Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
01-04-2019 9:35 AM

(01-04-2019 8:59 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  1. TLG - Easiest mone I’ve ever worn.
2. BW - The selfies alone make it unreal.
3. M3x - Blatant at what it does.
4. Evolve - Solid all around. The first mone that I recommend to friends.
5. AT - Smooth alpha that I wear to upscale events.

All of the above are stand alone champions for me. Nothing to add to them, no shit testing, and very easy to wear. Straight forward in their effects. There are other blends that I really like, but I have to be in the mood to wear them and make them work for me.

I could probably come up with a top 5 by category (what I want to achieve). My biggest thing when recommending blends is what you are like and what you really want to achieve.

Strong blends that I still love too: Nude, Swoon, True Trust, and P96.

Socials are my bread and butter for sales: Hypnotica, Orbital, True Trust

Awesome list! I feel left out, Bad Wolf and me aren't exactly sympatico. Tried my best to make it work for me. I felt like I was fighting it the entire time, no matter how I tried.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-04-2019 9:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-04-2019 10:27 AM

(01-04-2019 8:59 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  1. TLG - Easiest mone I’ve ever worn.
2. BW - The selfies alone make it unreal.
3. M3x - Blatant at what it does.
4. Evolve - Solid all around. The first mone that I recommend to friends.
5. AT - Smooth alpha that I wear to upscale events.

All of the above are stand alone champions for me. Nothing to add to them, no shit testing, and very easy to wear. Straight forward in their effects. There are other blends that I really like, but I have to be in the mood to wear them and make them work for me.

I could probably come up with a top 5 by category (what I want to achieve). My biggest thing when recommending blends is what you are like and what you really want to achieve.

Strong blends that I still love too: Nude, Swoon, True Trust, and P96.

Socials are my bread and butter for sales: Hypnotica, Orbital, True Trust

Lord , I might have asked before , scented or unscented ? I know it's spray from your previous posts . And if scented what scent ?
01-04-2019 10:27 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-04-2019 3:25 PM

(01-04-2019 9:35 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Awesome list! I feel left out, Bad Wolf and me aren't exactly sympatico. Tried my best to make it work for me. I felt like I was fighting it the entire time, no matter how I tried.

Thanks, man....Everyone has the blends that make sense for them....That is why there are so many!

(01-04-2019 10:27 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Lord , I might have asked before , scented or unscented ? I know it's spray from your previous posts . And if scented what scent ?

Tonka Musk is what I have....yes, it's spray
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2019 3:25 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-04-2019 3:25 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-13-2019 1:18 AM

1. AT. Cool chill boss vibe

2 and 3 L2k/thu. My all time favorite. Works best for me mixed

4-5 I've been rolling with Xavier with ss4m mixed with unscented mvp. This for me is a fun celebrity party mix.

For some reason I haven't talked much about it but I keep going to it in the afternoon work force. Around 6ish.

Quick edit. Honorable mention. Occo anything. Wow this is pretty much a sleeping pill. My wife puts it on. Calm comfortable and sleep mode.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2019 1:35 AM by Saiyanprince.)
01-13-2019 1:18 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

01-13-2019 12:09 PM

Nice to see Alpha Treasures showing up on people's top 5 lists after seeing some people not getting anything out of it in the product's review thread. In my opinion its the most versatile and well rounded product on the market.
01-13-2019 12:09 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2019 8:44 PM

Still pretty much a noob as far as i can tell, but i've tried quite a few products since getting started over the summer.

1. New Pheromone Additive - I've had my most outrageous experiences with this one, so it gets top slot. Purely sexual, haven't noticed anything else when wearing this other than being more aroused and physically sensitive. Guaranteed freak sauce once your in bed, but I wouldn't use it on its own to take things there unless you already know its on. Fortunately its a great addition to other products. I use NA at 3 drops, Nude at 3 drops, or Impi at 1-2 sprays all in combo with a drop of New Pheromone Additive. I'll add another drop of New Pheromone Additive for sex.

2. BW - Easily my most consistent and well understood mix by this point. I've been using 3-5 drops whenever i've been in the gym these past 6 months, so 3 times a week. Uncompromising, alpha, aggressive. Theres some herb or something in this that gets you revved up, doesn't seem like a phero effect. Its great for the body to feel compelled to match the sig, its almost like my CNS is reorganizing itself. By that i mean my postures change, everything is very purposeful and theres this feeling of being a biological leader. Its not a competence thing, more like some ancient hardware expressing complete authority over a situation. Levels to it for sure but this mone is a pretty hardcore way to climb the ladder. I rarely use it for going out, although i'm sure its killer in the right places. Also worth noting, my most 'amoral' thoughts and actions stemming from pheromone use have all come out of BW.

3. NA - Some great experiences with this one. A much smoother, calmer alpha, with a well developed romance to it, something completely absent in BW. Also used this one twice a week for a few months at 4 drops. Relied on it for some special occasions and it performed very well. I would maybe save it for developing deeper romantic relationships unless you're 30+. In combo with New Pheromone Additive it worked very well, high sexual charge, hypnotic kino, trust, openess, all essential ingredients to romantic intimacy. This mix will take you there if you're willing and able to ride it. I switch it out with Nude for a lighter vibe.

4. Impi Red - Didn't really take this through the ringer but i did notice some seriously powerful social effects with it. I added a drop of New Pheromone Additive and the combo was prime for late nights at uni. Guys being way considerate and open, girls being way interested. The smell is equally exceptional, my favorite scented phero. Easy fun times with this one.

5. SOB - Only wore this a handful of times but definitely a great mix for going out. Easy asshole don frame with some depth to it. Out of all the more alpha mixes i tried, this was the easiest to integrate. Simple and effective.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2019 8:46 PM by arrhenius.)
01-20-2019 8:44 PM
BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2019 8:47 AM

What are some good mones combos to go with NA gel? specially to be used on a daily or weekly basis, with the purpose of imprinting, and well...infatuating girls. Target girls are 20+ YOs.
01-29-2019 8:47 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-29-2019 8:51 AM

(01-29-2019 8:47 AM)BrownFish Wrote:  What are some good mones combos to go with NA gel? specially to be used on a daily or weekly basis, with the purpose of imprinting, and well...infatuating girls. Target girls are 20+ YOs.

You've already asked in another thread. This is the TOP 5 thread.

Did you even bother to read the NA GEL thread/s? Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-29-2019 8:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BrownFish
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2019 9:08 AM

(01-29-2019 8:51 AM)MMM Wrote:  You've already asked in another thread. This is the TOP 5 thread.

Did you even bother to read the NA GEL thread/s? Pioneer
Sorry, I apologise for that. I've just been in a bad headspace.
01-29-2019 9:08 AM
xizt
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2019 6:38 AM

(12-10-2018 6:09 AM)lefer58 Wrote:  The Order came out of their Amsterdam hub. I couldn't see mine either, I texted then and they emailed a tracking number. Tracking number just said, let custom. The next day package was on my door step.

Sorry to go off-topic, but which vendor are you guys talking about?
I'm actually located in NL, and haven't seem to find a vendor yet that ships from here. Would be greatly appreciated.
02-02-2019 6:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Am NOS 2019 VS TKO for Pickup dsouza 7 1,064 08-17-2020 4:37 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Vendor award 2019 -- Best/Most Combo'ed products? dsouza 12 1,565 10-28-2019 11:00 AM
Last Post: MMM