Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016
StridingStrider
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016
09-18-2017 7:33 AM

So far:

1. Bad Wolf. Smells great and the intimidation-respect is nice.
2. GOA. Puts women in a good mood, which is important for me.
3. THU. Increases confidence and everyone happy.

4. Swoon. Nice mix, lowers barriers.
5. Captain. Not a huge fan. Too much buddy buddy.

1-3 I've used a lot recently. 4-5 not too much now.

EDIT: Oh sheet, wrong year. Sorry lol.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2017 8:49 AM by StridingStrider.)
09-18-2017 7:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2017 2:52 PM

My top 5:

1- Nude Alpha 1-6 drops. Funny thing is, I've only had it for two weeks. I started off between 3-6 drops. I decided to change things up. The second week I went low. I intended to go one drop, but with the roller, I ended with 1.5 . I added 20 mcg. Androstadienone and Bam ! Most of the senior members always say, less equals more. They were so right !

2. AV 1-7. I can tolerate high dosage, because of my age. Great at parties. I add either EVOLVE 1-2 or New Pheromone Additive 1-2. A beast

3. A314 2-3 drops. I wear it everyday at work. A lot of respect and for me great focus. Sometimes I add 1-2 sprays of P96. If I go more than 3 drops, my wife says I am too serious. Funny.

4- Bad Wolf 1-7 drops. I love the smell. It gives me the IDGAF attitude. This also makes me feel intense and in the zone.

5- Evolve oil, usually 1-3 drops. I've gone solo with it. I like to combine it with either AV Or BW. My wife loves it too.

GOA didn't do anything for me.
Glace, A lot of guys love it. Did nothing for me.
THU- The Hook Up. Smell nice. For me a dud
09-22-2017 2:52 PM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-22-2017 8:24 PM

(09-22-2017 2:52 PM)BlueKnight Wrote:  My top 5:

1- Nude Alpha 1-6 drops. Funny thing is, I've only had it for two weeks. I started off between 3-6 drops. I decided to change things up. The second week I went low. I intended to go one drop, but with the roller, I ended with 1.5 . I added 20 mcg. Androstadienone and Bam ! Most of the senior members always say, less equals more. They were so right !

2. AV 1-7. I can tolerate high dosage, because of my age. Great at parties. I add either EVOLVE 1-2 or New Pheromone Additive 1-2. A beast

3. A314 2-3 drops. I wear it everyday at work. A lot of respect and for me great focus. Sometimes I add 1-2 sprays of P96. If I go more than 3 drops, my wife says I am too serious. Funny.

4- Bad Wolf 1-7 drops. I love the smell. It gives me the IDGAF attitude. This also makes me feel intense and in the zone.

5- Evolve oil, usually 1-3 drops. I've gone solo with it. I like to combine it with either AV Or BW. My wife loves it too.

GOA didn't do anything for me.
Glace, A lot of guys love it. Did nothing for me.
THU- The Hook Up. Smell nice. For me a dud

Hey blue knight.

Able to elaborate on the hit you get from using nude alpha and A-1?
The vital sign you receive that made NA Into your number 1 spot?
Thanks
09-22-2017 8:24 PM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2017 2:06 PM

(09-22-2017 8:24 PM)lone ranger Wrote:  Hey blue knight.

Able to elaborate on the hit you get from using nude alpha and A-1?
The vital sign you receive that made NA Into your number 1 spot?
Thanks

Hi Lone Ranger,
I just want to first point out that I take no credit for my dosages. I spent a lot of time reading the journals of some of the senior members, such as Thundr,MMM. Snoopyace, Russian Wolf and As33156 to name a few. Their vast knowledge and experience helped guide me. I also learned that every ones chemistry is different. What might work for you may not do anything for me.
I'm 51 and married. So my goal is to keep the spark going in my marriage. I've been married to the love of my life 25 years. So, I know my wife in and out. LOL.
With regards to Nude Alpha. I was reading a lot of journals and started to look into NA. I already had AV -314 and BAd wolf. I love the Alpha products. I learned to master all three over a years time. Like all newbies, I made the mistake of using combos before I really understood these products. What steered me in the right direction was the journals and a new found patience ! LOL
I'm ending my 3rd week with NA. My first two weeks , I didn't pair it with anything. I started out high at 6 drops. At my age I can handle high dosages. My first impression on my self was that I felt very focused in a good way. I also felt a little crushy towards my wife. Let me explain, I've always loved her . But I found myself thinking about her a lot. I wanted to spend more time with her. My wife on the other hand, I noticed a lot more smiling, flirting more than usual. Catching her just gazing at me. The second week, I said what the heck, I went down to 1-2 drops. My wife started to be more affectionate. Hand holding , kissing me when she gets home from work. She hardly ever did that.
Finally, after reading Thundrs journel, I added 20 mcg of Androstadienone . I rolled 1.5 along my neck, ear to ear. Than I added the 20mcg. on my wrists and back of my neck. I went out to dinner with my wife. Exposure time was 2 hours. Dinner was awesome . A lot of flirting and hand holding on her part .It felt like we were dating again . When we got home, she grabbed me. I'll just leave it at that. LOL.
I realized that for me NA is now my go to. In the past, to get her motor going. I usually added Evolve or New Pheromone Additive. Anyway not this time.
Today, I put 2 drops or 24 inches on my neck and jawline added
30 mcg of Androstadienone and 1 drop of Xist. Nothing really over the top. I was outside, so that factors in . I hoped this helped you out ! Good luck and read the journals !
09-23-2017 2:06 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-23-2017 6:02 PM

What happened to 2016-2017 thread? Sais does not exist when I try to open it.

Hmm I think I can post my top 5, despite experimenting with only 10 products or so.

1. AV: 2-3 drops. This is my jam. Despite people mentioning its inconsistency I have had it work consistently day in and day out. I do use it only once or twice a week with breaks inbetween through. It gives me the confidence and makes me a smooth talker. Hits from a far and gets girls staring. My favorite mone so far. Pairs well with: Androstadienone , nude or both. Does not play well with GOA for me, neuters AV. I get plenty of IOIs with it, just got to approach. Only product that had a girl literally hand me her number without me asking for it. Ow yeah, pupils the size of watermelons on girls. Advice: play with dosages. Took me a while to find the right amount that worked best.

2. NA. 1-3 drops. NA has it all for me, alpha, status, charm and sexuality. Prince Charming in a bottle. Mix it with some Androstadienone like it has been mentioned plenty of times and you got yourself some love juice. For some weird reason so far it has mixed better with pure Androstadienone over GOA but I might be wrong. NA with pure Androstadienone produces those crushy feeling while NA and GOA makes girls just go silent and stare blankly. Perhaps that is what people call deer in the headlights. I am gonna play more with those 2 combos to come to a conclusion.

3. Regular nude. Aw, my first mone that produced aha moment. Kino , kino and kino lol. I feel like a black hole pulling girl next to me when walking with a girl. Makes girls want to get close to u and creates rediculous amount of touching and accidental brushing. And of course the beautifying effect that has been mentioned many times prior. For me weirdly works better with girls I know already than new people. Pairs well with pure none like primitive or alpha products for me. Dosage: go wild lol.

4. Androstadienone or GOA. Androstadienone is amazing to me and I get no lethargy or depression. It's number 4 on my list but I throw it with pretty much anything, just like nude. GOA I am still experimenting with, I believe it has potential but it weirdly can be overwhelmingly comfortable and somewhat betaish. It also neutered my AV and again weirdly i have gotten into 3 fights on 3 different times with my SO when wearing GOA over stupid things. Me and her never fight and it's just a weird coincidence. Why that would happen with an Androstadienone product is beyond me.

5. Hmm, I'll put xist spray here. Xist is the best product so far I found paired with GOA. When mixed together puts girls in super happy mood. Also works well mixed with AV. To me xist is almost like a very light version of NA, got a bit of everythinh. Have not used this product to destroy friendzone barriers or anything like that but to me xist works like what most people describe taboo, which didn't really work for me.

Honorable mentions:

BW: need more experimentation but has potential for top 5. The one product that I had girls open me with. Only have a sampler, but it definitely can be up there with AV for me. I just don't get the awesome selfies from it like AV.

DP: copulins. Just began my experimentation with them but trying to be careful since I live with an SO. Only have a sample of DP. Worn it once so far solo. FUCK, I just remembered. Last night had a bigger girl than I would like at a club straight up ask me what I am doing after this and wanting to exchange numbers. This was within 2 minutes of being introduced to her. I kept trying escape her but she would always stick around. Lol. So we could say DP practically got me laid haha. She was like a 3/10 on my scale and am not even sure how the hell she came about in our group. Also had a friend get really drunk and try and dance with a tranny. Saved him but I wonder if my wearing copulins had anything to do with him even going for that guy as he is straight.

Worked but not for me as I am weird with spray products 90 percent of the time, they make me anxious and screw with my articulation for some reason:
Core
M3X

Totals duds for me:
Taboo spray
L2k v1 (got a bit of a social out of it)
THU (didn't do much and I get the same crappy effect I get from m3x and core, where I have problems articulating thoughts)
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2017 6:08 PM by kocik2000.)
09-23-2017 6:02 PM
Baroquelover
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-24-2017 8:44 AM

(10-16-2015 10:42 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Top 5 Pheromones for 2015-2016

Yes, there is another top 5 thread. It’s last year’s list: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheremones-2014-2015

It is time again to update the top 5 since things change, users opinions change and pheromone companies come and go.

By adding a year marker to the top 5 list posters can quickly reference the top 5 for that year.

So, once again I'll start it off:

1. M3X by Apex: Rising to the top of my top 5 list like cream is Method 3X (aka M3X). This is probably the best social sexual to come out in years. I really like what M3X does. It’s not sex in a bottle like New Pheromone Additive but it is "interest in a bottle". This is true interest and not that false EST generated BFF interest. M3X is a real seduction mix without the life draining Allo_THDOC or the libido draining Androstenedione. Great first date potion. Played right M3x will take you all the way from first meeting to close. This mix is for those who want to close the deal. The motto for M3X should be "Fortune favors the bold".
*Full disclosure: I was a beta tester for M3X.

2. Nude Alpha by Liquid Alchemy Labs: With A314 out of the picture for a while, Nude Alpha has risen to a top position on my list. While it cannot beat pre rev 30 A314, it can sure deliver a TKO to Royale or Naturalle or v32 or whatever name they are calling A314 this week. Nude Alpha is smooth, not intimidating and a good Alpha product. Nude Alpha also combos well with many, many products. I have not tried Ascend, Titan or Corporativo…yet.
* The A314 release delay, label switching, the shipping of 2 different versions of A314 and that fact that I have not tried the new versions got it removed from the top 5 this year.

3. Alfa Maschio by Alpha Dreams: AM is an Alpha sexual mix that combines carefully crafted socials with 10mcg's per spray of Androstenone. AM is a great mix for clubs and bars. It is a fast and hard hitting mix that hits across a wide age range. Chris S briefly added Heidone to the formula but that addition was an epic fail. I don’t know if it was the Heidone itself or a something else. For me, AM w/Heidone didn’t work. Fortunately, he quickly recovered by switching back to the old working formula. Like my Grandma used to say “If it ain’t broke then don’t fix it”. Every formula can be improved upon but test it before release. AM is 9+ years old and it is still way better than most mixes here at PT.

4. Xist by PheromoneXS: Xist is a nice social. At a dinner party or a cocktail party with a significant other Xist would shine. I have been using it in combos and solo. I really like how versatile this mix is. It's a Social/Sensual mix with a James Bondish thing about it. Xist is male friendly and a good casual or work daywear mix.

5. New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy Chemicals: Tried and true New Pheromone Additive is consistent and it works the same way every time. Its only flaw is that it is an Androstenone sledgehammer. It's all brawn and no brain. It hits hard and is best for women in the 30+ year old range. New Pheromone Additive is king. With some skill you can adjust it for younger women. New Pheromone Additive is all wham-bam and has no social skills. However, it combos well with many, many other products.

I know there isn't an "axe-effect" with mines, but what mine is the closest thing to it?
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 8:47 AM by Baroquelover.)
09-24-2017 8:44 AM
pheromoney
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-24-2017 9:00 AM

(09-23-2017 6:02 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  What happened to 2016-2017 thread? Sais does not exist when I try to open it.

Hmm I think I can post my top 5, despite experimenting with only 10 products or so.

1. AV: 2-3 drops. This is my jam. Despite people mentioning its inconsistency I have had it work consistently day in and day out. I do use it only once or twice a week with breaks inbetween through. It gives me the confidence and makes me a smooth talker. Hits from a far and gets girls staring. My favorite mone so far. Pairs well with: Androstadienone , nude or both. Does not play well with GOA for me, neuters AV. I get plenty of IOIs with it, just got to approach. Only product that had a girl literally hand me her number without me asking for it. Ow yeah, pupils the size of watermelons on girls. Advice: play with dosages. Took me a while to find the right amount that worked best.

2. NA. 1-3 drops. NA has it all for me, alpha, status, charm and sexuality. Prince Charming in a bottle. Mix it with some Androstadienone like it has been mentioned plenty of times and you got yourself some love juice. For some weird reason so far it has mixed better with pure Androstadienone over GOA but I might be wrong. NA with pure Androstadienone produces those crushy feeling while NA and GOA makes girls just go silent and stare blankly. Perhaps that is what people call deer in the headlights. I am gonna play more with those 2 combos to come to a conclusion.

3. Regular nude. Aw, my first mone that produced aha moment. Kino , kino and kino lol. I feel like a black hole pulling girl next to me when walking with a girl. Makes girls want to get close to u and creates rediculous amount of touching and accidental brushing. And of course the beautifying effect that has been mentioned many times prior. For me weirdly works better with girls I know already than new people. Pairs well with pure none like primitive or alpha products for me. Dosage: go wild lol.

4. Androstadienone or GOA. Androstadienone is amazing to me and I get no lethargy or depression. It's number 4 on my list but I throw it with pretty much anything, just like nude. GOA I am still experimenting with, I believe it has potential but it weirdly can be overwhelmingly comfortable and somewhat betaish. It also neutered my AV and again weirdly i have gotten into 3 fights on 3 different times with my SO when wearing GOA over stupid things. Me and her never fight and it's just a weird coincidence. Why that would happen with an Androstadienone product is beyond me.

5. Hmm, I'll put xist spray here. Xist is the best product so far I found paired with GOA. When mixed together puts girls in super happy mood. Also works well mixed with AV. To me xist is almost like a very light version of NA, got a bit of everythinh. Have not used this product to destroy friendzone barriers or anything like that but to me xist works like what most people describe taboo, which didn't really work for me.

Honorable mentions:

BW: need more experimentation but has potential for top 5. The one product that I had girls open me with. Only have a sampler, but it definitely can be up there with AV for me. I just don't get the awesome selfies from it like AV.

DP: copulins. Just began my experimentation with them but trying to be careful since I live with an SO. Only have a sample of DP. Worn it once so far solo. FUCK, I just remembered. Last night had a bigger girl than I would like at a club straight up ask me what I am doing after this and wanting to exchange numbers. This was within 2 minutes of being introduced to her. I kept trying escape her but she would always stick around. Lol. So we could say DP practically got me laid haha. She was like a 3/10 on my scale and am not even sure how the hell she came about in our group. Also had a friend get really drunk and try and dance with a tranny. Saved him but I wonder if my wearing copulins had anything to do with him even going for that guy as he is straight.

Worked but not for me as I am weird with spray products 90 percent of the time, they make me anxious and screw with my articulation for some reason:
Core
M3X

Totals duds for me:
Taboo spray
L2k v1 (got a bit of a social out of it)
THU (didn't do much and I get the same crappy effect I get from m3x and core, where I have problems articulating thoughts)

Great post!
How would you compare Nude and NA? I already have Nude, should I buy Nude Alpha? Does comboing New Pheromone Additive and Nude would be the same as NA?
09-24-2017 9:00 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-24-2017 11:40 AM

(09-24-2017 9:00 AM)pheromoney Wrote:  Great post!
How would you compare Nude and NA? I already have Nude, should I buy Nude Alpha? Does comboing New Pheromone Additive and Nude would be the same as NA?

Looking at your past two posts it seems like you are looking for something hit hard blatant obvious. For me that would be DP or AV. With DP u will see a reaction bad or good and AV will take u some some to get dosage right.

I have not used new pheromone additive but I doubt u can recreate NA just adding stuff to nude, different vendors too. Both induce kino, but nude is more playful and light while NA has more of the determination. NA is more serious. With nude it's okay/good to add none while NA u wanna do the opposite thus Androstadienone or Goa.

If you look around there's a great post by thundr comparing nude and nude alpha.
Edit: u don't have enough posts to view journals. I sent u a pm
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017 11:51 AM by kocik2000.)
09-24-2017 11:40 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2016-2017 Paradox 267 141,312 05-04-2018 11:42 AM
Last Post: avi
  Best Alpha/Status 2015-2016 stefdude 91 40,562 07-17-2017 4:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  2016 top 5 pheromones that will make it to 2017 BAALhammon 36 18,876 04-14-2017 12:20 PM
Last Post: dsouza