Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
Determined
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
02-28-2018 12:57 AM

(02-28-2018 12:36 AM)superkop Wrote:  If you are new to pheromones then i would suggest you wolf from Lal or Xist from Pxs. Both are noon friendly.

Core from Apex is also a very good choice (thanks snoopy). Just do a couple of sprays, forget you are wearing any mones and go out and enjoy.

Lol, Ill take that as "noob" friendly. Thank you.

If I wanted to short cut the learning curve, what things should I be looking out for?

From my research here, BW and AV are a potent combination together. I'm considering running the two especially since I've read that BW has great, long lasting self effects which transform the user.

More so, I'm interested in a phero which I can wear every day. Is this a realistic goal or are days off needed?
02-28-2018 12:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2018 1:52 AM

(02-28-2018 12:57 AM)Determined Wrote:  Lol, Ill take that as "noob" friendly. Thank you.

If I wanted to short cut the learning curve, what things should I be looking out for?

From my research here, BW and AV are a potent combination together. I'm considering running the two especially since I've read that BW has great, long lasting self effects which transform the user.

More so, I'm interested in a phero which I can wear every day. Is this a realistic goal or are days off needed?

This isn't the thread to be discussing this, especially since there are other threads discussing BW+AV but I'll bite.

There's no "shortcutting the learning curve" honestly... There's so many molecules, mones, and combos to test that experts and pros on here are still trying to figure them all out. I still consider myself a newbie and I've been testing out different mones for about 2 years now.

My suggestion would be to know what you're looking for in particular and read and do some research on this forum since there will be A LOT of threads on any and everything you can think of. Once you have done your due diligence, make a purchase and test it! Try different doses and try different atmospheres. This might sound tedious but it's the quickest and most accurate way to understand how well that mone works for you. I'm not sure what you're looking for but look up some previous threads or start a new one if you can't find what you're looking for.

Realistically, you can try BW or AV but try them out separately for an extended amount of time before combining them. People who are having success with the combo know what they're doing. You may not have that same success right off bat and think they are duds. Both of those options are probably the most difficult to master so patience is key. I don't think you need any days offers long as you wash them off cleanly every day. Taking 2-3 days off a week is good just to recuperate and to assess differences between mones on and off.

Wolf and Xist were recommended and I wouldn't put them in the "noob" friendly category. They are beasts in their own right and not to be slept on. The suggestions were made on the basis that you would be able to see good results right off the bat and there's a wider effective dosage index. Dig deeper into the site and not just what's hot right now... There's plenty of gems and knowledge being thrown around to help people like you. Good luck!
02-28-2018 1:52 AM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 5:48 AM

That's one great piece of advice HeartBreaker. You have said what I was thinking to say.

@ Determined,
You can follow the above advice to a tee. Also Be is a very good product. But use it as a single until you get a hold of it. Then try combining with another one which you have already used extensively.

Thanks.
02-28-2018 5:48 AM
Determined
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-28-2018 8:35 AM

(02-28-2018 5:48 AM)superkop Wrote:  That's one great piece of advice HeartBreaker. You have said what I was thinking to say.

@ Determined,
You can follow the above advice to a tee. Also Be is a very good product. But use it as a single until you get a hold of it. Then try combining with another one which you have already used extensively.

Thanks.

What is Be?
02-28-2018 8:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-28-2018 8:39 AM

(02-28-2018 8:35 AM)Determined Wrote:  What is Be?

I'm thinking he meant BW. Bad Wolf.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-28-2018 8:39 AM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 8:43 AM

(02-28-2018 8:39 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm thinking he meant BW. Bad Wolf.
Yes of course it is bad wolf.

Sorry for my typo. I was typing from my smartphone. Also that autocorrect thing.
02-28-2018 8:43 AM
Determined
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-28-2018 10:01 AM

Cheers, guys.

Appreciate the help. Also appreciate that this is the wrong thread but you all helped out anyway.

Now to let the usual discussion continue.
02-28-2018 10:01 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

03-01-2018 7:06 AM

If I had to choose only 5:

BW
L2K v1 (the old one, I don't know how good is the new.perhaps Dionysos can replace it)
New Pheromone Additive (LaCroy)
Evolve oil
M3X
NA

As you can see, if I had to choose only 5, I would cheat and choose 6.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-01-2018 7:06 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

youngbull
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2018 1:00 PM

1. TUSC- Hands down my best daily product for status/workplace. I am such a young guy for my job/position that people normally comment on it, but never with TUSC. I have closed several deals, and been promoted 3 times in 1 year while wearing this phero. Comes across as cool, collected and friendly. I wouldn't say it is a VIP mix, but it is that trustworthy guy who just seems to be winning in life that people admire and want to get to know. I get opened ALL THE TIME with this and people are very helpful. Hands down my favorite, I actually just ordered 3 more bottles. (ps: shout out to Apex for including a free bottle of Imprint on my last order)

2. xist- Fun and sexy. Great product that can be easily mixed. Great for hunting or just for the girlfriend. Probably the most versatile flirty/sexual on the market (that I have seen).

3. Wolf- A lot of reviews out there on this so I wont say too much. Will say it is probably the best beginner mone. Amazing effects on the 30 and under crowd. I wore it all the time when I was in university, and I also wear it at work instead of tusc sometimes if I want a more playful and less serious vibe. (maybe for work related social functions)

4. GOA- If you have a SO, this will almost immediately calm her down when she is getting fiesty. Creates a very soothing and caring aura with imprinting. If you are arguing or tensions are high, this stuff works wonders! Yes, it also works to calm her down when she is on her period. Life saver if you are in a relationship.

5. Evolve Oil- This is replacing Old AM for me. This slot used to rank much higher when it was Old AM, but the new AM just is not the same. Evolve is a time-release sexual. Starts out serious (think subtle BW) and finishes very sexy IMO. XCE is one of the best combos I have tried, similar effectiveness to old AM+Wolf.

HM: Bad Wolf- Good product, nice smell, obviously has an effect on people. I just haven't figured it out yet. Need to test more, it could replace Evolve Oil once I get a feel for it.

Fave combos:
XCE
xist+TUSC
old AM+Wolf
Wolf+GOA

Duds for me that others seem to like:
New AM- (although I get compliments on the L&S scent all the time)
M3X- I get NADA effects. Ordered in diff scent to test again.
Nude Alpha- got imprinting, but the imprinting backfired and went both ways. Also, don't see an alpha side to this product. Prefer GOA

Ordered and next up to test:
Alpha treasures
Swoon
Titan
Captain
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2018 1:01 PM by youngbull.)
03-01-2018 1:00 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-01-2018 8:07 PM

(03-01-2018 1:00 PM)youngbull Wrote:  1. TUSC- Hands down my best daily product for status/workplace. I am such a young guy for my job/position that people normally comment on it, but never with TUSC. I have closed several deals, and been promoted 3 times in 1 year while wearing this phero. Comes across as cool, collected and friendly. I wouldn't say it is a VIP mix, but it is that trustworthy guy who just seems to be winning in life that people admire and want to get to know. I get opened ALL THE TIME with this and people are very helpful. Hands down my favorite, I actually just ordered 3 more bottles. (ps: shout out to Apex for including a free bottle of Imprint on my last order)

2. xist- Fun and sexy. Great product that can be easily mixed. Great for hunting or just for the girlfriend. Probably the most versatile flirty/sexual on the market (that I have seen).

3. Wolf- A lot of reviews out there on this so I wont say too much. Will say it is probably the best beginner mone. Amazing effects on the 30 and under crowd. I wore it all the time when I was in university, and I also wear it at work instead of tusc sometimes if I want a more playful and less serious vibe. (maybe for work related social functions)

4. GOA- If you have a SO, this will almost immediately calm her down when she is getting fiesty. Creates a very soothing and caring aura with imprinting. If you are arguing or tensions are high, this stuff works wonders! Yes, it also works to calm her down when she is on her period. Life saver if you are in a relationship.

5. Evolve Oil- This is replacing Old AM for me. This slot used to rank much higher when it was Old AM, but the new AM just is not the same. Evolve is a time-release sexual. Starts out serious (think subtle BW) and finishes very sexy IMO. XCE is one of the best combos I have tried, similar effectiveness to old AM+Wolf.

HM: Bad Wolf- Good product, nice smell, obviously has an effect on people. I just haven't figured it out yet. Need to test more, it could replace Evolve Oil once I get a feel for it.

Fave combos:
XCE
xist+TUSC
old AM+Wolf
Wolf+GOA

Duds for me that others seem to like:
New AM- (although I get compliments on the L&S scent all the time)
M3X- I get NADA effects. Ordered in diff scent to test again.
Nude Alpha- got imprinting, but the imprinting backfired and went both ways. Also, don't see an alpha side to this product. Prefer GOA

Ordered and next up to test:
Alpha treasures
Swoon
Titan
Captain

What’s your dosage on tusc? Scent? I have unscented and use 1 drop at work. I definitely agree with you on the trustworthy and winning at life parts.
03-01-2018 8:07 PM

Share This Thread