Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tsai- boosted with Mark's MILF Magnet (3M)
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Tsai- boosted with Mark's MILF Magnet (3M)
03-24-2021 3:37 PM

[Image: AD-TSAI_540x.jpg?v=1613340779]

"What absolute heartthrob is knocking ‘em dead on the big and small screens and is also a paragon of fashion? That’s right, we spotted him emerging from a tailor shop in Chinatown dressed to kill and looking fine in the latest designer threads! So much so that he nearly caused a riot among the lunchtime crowd lining up at the taco truck down the block. Yeah I’ll take one of HIM...to go!

Make ‘em S I G H for ya! with this handsomely smooth and polished blend of black tea, chypre, oakmoss and patchouli enlivened with touches of grapefruit and vanilla. Such an alluring fragrance deserves an equally enticing pheromone blend, and our brand-new exclusive MARK’S MILF MAGNET fits the bill!"

NOTE: Guys, this is a copulin-heavy phero blend, so please allow dry down time on the skin for the true nature of the fragrance to come through. Avoid application on clothes. We recommend this blend in Oil.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
BLACK TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
CHYPRE ~ a blend of Civet, Ambergris, Oakmoss and Musk, it is considered a potently sexual combination with wealth drawing properties as well.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Product name and scent

Tsai- boosted with Mark's MILF Magnet (aka 3M)

Application dosage and locations

This is a roll on applicator bottle.
Approximately 12” total rolled on to tops of hands and sides of neck ~3” or 7 cm to each area.

Environment tested in

Home, various stores, around friends

Time exposure

Various from a few seconds to several hours

Duration of effects

6 hours plus. Basically from application until washed off.

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

Oddly the same whether a person was masked or not. 4' or 1 m.

Self effects

Slightly more relaxed and upbeat. Definitely more masculine feeling. The copulins help a lot with this. I notice myself noticing women even more than usual and that is saying quite a bit.

Effects to others

Most younger women under thirty appear attracted but a bit intimidated. Partially because they are suddenly attracted to an old fat guy and don't understand why. Once I initiate conversation, they will take over and motormouth syndrome ensues.

Women over thirty years of age start looking at me like a tasty piece of meat. ESPECIALLY when I start to notice them noticing me. All I have to do is say hello and they are more then willing to initiate conversation.

Sexually confident women, regardless of age, are very open. It's funny to watch but dangerous.

No issues from men, even though I really don't interact with guys very often. Weird, I know but I am surrounded by women in my life. It's not bad.

Overall Thoughts

I've been wearing this scent/phero combo long enough to feel like it is time to chime in with my completely biased review. Sorry guys but I'm just being honest.

If I didn't like this 3M stuff I wouldn't have spent as much money as I did to get it right for me. This is fun on a bun. Sarcastic

My wife's friends, who have known me forever and also like me when I am NOT phero'd are exceptionally affected by 3M. There are a lot of jokes about me being borrowed and passed around which my wife takes in stride but after a while will get very jealous. Now, bear in mind that when I'm wearing TLG, they talk to me privately in a half joking way about having an affair. Same with when I wear GOA around them. With this one, I'm the sausage at the party. BIG difference.

I really do find this to be the more blatant or sexual older brother to The Love God. TLG is all about fun, love, light, and attracting a woman for a relationship. Softer, not as blunt.

3M has those same bonding qualities but the addition of more copulins as well as A LOT more beta-androstenol lowers the inhibitions and not only causes the extra bonding affect but women are more likely to act on the attraction they are feeling because they feel more comfortable expressing themselves.

Personally, I like both equally but in different ways. How can I pick a favorite among my children? I really can't. It depends a lot on the personality of the individual who is playing. Both of these fit my personalities different sides quite well so they work for me.

I really do like this scent as well. It is a bit more mainstream than most of the LPMP scents but it also covers the copulin stinkiness of the scent quite well. The scent also seems to work quite synergistically with the phero package but that is part of the genius of Mara, the scent creator. I currently have it in an oil but I am going to buy it in a spray as well. I have a feeling that this will smell fantastic so I'm excited.

As a quick comment on the unscented 3M, If you are going to try and wear this unscented without any cover at all. You may want to rethink that. It STINKS of copulins. Personally, I LOVE that scent but not everyone appreciates the conspicuous odor of young lady crotch. I've worn 3M with cover scents from The Fragrance Shop as well as from LPMP and they do a great job of covering this especially after allowing it to drydown a good 15 or 20 minutes. I also currently own Mark's MILF Magnet boosted in UN for Men scent from LPMP as a spray. Even in a spray this scent covers the stink quite nicely.

I find that some women react more strongly to this pheromone blend and some women react better to TLG. It's just a matter of personal preference, really. If I am going for the fun, flirty, younger guy vibe I wear TLG. If I want to be seen as a bit more (sorry to steal Gladen's expression) roguish, I wear 3M.

Your results may vary.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2021 3:41 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-24-2021 3:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Tsai- boosted with Mark's MILF Magnet (3M)
06-10-2021 12:03 PM

Do you know if the spray is 100% alcohol or if it is 60/40?
06-10-2021 12:03 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-10-2021 12:06 PM

(06-10-2021 12:03 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Do you know if the spray is 100% alcohol or if it is 60/40?

I believe the men’s sprays are all 60/40.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-10-2021 12:06 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

06-11-2021 10:19 AM

Quote:Thanks for your note!Pheromone enhanced scents in spray, naturally come out to a ratio of 66% alcohol / 33% oil.Hope this is helpful!~ Mara
06-11-2021 10:19 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-11-2021 1:11 PM

Good to know. Thanks!

06-11-2021 1:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Milf Magnet (Snoopyace's MSMv2) Gladen 37 3,909 06-10-2021 7:56 AM
Last Post: Gladen
  Merlin's Blend Spray Boosted with Wanted Man Snoopyace 19 9,163 03-25-2017 9:42 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace