Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To be stated...
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

To be stated...
07-23-2017 10:12 AM

When I came on here I felt like we were all one big family. Like I can talk to ANYONE. It doesn't feel the same nowadays.

Some, if you don't agree with them and their views, they resort to childish behavior. I simply can't help but to laugh sometimes...well, all the time!
Some, only speak when their "daddy" speaks. They don't come here and attribute to the forum, but attack, if someone is attacking their daddy!

I don't like this division. It's childish, and frankly, some men on here are acting like girls, gossiping and such. I'm pretty sure such behavior will translate to their success with women.

Even when I've been attacked, no one can tell me I've acted childish. I myself handled myself accordingly, and still go out and have blast with the ladies regardless. Nothing to prove. Everyone can vouch, I've always been respectful towards my peers. Some, if you've offended them in your time here on pherotruth.com, they may act a certain way, or pm about you. Lol. How mature! But how would I even know, right? I very RARELY pm anybody. But when I do, prefer to gain knowledge.

That occasional, drama, yes, it can be entertaining. But I don't want any of us to lose sight of the main goal, which I believe PT, Is to gain KNOWLEDGE from each other!

Now, we can choose to be beneficial towards one another,
Or not. Either way, V-nice will continue to have a blast.

Character plays a major role in our lives. Just ask the ladies! How about we be respectful, and beneficial?

I'm speaking in general, so who am I talking about and referring to is not the big picture. Doesn't even matter anymore. What matters is advancement.

Cheers!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
07-23-2017 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

RE: To be stated...
07-23-2017 4:20 PM

IF ONLY everybody on this forum had the same mindset, V. But you know like I know ... that's NOT HOW IT WORKS. Training1

AWESOME message, tho! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-23-2017 4:20 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-24-2017 4:35 AM

+1 V. I agree.
07-24-2017 4:35 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-24-2017 1:32 PM

+3

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

We were a family years ago. But I believe there were a few factors that started the BIG change and shift to where we are today.

- Arguments between some veteran members and vendors
- Vendors having many different issues of their own
- Many members just making like a tree and getting OFF this forum
- Immature Newbies jumping on and off.

Look I'll be the first to admit mones were difficult to understand when I was a newbie. But I was not ignorant at all. I kept a SUPER open mind, and tried to study and learn as much as I could.

I still owe this forum and its Veteran members my life, as it dramatically changed mine.
07-24-2017 1:32 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-24-2017 6:30 PM

Perspective. Our particular pastime should be fun and enjoyable at all times. Life is way too short to allow trivialities to spoil the journey. Loving is far more fun than bitching, so just let it go, apply the juice and enjoy.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-24-2017 6:30 PM

Share This Thread