Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
02-07-2018 6:46 AM

(02-07-2018 2:34 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  A month into 2018 and I’ll only give you my top two because I need time to decide the other 3.

BW - Two groups of two women approached me and a friend the first night we wore it out from the sample vial. After that, we bought a bottle immediately and split it. I’ve been approached multiple times by attractive dark haired women from early 20a to early 30s. VIP service is out of this world. Sexual attraction is intense. Self effects are transformative if worn for over a week straight.

TUSC - The only mone I have with different scents because I like to keep the vibe and stay versatile with the smells. Great at building Long Term Relationship interest. You are a protector of women when you wear this. Better at work for being seen as someone who is accomplishing a lot and being attractive at the same time. Excellent VIP service, better than bad wolf if steered properly I recall I cut the line to put my name down at a restaurant with tusc fury 4 drops. Pairs well with Androstadienone for Long Term Relationship.

How many drops BW?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-07-2018 6:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-07-2018 8:01 AM

(02-07-2018 2:34 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  A month into 2018 and I’ll only give you my top two because I need time to decide the other 3.

BW - Two groups of two women approached me and a friend the first night we wore it out from the sample vial. After that, we bought a bottle immediately and split it. I’ve been approached multiple times by attractive dark haired women from early 20a to early 30s. VIP service is out of this world. Sexual attraction is intense. Self effects are transformative if worn for over a week straight.

TUSC - The only mone I have with different scents because I like to keep the vibe and stay versatile with the smells. Great at building Long Term Relationship interest. You are a protector of women when you wear this. Better at work for being seen as someone who is accomplishing a lot and being attractive at the same time. Excellent VIP service, better than bad wolf if steered properly I recall I cut the line to put my name down at a restaurant with tusc fury 4 drops. Pairs well with Androstadienone for Long Term Relationship.

I agree with the above appraisals. Have you tried them together? I have, but it’s inconclusive and needs more testing. It would be nice to think that the combo retains the best elements of both but they do have opposing goals in a few ways. Still I’m always looking for ways to add sexiness to TUSC and ‘responsible’/peaceful status to Bad Wolf so this combo is an obvious option.
02-07-2018 8:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-07-2018 9:56 AM

6 - 9 drops.

I tried once. Tusc is a good guy image. Bad wolf is a bad boy image. I thought they’d go well together yet the selfies were not improved, I’d say they were worse then either. Idk how people react it was a short test.
02-07-2018 9:56 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-07-2018 10:17 AM

I've never felt the need to combo BW and TUSC because they both work great alone. Maybe I'll try it sometime, but I think it's better to build each in their intended direction. As in making BW more sexual and making TUSC more alpha, status or more romantic. For example BW/SOB and TUSC/C36 or TUSC/NA.
02-07-2018 10:17 AM
pheromoney
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2018 11:16 AM

can anyone compare nude alpha vs nude alpha gel, I want to pull the trigger but NA is very expensive I have heard that NA gel cost more per application than NA oil.
02-20-2018 11:16 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-20-2018 11:27 AM

(02-20-2018 11:16 AM)pheromoney Wrote:  can anyone compare nude alpha vs nude alpha gel, I want to pull the trigger but NA is very expensive I have heard that NA gel cost more per application than NA oil.

Do you ever look at "Today's Posts" on the top right corner of this site??

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-NA-or-NAG

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-20-2018 11:27 AM

Rusty
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-20-2018 11:18 PM

(01-18-2018 7:35 PM)Sir.Bear Wrote:  My Top 5:

FAVORITE PHEROMONES
Voodoo - LAL
Bad Wolf - LAL
Asian For Non-Asian - LAL
Xist - SteveO
and unfortunately...
P96 - Androtics

As you can see, LAL is clearly my favorite. The service and the products have been top notch. NOT SO MUCH for Androtics.

No..This forum wouldn't let me post in the general discussion parts of the website. It says I am too new to create my own thread. Sweet.

As far as Androtics goes, many people who posted on there about not receiving their product had their thread deleted. They even admitted to deleting it due to "insider Knowledge" or something stupid.
If you ask me, I don't think they're a company anymore and if they are will most likely close within the next few months.

-Bear

i think voodoo is definitely underrated .I'm about to enter into the phero fray and voodoo is what i chose to start with.what are your comments on that? I dont see a lot of posts about voodoo this time around in 2018...
(01-08-2018 4:47 PM)right_mr Wrote:  My top 5 for 2018 has evolved around my changing lifestyle.

Alpha Q
This was released last year and it is rather different from most stuff coming out of the direct LAL stable. for example it is mainly an alcohol based spray product vs most of the oils and Gels LAL like to produce. The scent is very pleasant indeed and the bottle looks high quality and can pass off as a cheaper to mid priced perfume. The stealth factor with the is quite useful too as i have less reason to hide it. That said though, the main reason this product is top of my list is purely because of its strengths:
helps generate huge respect and VIP effects on others.
it can be very attractive towards women.
value for money is excellent. I find I can get good effects from only a couple of drops
self effects are a huge plus with the product giving the wearer cool calm confidence and pairing that with extroversion. one criticism I have of products like NA is they make is quite introverted.
no major crashy fatigue type after-effects noted
can produce stellar follow-on effects on top of other products like A4NA or NA (with caveats though)
seems hard to OD on vs products like NA oil which I find highly sensitive to dose. the lower the better. Also effects can be improved by reapping whereas again this isn't always the case with other products especially none heavy ones.

some potential weaknesses are :
I bought a decant from another user but the effects were completely off. this could be a batch problem or simply contamination from the guy who sold it to me. safe to say though that I had to chuck that bottle in the bin. This leads to some interesting negatives which relate to using this product after using some LAL Gels. it looks like some LAL Gels may have residual effects that can last even up to a week even with daily scrub showers. AV gel does not pair well with this in terms of effects on guys.The effects are downright horrid. in terms of effects on women though this is probably a home run .but the point still remains that it doesn't pair well with some products used during prior days to its application.
duration of effects don't last as long as some oils and it doesn't share a few other advantages that oils have over it in hot weather for example.

2. NA

still a fantastic one app wonder. The gel is especially potent for single use especially in very low doses. Women get hit hard even sexually but for me personally the dose is really important as I tend to get OD effects easily with NA.
it's simply a very good alpha product too which benefits the user with status elevation vs baseline.
it does create comfort when you spend time with ladies but personally I think the nude formula is a lot stronger in this regard.
can be too serious sometimes and benefits from some mixing with voodoo when this takes place.
the gel makes me turn into a bit of a joker after around 6 or 7 hours onwards. really hard to wash off though.

3. Voodoo

social magic especially over an overly alpha or serious app. Voodoo allows me to stealthily app a drop or so and then melt resistance and barriers. great social juice.
I avoid driving when I wear this as it makes me feel drunky or loopy. I've seen it hit a few dates and they seem to lose their sense of direction etc. sort of like mild roofies lol
has helped me use products that I struggled with like bad wolf very successfully.

4. Pherocide and raw 1:1
still my top romantic booster. best effects start around 10 hours after the initial app. this one melts women. does what swoon or xist should be doing. does it better if you know how to use it. as a daily it doesn't have strong status like a lot of LAL stuff so riding on public transport Is a bit of pain with this. there is comfort there.
would be much higher up on my list but hax doesn't exist anymore… not sure what the new spin off products are like...there's only one way to find out.
works great in combination. pherrawcide in the morning before a date in the evening and then some evolve oil once the date was closed would be magic.
5. sxd
when I want a more humorous social than voodoo this one ticks the box. it gets my sense of humour dialled up to a 10. can add a lot of attraction on next day effects
has helped me smooth out a lot of very alpha products successfully.
doesn't seem to benefit from daily reapping though which is a shame.

Honourable mentions :M512. ridiculously good in hot weather. xist - great single use effects on women. nice product indeed.
Edge wipes : great in hot climate
edge trust : great single app use product.
A4NA : can be a super status product. has got me out of a few sticky situations, once with a road rage issue and once with some potential muggers.

Im planning to go qith AV and voodoo combo once i get the hang of voodoo.have you tried that?
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 11:20 PM by Rusty.)
02-20-2018 11:18 PM
Determined
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-27-2018 10:52 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to pheromones but they've already rocked my world.

I use L2K v2 and I'm loving the status and social.

My question is, what's a great pheromone to use daily out of the top rated?

I'm looking to expand into other companies.

Thanks
02-27-2018 10:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-27-2018 10:55 PM

A lot depends on what you are looking to achieve but I find Core from Apex to be an excellent all around social/attractive/center of attention daily wear product.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-27-2018 10:55 PM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 12:36 AM

(02-27-2018 10:52 PM)Determined Wrote:  Hey guys, I'm new to pheromones but they've already rocked my world.

I use L2K v2 and I'm loving the status and social.

My question is, what's a great pheromone to use daily out of the top rated?

I'm looking to expand into other companies.

Thanks
If you are new to pheromones then i would suggest you wolf from Lal or Xist from Pxs. Both are noon friendly.

Core from Apex is also a very good choice (thanks snoopy). Just do a couple of sprays, forget you are wearing any mones and go out and enjoy.
02-28-2018 12:36 AM

Share This Thread