Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2019
12-12-2018 5:32 AM

1. Nude, for seducing, long term, or just to have fun (imprint)

2. NA, Seducing Alpha, very strong calm presence (imprint)

3. Wolf, for every purpose, a balanced alpha

4. AQ, Seducing Alpha player

5. BW, Wasted Alpha, borderline Toxic alpha, red eyes (ONS)
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2018 5:44 AM by WereWolf666.)
12-12-2018 5:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-13-2018 9:36 AM

Looks like Nude is no longer as underated as I thought.
The only reason I use NA and not Nude is my 45+ status.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
12-13-2018 9:36 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DCDUDE
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2018 5:42 PM

Interesting that M3X has seemed to fall off
12-13-2018 5:42 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-13-2018 6:43 PM

(12-13-2018 5:42 PM)DCDUDE Wrote:  Interesting that M3X has seemed to fall off

Many of the usual M3x users dont seem to be around any more.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
12-13-2018 6:43 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-15-2018 8:39 PM

M3X is still my #1 although I'm reluctant to post a top 5 at this time.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
12-15-2018 8:39 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2018 3:04 PM

I still have a pretty full bottle of M3X. I combo it with Xist and Nude every now and then to switch things up.
12-29-2018 3:04 PM

Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2018 5:57 PM

Going into 2019, my weapons of choice are,

1. ETFZ
2. BW
3. Manimal2
12-29-2018 5:57 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2018 6:16 AM

I guess I will go. Here is my list and I am guessing it is different from everyone else's. I have done a lot of deals this year and have a bunch of random stuff now from different vendors. These are my top 5 for this year that I have got the best and most consistent results from.

1. True Alpha

This is a very simple yet effective formula that just goes extremely well with my chemistry. More on the social side and this aspect hits first, then as people open up the respect sets in, then the attraction. For me this flows in this order and is perfect for me and daily use. Honestly I tested A314 REV32, Captain oil, Captain spray, Titan spray, ascend W cops, and this has been the most effective by far for daily use. Also another thing I really enjoy is I can use ANYTHING with this also singles molecules or other blends, or any combination of things and the T. Alpha retains its composure very well. I have to actually be really stupid to mess this one up. Sometimes a 30% coupon pops up on the site and it comes to around $45 for a 10ML oil bottle and they usually over fill it a little to. I don`t get any natural scent at all from any of the mones either, so very discreet. Very broad effects good for any environment. This is my top pick for my daily use mone hands down.

2. Swoon

This is my 2nd choice and would have made my list last year, but did not finish testing in time. This one does not need much of an introduction. This is more of an add on to others for me and is a daily use mone as well. I would not normally have 2 daily mones make the list, but this one is so effective and my 2nd most used mone next to T Alpha. What is very unique about this is that it is a hybrid mix, so no other alternative really due to the Astaxanthin. Makes everything more fun and lively, also pairs extremely well with everything I have thrown at it. Embraces status mixes nicely and really rounds out socials superbly. I use this more of balancing mone a lot to top everything off.

3. The Love God

I have not reported on this yet, because I got the unscented oil roll on and am testing with oil based scents and this is new to me, but it needs to be here without a doubt. Very balanced also and very easy to use. I like how well it works on the wife. I have always used GOA with great success, but with this the cops help boost my test levels and not become lethargic like I can be sometimes with GOA. In fact I am shocked how well this works with the cops, what I mean is my wife does not get the feeling I am cheating on her, just like the woman I have had issues at work with wearing X cops. It is the opposite kind of like GOA. This is highly social and attraction is there. I really hate to say it and don`t want to bag on it, but this is what unrisistible should have been. There is slight disinhibition and bonding also with no problems with men testing me with TLG. Very well rounded product that is a must have.

4. X Copulins XXX

This is a VERY POWERFUL product to say the least and wish more would test this stuff. This is the strongest none content I have ever experienced, and the fact there is no DPG holding this stuff back is just amazing. This is much stronger than Instant Jerk or True Jerk by far. This is a very bad boy vibe in a bottle and very bi polar. Women will either totally avoid you or be all over you, same with men total respect or they will test you and hard. No in between with this stuff. I mainly use this with the wife when sex is guaranteed. What I like to do is after a fight put 2 drops of this on or in my diffuser and have grudge sex, the best we ever have had is with this stuff. I put some in a 3ML roll on bottle as well and have had good luck with 2 1 inch strips to add to mixes. Highly sexual and can be very commanding as well.

5. X Copulins X Stick

With this one I use it for the gym and when I am dead tired at work and need a pick up. For the $7 you can`t go wrong with it, I just wish it would be stocked more often. I get a lot more miles with this compared to an energy drink by far. This is also a must have for any phero enthusiast.

Pheromone XS Celebrity Runner Up

I have to mention this one as it is a very nice social, and the only reason it did not make my list is it is very hot where I live and use more oils year round.

Within the last year these are my top 5. I base my choices on price point, length of effect, effects on age range, effect on ethnicity, effects in different environments, scent, ease of use, how balanced the product is, and how consistent the product is.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018 6:25 AM by justintime469.)
12-30-2018 6:16 AM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-03-2019 10:25 PM

Interesting how Xist is not as prevalent on this year's list so far.
01-03-2019 10:25 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-04-2019 8:59 AM

1. TLG - Easiest mone I’ve ever worn.
2. BW - The selfies alone make it unreal.
3. M3x - Blatant at what it does.
4. Evolve - Solid all around. The first mone that I recommend to friends.
5. AT - Smooth alpha that I wear to upscale events.

All of the above are stand alone champions for me. Nothing to add to them, no shit testing, and very easy to wear. Straight forward in their effects. There are other blends that I really like, but I have to be in the mood to wear them and make them work for me.

I could probably come up with a top 5 by category (what I want to achieve). My biggest thing when recommending blends is what you are like and what you really want to achieve.

Strong blends that I still love too: Nude, Swoon, True Trust, and P96.

Socials are my bread and butter for sales: Hypnotica, Orbital, True Trust
01-04-2019 8:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Am NOS 2019 VS TKO for Pickup dsouza 7 1,068 08-17-2020 4:37 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Vendor award 2019 -- Best/Most Combo'ed products? dsouza 12 1,566 10-28-2019 11:00 AM
Last Post: MMM