Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
Renai_Man
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
10-12-2019 11:01 AM

(10-12-2019 3:44 AM)Macro Wrote:  Havent done one yet this year.

Here's my list from the Top in 2018 thread:

Only one change. Xist out Chamber36 in. It maybe because now that Im older and more experienced i don't need Xist to smoothen out hard hitting mones. Significant drop in xist usage.

Chamber36 - is the smoothest alpha I've worn. Smoother (not better) than A314 rev32. Very social, people want to hang out with you, help you, etc yet still alpha. This is my daily wear. One of the most underrated products imo.

Don't be lazy. Just type and post your 2019 favorite mones. Who care?
10-12-2019 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kanadyan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2019 9:58 AM

Right now I am trying Alfa Maschio here in 2019.

I have not tried a pheromone for about 6 years when I tried Turn Up The Heat.

Once I get enough posts I am creating a thread about a question I have on this.

Six years ago I used Turn Up The Heat on my then girlfriend, she found it revolting and pretty much told me to stop wearing it because it did not smell good.

Today the same woman who is now my wife, I bought Alfa Maschio and sprayed twice on my neck around her. She said "yuck what is that disgusting cologne you are wearing". I had bought the supposedly none scented Alfa Maschio.

I am a very athletic hockey player and physique class bodybuilder who has very high testosterone and I am wondering if that has an impact on permeating the smell?

So I wonder why my wife has thought both pheromones I have worn have been absolutely disgusting smelling. (There is not supposed to even be a smell).
10-13-2019 9:58 AM
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-13-2019 10:55 AM

some products smell like cat piss, sweat, or ammonia to others. stay away from androstenone. look more into social mones.

I can't smell it either, but they say about 10 percent can and do. unfortunate for you.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-13-2019 10:55 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-13-2019 12:05 PM

(10-13-2019 9:58 AM)Kanadyan Wrote:  Today the same woman who is now my wife, I bought Alfa Maschio and sprayed twice on my neck around her. She said "yuck what is that disgusting cologne you are wearing". I had bought the supposedly none scented Alfa Maschio.

I am a very athletic hockey player and physique class bodybuilder who has very high testosterone and I am wondering if that has an impact on permeating the smell?

So I wonder why my wife has thought both pheromones I have worn have been absolutely disgusting smelling. (There is not supposed to even be a smell).

Your wife is a detector, this is genetic and you can't do anything about it.You should apply a cover scent (cologne) along but judging from the extreme reaction I think she may be what I call heavy detector, for whom heavy formulas at regular/big dosages are impossible to completely cover in my experience.
I would ask your results with AM NOS but with that reaction you probably didn't have any good results, the stink trumps the effects for those people.Tell her the excuse I tell to people who complain, that you found an old perfume sample that has probably gone bad.AM works fine at 1 spray, try using 1 spray with a good cover cologne but I wouldn't be very optimistic.

No, your testosterone or physique plays no part in this.If you ask another person he/she will not confirm what your wife describes but you should never put sexuals or heavily concentrated mones with no cover.

Try other products that have very low or now androstenone, or are Androstadienone based.I don't remember all of them but most if not all of those should be safe with a basic cover scent:
nude
GOA
imprint
TLG and most LPMP products
Swoon

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019 12:10 PM by stefdude.)
10-13-2019 12:05 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

11-10-2019 2:44 AM

After over 18 months of pheromone usage I feel I may finally have some value to add to this thread.

1. Core - lot of people say if you want your best self them use bad wolf. I disagree if you want to be your best self them use core. Why because core is you. It amplifies your own signature. It's hard to pin it it down, for many have claimed it social, sexual, or alpha it can be all 3 depending on you. If your behavior is alpha, you'll get alpha, if you feel in a sexual mood then it'll be sexual, if you're feeling social it will be social. Pheromones amplify your vibe. This one works with your vibe. Awesome product.

2. BW not surprising why it's so popular. It gives you a dopamine hit a rush and changed your vibe to that of a tale no shit alpha who is about getting shit done. It's also dark and sexual which can be intimidating. The dopamine kick will effect your personality. Aka selfies . When your dopamine is high you become goal oriented. Goal oriented makes you get shit done and ruthless. It's increadibly masculine. It can be too much for some . Some women will see it as too sexual. They are intrigued by the status but put off by the sexual (possibly the reason people get the weirded off effect of AV. Drawn in by the alpha/status scared off by the sexual). It's polarizing. For me it's best used at work. No one really challenges me and I'm disinhibited enough to take control. In clubs ive run into congruencey issues with high status icy types. They are drawn in by the status but because of the bw personality I am very direct. My game is very sexual and direct to Begin with. With BW on I find it even more dificult to be free and relaxed and come up with an intriguing approach to these high value seeking types I primarily game in Hollywood so there are lots of these and they are some of the hottest women. ( think Hollywood blonde type that hangs around celebrities). They will give you the time of day for because the alpha status but if you can't pull off the signature they will lose interest quickly. You really have to bring your A game. Got to bring energy charm and sexual (escelation) to pull it off.

BW works great on sexual girls. For young girls you'll attract the sweet innocent quite one who is a nympho on the inside as well other girls who display other manifestations of daddy issues. Works great on older women who are I intrigued by the status and comfortable with the sexual. For these types of women congruence isn't as important as the type mentioned in the prior paragraph.

3. SOB - fun lighthearted sexual in a bottle. Don't have to very alpha, just fun relaxed and sexual. This is probably very similar to my natrual signature. I believe it's designed to work with your signature but you can fuck it up if your not sexual. Selfies are amazing. No rush like BW. Its anti anxiety thanks to the allo-thdc so you're in a great mood and you'll look to be fun and sexual. Amazing I'm clubs on almost all club girls. Not a work mone. Limited use outside of clubbing, tho the effect on guy friends is awesome do to the cops.

4. Imprint - never seen any Imprint from it lol but it's a booster for me. Combos well for so many products including the 3 mentioned above. Makes girls want to touch you. Pair it with a sexual it will be sexual touching.

5. TKO. As close to a sledgehammer mix as you can get in one mix. This feels like a weaker version of my best combos. Extremely beautifying on the wearer ( though I don't get the self effect). I get complemented on my looks multiple x a night with this. It's status social and sexual on top of that. I haven't run it as much as the ones higher on the list and to an extent still am figuring out. However the reason it hasn't made me move it up higher us the sexual. It's there but it's not as strong as I like or my natrual personality. When wearing it, it makes me a chatty Cathy. I don't feel as sexual. I feel smooth charming and relaxed but not all that sexual. Still it's disinhibitng and you can escelate easily. She will be turned on. I just am not as interested in sex at that moment as ussualy am I want to chat have fun and meet people. Don't get me wrong I'm always horny but with this I can get lost in the fun and not be as aggressive with women.
11-10-2019 2:44 AM
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2019 2:12 AM

For me its:

5. Dirty Primitive.
4. Overdose
3. AlphaQ.
2. Tusc.
1. Bad Wolf
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 2:13 AM by Errrrrrk.)
11-18-2019 2:12 AM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-11-2019 2:09 AM

almost 2020 there is my top for 2019

1 evolve- first i got, first i tried, this the only one that i am 100% sure that works, i don't even look for iois i just go for the kiss and it never failed me. Once i get a product that works it's hard for me to use something else so i've been mostly using this one, all the other mones i got i only use on girls that i don't mind too much losing.
no downsides at all. 4 to 6 sprays

2 alphaq- limited testing, it will probably get the number 1,
holy jesus this one is amazing, but don't seem to work as well on asian girls, by as well i mean it works amazingly great on western girls, amazingly well on western girls.
downsides-it seems to give me a hardon every time i stop moving, regular looking girls seem to think that i am way too much for them , i will get them but they just don't believe they can have me, it seems to me that that's the case (this one it's what i would call a lazy man mone, i look at them they are the ones that talk), but its so expensive Sad Sad Sad Sad . 6 to 10+ sprays (more is more with most lal products..., i got a sample from aromafero)
edit: 60ml for 120$ its pretty cheap,
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 4:14 AM by Rcount.)
12-11-2019 2:09 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-11-2019 7:05 PM

(12-11-2019 2:09 AM)Rcount Wrote:  almost 2020 there is my top for 2019

1 evolve- first i got, first i tried, this the only one that i am 100% sure that works, i don't even look for iois i just go for the kiss and it never failed me. Once i get a product that works it's hard for me to use something else so i've been mostly using this one, all the other mones i got i only use on girls that i don't mind too much losing.
no downsides at all. 4 to 6 sprays

holy jesus this one is amazing, but don't seem to work as well on asian girls, by as well i mean it works amazingly great on western girls, amazingly well on western girls.
downsides-it seems to give me a hardon every time i stop moving, regular looking girls seem to think that i am way too much for them , i will get them but they just don't believe they can have me, it seems to me that that's the case (this one it's what i would call a lazy man mone, i look at them they are the ones that talk), but its so expensive Sad Sad Sad Sad . 6 to 10+ sprays (more is more with most lal products..., i got a sample from aromafero)
edit: 60ml for 120$ its pretty cheap,

If I may, how old are you, Count? And the age range/s of those giving up the kisses with Evolve?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-11-2019 7:05 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2019 3:32 AM

(12-11-2019 7:05 PM)MMM Wrote:  If I may, how old are you, Count? And the age range/s of those giving up the kisses with Evolve?

Thanks!

yes, thank you, i had posted but maybe in the edit it got lost

ages from 18 to 25, i am 35, most of them from cold approaches, if i can consistently kiss close in 2-3 minutes i know that the stuff works, if i get 100% success in kiss closing every girl that i talked for more that 2-3 minutes, i know that the mone its working, less than that and i would not use that mone for girls

almost 2020 there is my top for 2019

1 evolve- first i got, first i tried, this the only one that i am 100% sure that works, i don't even look for iois i just go for the kiss and it never failed me. Once i get a product that works it's hard for me to use something else so i've been mostly using this one, all the other mones i got i only use on girls that i don't mind too much losing.( i only go for the kiss after the 2-3 minute mark)
no downsides at all. 4 to 6+ sprays

edit: 60ml for 120$ its pretty cheap, YahooYahooYahoo

3 av - i read that this one is a hit or miss, so it got me a bit scared away from it, the times i used it, it always worked, and very well, i have used it more as a boost, when i get them on dates i will add this one for the extra boost, solo i also noted that it attracts every girl i talk to, never failed me, i only got hits no misses, even the ones i don't talk to sometimes makes excuses to talk to me when using this solo.
no downsides at all. from 8 to 25+ drops(i emailed Garry, asking dosage, he says that with most lal products more is ok, if you are advanced, exceptions are dp, don't remember any more exceptions)

4 corporativo 2019 nos - liik and v2 are out of question(dienone), AM didnt test, not sure if i have AM, but back to corp, i used it more in my professional environment, but i started noticing better reations than the ones i got from evolve on my work, and then the few times i had to go talk to a girl and i only had corp on me it always worked very well.
no downsides at all. from 6 to 10+ sprays

5 - copulines - not for attracting girls, great with guys, sales, bosses, male work colleagues, never got any bad reaction from females in the work place.
downsides- some girls run away from this, 4 to 6+ drops
i used passion cops and aromafero cops

the dosage its the dosage that i use, most of the times i just spray away, even New Pheromone Additive, i used a bunch like 8+ drops, i got grumpiness from everyone but not that bad, those 8+ drops of New Pheromone Additive teached me, to never use more than 4 drops of New Pheromone Additive, i know the dosage its 2 drops but my brain dont believe that 2 miserable drops will do anything, btw the 8+ drops worked, i was testing if it made girls horny so i went to meet my girl, she shit tested the s*** out me but she was horny, so it was a success, by horny i mean no rubbing needed
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019 4:12 AM by Rcount.)
12-12-2019 3:32 AM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-22-2019 1:24 AM

2019 is coming to an end, so it's time for me to post my top 5 mones for 2019 here.

1. TUSC

It's the one I use for work frequently. I decided to place it as the first rank for its effectiveness and consistency.

High respect and status in a bottle. It puts people around me at ease not to fuck with me. They perceive me as a worthy man to work with. I've gotten a raise two times with it.

My employer loves me so much when he takes a whiff of my TUSC applications.

The resides seem to be hitting ladies very well. They take notice of me. When I interact with them, they get to be exciting and seeking my approval. It has to be this Androsterone transforming to Androstenone.

No scent and two drops as per usual.

2. NUDE ALPHA

It's always amazing for a long time. I used up a 10ml bottle like a golden liquid. Still on the fence to order a 30ml bottle.

When I wear 1-2 drops, I'm the manliest man alive. I don't give a fuck what others think. I'm focused on myself and my girlfriend. Nuda Alpha blatantly hits the ladies I meet that they would never view me as a beta male. Impossible! Ladies show the obvious signs that they would love to go out for a date.

Eager to try high doses.

3. TLG

Impressive product by Snoopyrace. It may be hard for me to describe what kind of product it is. To me, its like butter on everything. Butter on baguette slices tastes so good. Butter in the sauce for pasta tastes so good. Butter as one of the main ingredients for a croissant tastes so good. Butter onto French Toast tastes so good. Butter for mushrooms to sautee tastes so good.

It sets me to feel good, no fail. It puts ladies into a happy place. It turns my girlfriend into the sweetest girl instantly. She would sometime give me attitudes which id be annoyed and when I put TLG on, she doesn't ever give me shit.

4. Cops

I use cops sparingly to balance my testosterone levels, something I apply two drops onto my chest before I head for the workout.

Perfect for better stamina and energy to burn.

As well it keeps up with my horniness which is a good thing. It works the same as the real stuff from my girlfriend.

A good tool for bed, also.

I have to warn you guys, if you wear it every day with your girlfriend, she will become suspicious which she would make things so shit. She would look to put a blame on you for no reason.

Usual two drops from Copulin X.

5. Chamber 36

It has to stay on the shelf permanently over there at Apex. It's an excellent product to meet new people. They would look at me like a high-value person. They would look up for me on social media immediately. They are eager to meet me again.

As well it works well in existing relationships. It gains everybody's conscious to the next level of what kind of person I am.

One con: Short effects. It lasts for 4 hours.

Dosage: 10-12 inches swipes

Honourable mentions:

WOLF, TITAN, DP, BW, VOODOO

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
12-22-2019 1:24 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Am NOS 2019 VS TKO for Pickup dsouza 7 1,127 08-17-2020 4:37 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Vendor award 2019 -- Best/Most Combo'ed products? dsouza 12 1,634 10-28-2019 11:00 AM
Last Post: MMM