Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
True Love review thread
GrimRapper
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: True Love review thread
11-10-2021 12:12 PM

The unscented bottle of TL was finally delivered to my place. I can smell the mones only lightly, Certo, NA or NAG have a more distinct smell. It is quite easy to cover, I don't need a very strong cover scent, so that's a big bonus.

Regarding effects I'll have to do more field tests to come to a conclusion. My first impression is that it hits rather quick, but not as fast as GoA. Form four days of usage (two scented, two unscented, always two sprays) I cannot tell any difference between these two. NA(G)+A1(+P96) gives me more lovey-dovey glances from women (exposure time 2hrs+).
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2021 12:14 PM by GrimRapper.)
11-10-2021 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrimRapper
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-22-2021 9:07 AM

Usually I apply my cover scent first, then add the mones. In order to get a feeling for the smell I did spray TL unscented first. One can detect the distinct cops smell, I'm pretty sure about that.
11-22-2021 9:07 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-24-2021 4:35 PM

Nice one Grim.
I have around 5 percent of my bottle left, so ordered 2 more but they seem to have changed the bottle type , but I hope the product doesn't change coz I love it. What a brilliant social product it is.
11-24-2021 4:35 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-25-2021 9:31 AM

So far I see no reports of depression, lethargy, tiredness, or boner problems with this product in this review thread.

I have not pulled the trigger yet because it is so dam expensive and I can't decide between unscented and scented.
11-25-2021 9:31 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-26-2021 5:51 AM

I think the scented version is really quite good. I like TL generally because of no fatigue, no odd reactions from people like some other products. It is under the radar but really smoothes interactions and I've had good outcomes with women so its actually a good enhancer. It works great on work colleagues, waitresses , strangers. At certain doses does create a lot of attraction.
It is subtle but you can see it adding something positive. Its damn expensive I agree and I've burnt through a whole bottle so quickly so ordered 2 more which should arrive today (scented).

Last week for example I had a meeting and drinks with some advisers and the attractive blonde athlete (some sport she played at college) was just giving me the strongest possible eye contact at drinks and I went over and sat next to her and she just let me do whatever I wanted and talk about whatever I wanted. Its really a great product . If u want more status you can just add a tiny bit of AQ, goes well enough with it

I would say casanova has more avert opening abilities and is really strong in that regard but the downsides of casa especially the fatigue and libido mean it only has limited use whereas this does work in a similar way in terms of results but is more covert. It causes no fatigue or libido problems.
11-26-2021 5:51 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Q Review Thread doctorlove 9 7,371 06-27-2021 5:49 AM
Last Post: dsouza