Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Truth serum Reviews
Johss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Truth serum Reviews
06-06-2020 9:48 AM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to create this topic because I think it would be good for a lot of us to have testimonials about this pheromone ...
On androtics they say that you should avoid using it near people at risk, like driving a car or using dangerous machinery ect ...
Have you been able to experience all of that, and what are your testimonies as good as bad about it please?
I have not tested it, but I would like to have more testimonials on this topic that is why I create this subject today.

Thank you.
Johss
06-06-2020 9:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VishRemma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Truth serum Reviews
06-07-2020 10:07 AM

Ive been thinking about buying some of this to try, but the price keeps holding me back. These type of Pheromones are of high interest to me. Many people dont like that some Pheromones of this type makes people talk and talk and talk, and think it is annoying. I understand that, but I dont just use Pheromones to get laid. I am in sales and have used certain Pheromones to advance my agenda with my clients. I want them to blather on and on. It is amazing the things people will say if you just shut up and listen to them. The one thing that you have to master though is not letting them affect yourself. It takes a little practice but it can be done. I swear by this technique. It has worked well for me.

I will probably just go ahead and bite the bullet and try it. If I do, I will let you know how it goes...
06-07-2020 10:07 AM
Johss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-07-2020 10:30 AM

VishRemma

Thank you for your answer !..
Yes it's true, I don't use pheromones only to get laid, and I would say that in the latter case, it can also be useful to know what the other really wants in a relationship, that's what happened to me recently, the one I met didn't tell me everything and because he [a man, i'm gay..] didn't know what he wanted himself, what time we lose when it's like that!... And for one of the reasons I wanted to buy truth serum...

I'll buy certainly but, I need more reviews about its possible side effects...

But I agree that it can help for the business too, to better define the needs and expectations of customers at this level...

Regards,
Johss.
06-07-2020 10:30 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-07-2020 3:54 PM

For that price tag, they should send out samples first.....They mention a secret sauce, but you can't burn all those bridges and just expect people to jump.

I wasn't impressed with Hunter and never looked at them again.
06-07-2020 3:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2020 9:47 PM

I've ordered this but its taken quite awhile to arrive. I might do a charge back if it takes any longer despite my high interest in this product.
06-15-2020 9:47 PM
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-17-2020 1:33 AM

Could anyone here who's ordered from the new Androtics store tell me how long it took to receive their order?
06-17-2020 1:33 AM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2020 8:34 PM

(06-17-2020 1:33 AM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  Could anyone here who's ordered from the new Androtics store tell me how long it took to receive their order?

I usually order in the range of every 6 months or so since they’ve gotten a new shop.. just ordered last week and received within about 4 days..
06-29-2020 8:34 PM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-29-2020 8:41 PM

I’ve been very interested in this product as well, but the price tag is what keeps me from doing it.

I know they’ve been having some issues over the years but when they say their product does something, my experience has been that it does, so this product looks alluring to me..

When they say don’t operate heavy machinery and stuff this leads me to believe they have some strong physical disinhibitors in the formula, like P83. Probably some sort of P83/Beta Androstenol/Alpha Androstenol mix... maybe even Molecule C..

What’s good is, if this product lives up to its name, it’s uses can be versatile.
I find that when I take a social/chatty product and dilute it down, I can add it to my sexual mixes and women will be more open about their sexuality to me..
This product could be potential gold in that arena especially..
06-29-2020 8:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread