposing something about themselves that they hadn't yet felt comfortable telling anyone else, something that they felt embarrassed about.

Is it possible that it was coincidence? Yes, it's possible but unlikely. I have to look to the variable that explains both situations and the only thing that was constant was my use of a new pheromone.

I guess this is my question: assuming we all give off a different, unique pheromone profile (is this right?), I was wondering if it is possible that my natural pheromones/sense/aura/whatever interacted with the Ammo for an unexpected result?
08-19-2013 7:17 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

killler
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-19-2013 8:01 PM

(08-19-2013 7:17 PM)Gottlieb Wrote:  So helpful.

To further clarify; Both experiences were extremely surprising and didn't fit into the prior established "norm" of our relationship. With both admissions I was quite taken aback. Both people seemed to go from a light/joking environment to exposing something about themselves that they hadn't yet felt comfortable telling anyone else, something that they felt embarrassed about.

Is it possible that it was coincidence? Yes, it's possible but unlikely. I have to look to the variable that explains both situations and the only thing that was constant was my use of a new pheromone.

I guess this is my question: assuming we all give off a different, unique pheromone profile (is this right?), I was wondering if it is possible that my natural pheromones/sense/aura/whatever interacted with the Ammo for an unexpected result?
Wow,with all the good replies to your thread,you respond only to my lame post to exercise your sarcasm.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 8:01 PM by killler.)
08-19-2013 8:01 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-20-2013 1:48 AM

(08-19-2013 6:48 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I'm suspicious, personally. I have some Ammo from back around Dec 2011 or so. That's pre-summer Ammo. It doesn't feel like a simple mix of _enone and alpha nol, despite Andtrotic's claims, and I've used both as singles and combined. Didn't they claim that there were steering mones as well? I get hits with the stuff that go beyond what that simple mix should evoke. I'm not recommending the stuff. It's too aggressive for my persona. Just trying to figure the puzzle out...

Exactly this, I forgot the term "steering molecules". Another example is IJ. It's not just a massive dose of none, there's more in there that makes it a product I find hard to wear in night time settings. Other men become really aggressive but at the same time too intimidated to start anything. I.e. PI which allegedly is just straight none doesn't induce that kind of behavior. That's not a good standalone for me either, but at least it doesn't provoke other males that much.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
08-20-2013 1:48 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

08-20-2013 1:52 AM

(08-19-2013 7:17 PM)Gottlieb Wrote:  So helpful.

1. What you describe sounds like something within the scope of what mones can do.

2. The 'uniqueness' of our scent profile is kindof complex. Think of it like a hand. Everyone has ten fingers. Some of those fingers are bigger, and some are smaller, but everyone has those same basic fingers. Also, there are fingerprints which are complex and fairly unique to the individual. Human scent is like that. There are a set of pheromones (I don't know how many, precisely, many dozens maybe. But only about 12 or so are typically used commercially ) that correspond to various emotional states. Everyone has them, just like everyone has certain emotions or ten fingers but different people have them in different proportions. (And arguably there's some stuff that only women make.)

Human scent also includes volatiles which are put into the sweat by the MHC. The MHC is part of the human immune system, and every person's immune system deposits different chemicals onto their skin. This is what allows women to smell how closely related a man is to them. These volatiles are kindof like a person's complex and unique finger print.

That's oversimplified, but I hope it gets the point across.

Quote:I was wondering if it is possible that my natural pheromones/sense/aura/whatever interacted with the Ammo for an unexpected result?

3. Bacteria, particularly cornybacteria, are capable of altering certain mones into other mones. Also, some mones can be absorbed and transformed into other mones by the human body. These kinds of things are hard to confirm or refute, so they invite some bro-science, but I believe that Testosterone is converted to beta nol. Maybe something in Ammo is converted to something like beta nol, or your body increased its T levels which resulted in it making more beta nol. Or Maybe there's actually beta nol in Ammo as a buffer and Androtics never told anyone. Which is exactly the kind of thing they would do and one of the reasons people get frustrated with them. It's hard to fix a car when the dealership won't give out the freaking manual.

Basically I can't give you a definitive answer, but those are some possibilities.

Best

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-20-2013 1:52 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mixed LPMP with unscened XS, end result -> urine smell? ShadowX114 4 1,988 12-05-2016 3:54 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  So you're trying a new mone.. and its hits like magic.. result or placebo? dsouza 17 6,874 05-10-2016 9:55 PM
Last Post: lullijomazaa