Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top Mones [17-20 age]
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top Mones [17-20 age]
02-10-2018 7:06 PM

Thanks for your answers!
A while ago I wrote Garry but he still hasn't answered. Maybe it was the wrong email adress.
How can I contact him? Smile
02-10-2018 7:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-10-2018 11:29 PM

(02-10-2018 7:06 PM)Randomguy Wrote:  Thanks for your answers!
A while ago I wrote Garry but he still hasn't answered. Maybe it was the wrong email adress.
How can I contact him? Smile

He replies much quicker during weekdays than weekends in case it has been recent that you wrote to him

The email I have always used was
​garry@liquidalchemylabs.net
02-10-2018 11:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

03-15-2018 10:36 AM

A bump I guess, but a user known as thegentleman had posted a response to me from a while ago when I asked the same question that I use in my signature now and use it when I choose pheromones for younger audiences. I've had very good results with Taboo spray, Core, straight A_1, Wolf, Xist sometimes.

Straight A_1 just makes you like a cuddle star, I had my (now gf) coworker stare at me for 10 seconds and blank out when she apologized "sorry, this doesn't usually happen to me" we were 22 at the time. She was so deep entranced that day it was hilarious. It's also a great mone to use with other products that don't already contain it. That's the only complaint is some experience a small form of headache or similar using it. (at the time this was 2x XS's 25mcg/spray of A_1)

Taboo has always been a more flirty fun mix vs. Xist. This is because Taboo has social -nols in it whereas Xist does not. And my own experiences with the two holds up. I've used at least 2 whole 30mls bottles of Xist over the years, but I personally find its effects subtle. Taboo is more noticeable since its socials don't make people clam up and hide the effects. Xist still is good, but it's just more subtle hitting.

Wolf I loved when I had the sample. Just a few drops and you can make a whole room follow your charming lead. Made me and those around follow my jokes and musings. It's actually very social alpha product. One that would make you question sometimes how it's an alpha product when you have so much fun on it some times. Not really "sexy". The other previously mentioned products do that better.

Core similar feeling to Wolf and Taboo. Good social/alpha kind of vibe. I've used a few bottles of it already. It's my gf's favorite because it smells the best even though its unscented! I had a lot of fun using it in the beginning, but last uses of it have been kind of meh. I can say for sure (for me) that it isn't a "sexy" vibe. It's not dark like sex. It's exciting though and can easily set the beginnings for that kind of vibe if you steer it. A great all arounder apart from that imo.

I forgot to mention Ammo by AD. Terrible company, but my first ever pheromone that brought me maybe my top 10 hits ever. It made me a believer when it a 30s something co-worker began hitting on me when I was at a low point in my life. After that lots of younger girls too. It made me look elsewhere since AD treated me poorly, but a few of their products are nice, Ammo one of them. Similar to Taboo without A_1 nor the specialty, but works to a similar vibe I can tell you that.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018 10:41 AM by XyzN.)
03-15-2018 10:36 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-15-2018 2:29 PM

(03-15-2018 10:36 AM)XyzN Wrote:  A bump I guess, but a user known as thegentleman had posted a response to me from a while ago when I asked the same question that I use in my signature now and use it when I choose pheromones for younger audiences. I've had very good results with Taboo spray, Core, straight A_1, Wolf, Xist sometimes.

Straight A_1 just makes you like a cuddle star, I had my (now gf) coworker stare at me for 10 seconds and blank out when she apologized "sorry, this doesn't usually happen to me" we were 22 at the time. She was so deep entranced that day it was hilarious. It's also a great mone to use with other products that don't already contain it. That's the only complaint is some experience a small form of headache or similar using it. (at the time this was 2x XS's 25mcg/spray of A_1)

Taboo has always been a more flirty fun mix vs. Xist. This is because Taboo has social -nols in it whereas Xist does not. And my own experiences with the two holds up. I've used at least 2 whole 30mls bottles of Xist over the years, but I personally find its effects subtle. Taboo is more noticeable since its socials don't make people clam up and hide the effects. Xist still is good, but it's just more subtle hitting.

Wolf I loved when I had the sample. Just a few drops and you can make a whole room follow your charming lead. Made me and those around follow my jokes and musings. It's actually very social alpha product. One that would make you question sometimes how it's an alpha product when you have so much fun on it some times. Not really "sexy". The other previously mentioned products do that better.

Core similar feeling to Wolf and Taboo. Good social/alpha kind of vibe. I've used a few bottles of it already. It's my gf's favorite because it smells the best even though its unscented! I had a lot of fun using it in the beginning, but last uses of it have been kind of meh. I can say for sure (for me) that it isn't a "sexy" vibe. It's not dark like sex. It's exciting though and can easily set the beginnings for that kind of vibe if you steer it. A great all arounder apart from that imo.

I forgot to mention Ammo by AD. Terrible company, but my first ever pheromone that brought me maybe my top 10 hits ever. It made me a believer when it a 30s something co-worker began hitting on me when I was at a low point in my life. After that lots of younger girls too. It made me look elsewhere since AD treated me poorly, but a few of their products are nice, Ammo one of them. Similar to Taboo without A_1 nor the specialty, but works to a similar vibe I can tell you that.

Would you say you would appreciate the Taboo more than straight Androstadienone for most hits? I have used Wolf plenty, but I have had more respect hits than flirty or sexual hits (which is understandable). I have used Taboo once, but only from a sample bottle as an additive to a combo.
03-15-2018 2:29 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-25-2018 3:39 PM

(02-10-2018 4:19 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  yes, I'd like to second this too. I can't speak for the oil, but the spray didn't do anything noticeable for me.

Your mileage may vary...some might work, some may not.

Me too now dont know why. But the Tabooo oil was working great for me. It was more consistent and more blatant than the spray

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
03-25-2018 3:39 PM

Share This Thread