Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
Sir.Bear
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
01-18-2018 2:45 AM

Androtics has turned into a complete scam. I am not allowed to post anywhere since I am new, so I'll post here, my most hated company of the year.

I purchased a single molecule on November 10th. 2 months passed and no product shipped. They kept saying they needed more time. I have since requested a refund 3 times and they have ignored all requests.

I am now out $50 so this is a warning to all. I liked their p96 and that's all I wanted.
01-18-2018 2:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-18-2018 4:08 AM

(01-18-2018 2:45 AM)Sir.Bear Wrote:  Androtics has turned into a complete scam. I am not allowed to post anywhere since I am new, so I'll post here, my most hated company of the year.

I purchased a single molecule on November 10th. 2 months passed and no product shipped. They kept saying they needed more time. I have since requested a refund 3 times and they have ignored all requests.

I am now out $50 so this is a warning to all. I liked their p96 and that's all I wanted.

Why didn't you post your rant in the Androtics forum on PT??... Lots of people complain there about their service.

This is a top 5 thread not a most disliked company or product thread.

P.s when you said you're not allowed to post anywhere since you are new I assume you meant on AD forums on pherotalk.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018 4:28 AM by dsouza.)
01-18-2018 4:08 AM
Sir.Bear
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2018 7:35 PM

My Top 5:

FAVORITE PHEROMONES
Voodoo - LAL
Bad Wolf - LAL
Asian For Non-Asian - LAL
Xist - SteveO
and unfortunately...
P96 - Androtics

As you can see, LAL is clearly my favorite. The service and the products have been top notch. NOT SO MUCH for Androtics.

No..This forum wouldn't let me post in the general discussion parts of the website. It says I am too new to create my own thread. Sweet.

As far as Androtics goes, many people who posted on there about not receiving their product had their thread deleted. They even admitted to deleting it due to "insider Knowledge" or something stupid.
If you ask me, I don't think they're a company anymore and if they are will most likely close within the next few months.

-Bear
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2018 8:22 PM by Sir.Bear.)
01-18-2018 7:35 PM
johnj177
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2018 12:58 PM

What are some of the best products you can find on Amazon? Ive gotta gift card
01-22-2018 12:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2018 3:19 PM

(01-22-2018 12:58 PM)johnj177 Wrote:  What are some of the best products you can find on Amazon? Ive gotta gift card

Whether you buy a pheromone product through an affiliate, a company like Amazon, or a Pheromone seller, the research is the same!

Read this thread to find out what the top 5 products are in most people's minds.. Read 2017's..top 5... And 2016's.. if you wish...

Another newbie whose first post is one of Lazyness... Look like we've got a repeat episode going on here..... Anyone

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 3:21 PM by dsouza.)
01-22-2018 3:19 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

Updated Top 5
01-27-2018 1:56 PM

Top 5
  1. SXD-9 - I don't wear this solo anymore but I have had a makout with this solo and have gotten laid with this in combination with Overdose Gel and with my GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X combo. This is a product designed to be sexual without being alpha and it is non Androstenone driven. The reason it is #1 is because it is a part of my GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X Combo.
  2. GOA - This product gets womens attention when it is worn solo but despite seeming like it is attracting girls left and right I just can't do anything with the attention this product gets. I can't even get a girl to kiss me while wearing this solo. The reason it is #2 is because it is part of my GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X Combo.
  3. SOB Oil - Best stand alone product I have ever worn. Second only to Overdose Gel for giving me presence. This product has gotten me laid and women are cuddly and affectionate with me when wearing this. I have gotten approached with this product and lots of passive hits. One of only two Androstenone driven products that doesn't give me insomnia.
  4. Alpha Treasures - My go to product for group socialization especially with women. I can socialize in a group and not be ignored and invisible while wearing this as I normally am. Also this is only one of two Androstenone driven products that doesn't give me insomnia. I have gotten approached while wearing this solo. No intimidation while wearing this solo but there is intimidation when combined with SXD-9. For sexual attraction AT + SXD-9 is stronger than either of these products solo.
  5. Copulins X - Never wore this product solo. The reason it made the top 5 is because it is part of my GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X Combo

Honorable Mention

Overdose Gel - Best product I have ever worn for giving me presence. Got laid with this combined with SXD-9. Also got laid with this combined with Cohesion. I stopped wearing Overdose Gel because it gives me the worst insomnia. I lie in bed wide awake the entire night.

GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X
  • Favorite combo at the moment
  • Gotten me laid
  • No intimidation when I wear it 1 night although there is some intimidation when I wear this more than one night in a row.
  • Super friendly reactions with cold approach - good training wheels combo.
  • I get approached by women with this combo
  • Great for passive hits
  • Wide age range, seems to hit all ages 21+
01-27-2018 1:56 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2018 4:14 PM

1. NA oil. My daily wear. No less than a masterpiece. The best imprinter on the market IMO.

2. Imprint (Apex). Very good imprinter as well, strong attention-grabber and smooth. Prefer it solo.

3. Xist oil. Another strong imprinter, more fun and upbeat than the more serious NA. I prefer NA combed with Xist and Androstadienone .

4. C-musk. My favorite social. Very NATURAL feel to it.

5. Titan. Great alpha status product.
01-27-2018 4:14 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-27-2018 4:39 PM

(01-27-2018 1:56 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Top 5
  1. SXD-9 - I don't wear this solo anymore but I have had a makout with this solo and have gotten laid with this in combination with Overdose Gel and with my GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X combo. This is a product designed to be sexual without being alpha and it is non Androstenone driven. The reason it is #1 is because it is a part of my GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X Combo.
  2. GOA - This product gets womens attention when it is worn solo but despite seeming like it is attracting girls left and right I just can't do anything with the attention this product gets. I can't even get a girl to kiss me while wearing this solo. The reason it is #2 is because it is part of my GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X Combo.
  3. SOB Oil - Best stand alone product I have ever worn. Second only to Overdose Gel for giving me presence. This product has gotten me laid and women are cuddly and affectionate with me when wearing this. I have gotten approached with this product and lots of passive hits. One of only two Androstenone driven products that doesn't give me insomnia.
  4. Alpha Treasures - My go to product for group socialization especially with women. I can socialize in a group and not be ignored and invisible while wearing this as I normally am. Also this is only one of two Androstenone driven products that doesn't give me insomnia. I have gotten approached while wearing this solo. No intimidation while wearing this solo but there is intimidation when combined with SXD-9. For sexual attraction AT + SXD-9 is stronger than either of these products solo.
  5. Copulins X - Never wore this product solo. The reason it made the top 5 is because it is part of my GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X Combo

Honorable Mention

Overdose Gel - Best product I have ever worn for giving me presence. Got laid with this combined with SXD-9. Also got laid with this combined with Cohesion. I stopped wearing Overdose Gel because it gives me the worst insomnia. I lie in bed wide awake the entire night.

GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X
  • Favorite combo at the moment
  • Gotten me laid
  • No intimidation when I wear it 1 night although there is some intimidation when I wear this more than one night in a row.
  • Super friendly reactions with cold approach - good training wheels combo.
  • I get approached by women with this combo
  • Great for passive hits
  • Wide age range, seems to hit all ages 21+

(01-27-2018 4:14 PM)Jonas Wrote:  1. NA oil. My daily wear. No less than a masterpiece. The best imprinter on the market IMO.

2. Imprint (Apex). Very good imprinter as well, strong attention-grabber and smooth. Prefer it solo.

3. Xist oil. Another strong imprinter, more fun and upbeat than the more serious NA. I prefer NA combed with Xist and Androstadienone .

4. C-musk. My favorite social. Very NATURAL feel to it.

5. Titan. Great alpha status product.

Pssst!

Psssst! *looking left, and then, looking right*

Hey, You Two!

Can we have your TESTING RATIOS, please? Dirol

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2018 4:39 PM by MMM.)
01-27-2018 4:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-27-2018 7:04 PM

MetalTree and Jonas, repped for ur top 5. Much ablidged. Smile

At the same time, I'd like to second triple M's question too please. Ratios and doses please? Thanks in advance. Smile
01-27-2018 7:04 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-28-2018 4:52 AM

Thanks for the reps DrC! I tried to rep you yesterday but I need to spread the love...

Ratios:

NA: My sweet spot is 4 drops. I tried the 1 drop recommendation from Thundr and Kimba for a long time but had limited results. 4 drops works very well for me. I actually think I can go higher. RussianWolf told me this long go, but I feared overdosing.

Xist: 2 drops. Xist also works very well with 1 drop Androstadienone XS 50 mcg (2:1)

Imprint: 2 sprays. 3 spray and I feel beta.

Titan: used to be 3 spray when I was a newbie, but my sweet spot now is 2 spray. Works very well with Core 2:1. Titan is amazing in bed. Core on it's own does very little for me.

At the moment my daily wear is: NA (4 drops) + Xist (2 drops) + Androstadienone (XS) 50 mcg (1 drop). If for some reason I feel the need to pep it up or reignite the spark from my surroundings I may add 1 spray of Imprint. It's amazing how well NA and Xist works together.
01-28-2018 4:52 AM

Share This Thread