Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
04-30-2019 7:56 AM

(04-30-2019 2:18 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  I'm surprised I haven't seen titan on here. It was highly regarded around the time C36 was first released. Is it a dud or whats up?

No mentions of AQ either? I loved that stuff, need to re-up.

1) BW
2) NA
3) Nude
4) AQ

Titan is one of those forgotten gems. Most likely because M3X was such a success and became the Apex go-to product. For what it's worth I had good times using Titan, it's legit.
04-30-2019 7:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2019 11:50 AM

(04-30-2019 6:00 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  @Arsenic
It's probably due to the price, I think there are better product for that price. Also the scent isn't good, I usually I love LAL scent but this one not for me. It's a good product in my opinion, and it's not well tested enough but the price is killing it.

Why do you think BW is better than NA?

The price really is quite steep although the 6ml sample is definitely reasonable. I wasn't aware they had a sample size until last night so I had to snag one.

BW fits my personality and I love the self effects. Instant mood booster. Consistent results. NA to me smells kind of powdery which I'm not really a fan of. The powdery smell is in Nude too. Although I've had my fair amount of fun with NA and it has its place but for whatever reason I just gravitate towards BW more.

(04-30-2019 7:56 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  
(04-30-2019 2:18 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  I'm surprised I haven't seen titan on here. It was highly regarded around the time C36 was first released. Is it a dud or whats up?

No mentions of AQ either? I loved that stuff, need to re-up.

1) BW
2) NA
3) Nude
4) AQ

Titan is one of those forgotten gems. Most likely because M3X was such a success and became the Apex go-to product. For what it's worth I had good times using Titan, it's legit.

Oh I see, ok. I don't know a lot about the apex mixes so I'll have to sort through some reviews to see whats up.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-30-2019 11:50 AM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2019 3:52 AM

just to be sure

Dosage is dilution to a 1-6 ratio and then 1-2 sprays = dilute 1ml of New Pheromone Additive in 6ml of scent, 1-2 sprays ?
05-02-2019 3:52 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-02-2019 4:31 AM

I wonder if BW is not over liked due to the self effect, by that I mean the product imprint, its addictive, a bit like a drug. I remember the first time I used it, it didnt matter if girls would like it as it felt so good. The other product that is addctive to me is Impi Red. Both those product makes guys around me in a good mood, though with bw its also with a lot of respect.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2019 4:35 AM by WereWolf666.)
05-02-2019 4:31 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-06-2019 10:06 PM

Been gone awhile but still enjoying pheroland.
Great to see the new list.

For me, its been mones that balance me out:
1). Evolve - always come back to this.
2). TLG - Thanks Snoopy
3 and 4). Captain Swoon combo - vanilla scent - combos very well for me.
5). Desire Me - gotta have cops

Disclaimer. Only have PT, PXS and LP mones. No Apex or LAL.

Less about the vendor, moreso the type of mones to achieve me balance.

For me following either are rarely used as have no effect, too soft(wimpy) or too hard(intimidating):

Cohesion - girly
Taboo - attracts young late teens/ early 20’s. Too young for me.
Ascend - unapproachable
Xist - nothing unless comboed
GOA - nothing.
Alpha Treasures - unapproachable
THU - nothing.
Perfect match - girly
05-06-2019 10:06 PM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2019 1:43 AM

(05-06-2019 10:06 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Been gone awhile but still enjoying pheroland.
Great to see the new list.

For me, its been mones that balance me out:
1). Evolve - always come back to this.
2). TLG - Thanks Snoopy
3 and 4). Captain Swoon combo - vanilla scent - combos very well for me.
5). Desire Me - gotta have cops

Disclaimer. Only have PT, PXS and LP mones. No Apex or LAL.

Less about the vendor, moreso the type of mones to achieve me balance.

For me following either are rarely used as have no effect, too soft(wimpy) or too hard(intimidating):

Cohesion - girly
Taboo - attracts young late teens/ early 20’s. Too young for me.
Ascend - unapproachable
Xist - nothing unless comboed
GOA - nothing.
Alpha Treasures - unapproachable
THU - nothing.
Perfect match - girly

girly? what do you mean by that?

i ask because i use it
05-13-2019 1:43 AM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2019 11:19 PM

My top 5 in order...

1. AM NOS

2. Nude

3. Glace

4. M3X

5. CORE

AM NOS + Nude = Lethal Combo !!!

Honorable mentions.

Taboo
Perfect Match
TLG - More testing needed...
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2019 11:21 PM by ocd.)
05-15-2019 11:19 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-16-2019 3:05 PM

(05-15-2019 11:19 PM)ocd Wrote:  My top 5 in order...

1. AM NOS

2. Nude

3. Glace

4. M3X

5. CORE

AM NOS + Nude = Lethal Combo !!!

Honorable mentions.

Taboo
Perfect Match
TLG - More testing needed...

Have you gotten laid with your #1 pick?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
05-16-2019 3:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2019 7:15 PM

(05-16-2019 3:05 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Have you gotten laid with your #1 pick?

Yes, a few times however M3X trumps it when it comes to getting laid sideLol

The only reason M3X is not on my No.1 spot is because it totally suck at cold approaching but AM rocks !!!
05-16-2019 7:15 PM
Wally West
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-18-2019 11:49 PM

Been a while since I posted here, but my usage of mones hasn't dampened, so I'll gladly add in my five:

1. Xist - It goes to the top because it's a fixer. If you're like me, you've had your ups and your downs in judgment on how to act and what to say. Sometimes it's a great choice, and sometimes you put your foot in your mouth, leading others to want to put their foot somewhere in you. I had fucked up so much with my last girlfriend, but every time I used this around her, she came around fast (until I fell out of love with her). That is a valuable attribute to a mone. It's marketed as a friend-zone buster, but I think calling it 'forgiveness in a bottle' is more accurate. Chances are if you were put in the friend-zone, it's because you screwed up. You were too needy, said and did something dumb, or both. This helps erase that notion through comfort laced with mild attraction, which feels like a choice that happened naturally in the female's brain, as though they choose it. I would still advise you to figure out what you did wrong and correct it, because as we know, people can sometimes fight their feelings for what they convince themselves to be a good reason, thus, Xist is more like an extra life in a video game. A game you can still lose if you aren't careful, and don't do the right thing. I've just purchased its supposed rival in Imprint, so we'll see how that goes soon.

2. AV - I know some will be shocked by this placement as many have come to believe it to be inconsistent, but when you know that information, it can be used wisely. I only wear this mone once or twice a week around the same people (wouldn't recommend more than that. At least a few days in between.) And. It. Never. Fails. To. Produce. Sadly, it is not an every day, every occasion mone, but it is my go-to for clubs, bars, dates. Women 22 and Up just become enthralled when you start to talk to them, as if they already thought there was something about you they liked, but weren't sure you'd be interested. When you show you could be, they take advantage. Remember gents, this used to be The One To Rule Them All. I think it might've been too long since some of you have worn it, and thus a refresher may be needed. I also think the problem could be that it lingers on people even after the window of opportunity suggests, and when you re-apply more the next day is what causes the inconsistency because of over-saturation with the remnants. I believe this because on days where I've worn it the night before, but not the next day, I'm still seeing noticeable IOI's.

3. Nude Alpha - It's similar to AV, but much more tame. They're attracted to you, but also comfortable. This can be a route to love, which can be a slower road, though a more worth it one than a one night stand. However, the main reason AV goes above this one is because while both punch like a freight train, AV is a faster train in the aspects of attention and sexuality, which makes it better if you're looking for quick action IMO. That is not to say Nude Alpha takes long though. It doesn't.

4. Boyfriend - Still not exactly sure what it does. Even Steve-O hasn't revealed what all goes into it. Though he has said it is derived from Xist like a brother formula. My belief is he tried to make Xist more potent with a slightly stronger sexual side. Social? Sexual? Social/Sexual? All I know is when I wear it, girls get super comfortable, attentive, and flirty. I don't think it hits right away, but when it does, you'll be having a lot of interest turned your way from those affected. I highlighted attentive because out of all of them, that best describes what I see. A co-worker of mine (20 yr. old) will always come by my station multiple times to check on me through the day and have chit-chat conversation. Truthfully, this could secretly be the best Imprinter that no one knows about.

5. Connections - This mone is the best wingman for other mones. By itself, it will get the conversation going, which does make women feel like you can be trusted quicker. However, when paired with sexual mones is where that trust factor really becomes of importance. Let us not forget that ladies do have to trust you in order to sleep with you or date for a while. You need a team to win the game sometimes, and this is a strong teammate.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019 7:21 PM by Wally West.)
05-18-2019 11:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Am NOS 2019 VS TKO for Pickup dsouza 7 1,067 08-17-2020 4:37 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Vendor award 2019 -- Best/Most Combo'ed products? dsouza 12 1,566 10-28-2019 11:00 AM
Last Post: MMM