Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top 3 attention grabbing mones
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 3 attention grabbing mones
02-26-2019 2:45 PM

(02-26-2019 2:35 PM)Gladen Wrote:  For me it works pretty well as a 'look at me, I'm sexy awesome' kind of blend. It isn't a huge in your face kind of gawk & awe (like, say TLG) but it does allow one to light up a room fairly quickly. It adds...dare I say...Charisma

Charisma works the same for me. It is a fun socially attractive blend. Social lubicant, if you will.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-26-2019 2:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-01-2019 6:29 PM

PA = Sexual attention

Voodoo = Stalker attention

BW = Undivided attention

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-01-2019 6:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-02-2019 5:46 AM

(03-01-2019 6:29 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  PA = Sexual attention

Voodoo = Stalker attention

BW = Undivided attention

Please explain VooDoo and the stalker thing? at what dosage?temp?application points?

I hear MMM coming a mile away for your post P
03-02-2019 5:46 AM
MMM

Rep Post

03-02-2019 10:13 AM

(03-02-2019 5:46 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Please explain VooDoo and the stalker thing? at what dosage?temp?application points?

I hear MMM coming a mile away for your post P

Did somebody say something? Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-02-2019 10:13 AM
Darklord
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2019 12:24 PM

GOA is a good and economical version... Try that
03-02-2019 12:24 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2019 3:03 PM

For me core and m3x gets the attention Smile
03-02-2019 3:03 PM

Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-02-2019 3:58 PM

Seems to me after analyzing alot of data trought post and analyzing alot of mone also trying them out that the gilroy combo might just be this...

BW+SOB+CORE the sledgehammer slayer

Iam naming this one the COrey Heart mix....i said it first!!!!!

Its lîke 3 superstars comming together Garry+SteveO+thundr

BW + SOB is very strong by itself but never added CORE to it that was the purpose of this tread what this mix was missing was just the long distance hit or look /IOI

Will add core to the bw+sob mix i urge everyone to try it out and report back even better if you have the 3 in the combo i tink!!!!

Now back to testing a combo for metaltree for tonight but will test this COrey Heart combo,)
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019 4:10 PM by Hillcat.)
03-02-2019 3:58 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-02-2019 4:36 PM

(03-02-2019 3:58 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  BW+SOB+CORE the sledgehammer slayer

Iam naming this one the COrey Heart mix....i said it first!!!!!

You might be the first person to give it the Sunglasses at Night moniker, but BW+SOB+Core is a very tried mix, sometimes referred to as 'Instant A-hole', as well as other monikers. When you delve into the forums pretty deep, you'll see it pop up every now and then, as well as variations.

Core is a pretty good mix to amalgam with and it buffers stronger or rougher alpha mixes quite well, so you'll see it in a lot of combos; especially those that double or treble on the rough alpha vibe, like SOB+BW for example.

Cool combination, though. You should have lots of fun with it so long as you don't assume the Alphole role and keep it pleasant and open.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-02-2019 4:36 PM
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-02-2019 4:50 PM

Ahhhhh you ruined my minute ,), dam because BW+SOB is so strong anyway for me gets me laid quite a bit actually my most cosistent mix...the reason of this tread was that i was looking for the IOI at longer range without getting closer to my target and did not want to add AV nor make it to sexual as its already down that path...now i wonder instaed of core adding sdx-9 but then again dont have that range fn gel...i mean all this mix is missing for me is the long distance hit to get you notice in loud enviroment something like AV distance but witout it.... keep at it i guess!
03-02-2019 4:50 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-02-2019 5:00 PM

(03-02-2019 4:50 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  Ahhhhh you ruined my minute ,),

Sorry for that, but no worries; it's all about what works best for you.

BW is a great mix for most; some of us guys (and I'm one of them) just get people diving for cover...maybe too much alpha. SOB is awesome if you want to shoot out the snarky IDGAF attitude; and the two together make for a very strong, borderline abrasive, rough alpha type projection that some can pull off well and some crash and learn with.

Adding Core to that is an excellent buffer, as it will smooth out the roughness, up the mainstream sexuality attractiveness, and add some feelings of intimacy all while keeping the awe factor going.

Have fun with it, you should love it: and don't masquerade with the guy in the shades, oh no.

Edited to add:

there isn't really much that will get you a longer range. Pheromone-heavy products typically have a range of about 8 or so feet (with 6 being the average for most) , but some vendors advertise longer ranges on a few of their products.

Using ISO E as a base can help a little, but not extremely so. For reeling them in at a distance more than 8 or so feet, you'll have to rely upon your own personal magnetism.

Plus, don't forget that if your pheromone cloud is so huge that it fills the room, it spotlights everyone there, not just you. My opinion is that you keep that cloud nice and tight around you so that when it's time to close the distance, she has no doubt that it is you that makes her feel that way; not just the ambience.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019 5:25 PM by Gladen.)
03-02-2019 5:00 PM

Share This Thread