Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
There is one hierachy greater than Alpha
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

There is one hierachy greater than Alpha
04-26-2022 6:47 PM

We've all heard:

The omega male.

The beta male.

The alpha male.

All these of these models fall into a bubble.

But there is one Hierarchy greater than this bubble that falls outside the bubble. It is a male who is higher than all THREE of these types.

It's the sigma male.

The sigma male is a seducer, with leadership qualities but he likes doing things on his own. The sigma male doesn't try to out alpha other men or boss people around. James bond character is a sigma male more than an alpha male I would think.

What pheromones compliment sigma male game the best?

* I was thinking AV
* M3X 2017
* There must be others?

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2022 6:56 PM by dsouza.)
04-26-2022 6:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: There is one hierachy greater than Alpha
04-26-2022 7:03 PM

There are also 3 types of men; ugly, average and attractive.

Or young, prime and old, short, average and tall. Poor, middle class, and rich; Skinny, muscled and fat

The only thing that makes an "alpha" or "sigma" man, is your belief in it.

The more you try to define someone, the more you take away from them, until all you have is belief; with little to no substance.

Just a little philosophy.

Becoming something and trying to act like that something, are 2 different things. Being yourself while striving to be better is the best philosophy.

Be gentle with yourself.

Peace

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
04-26-2022 7:03 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-26-2022 7:30 PM

(04-26-2022 6:47 PM)dsouza Wrote:  It's the sigma male.

https://theadultman.com/love-and-lust/sigma-male/

Hm. According to the article being a sigma male means you live your life outside the social hierarchy. Neither a leader of men nor a follower of leaders (how I interpret the article). They give Keanu Reeves as an example.

I think SOB would fit this archetype the best at least the way it behaves on me. I believe the SOB product is incorrectly named. The SOB product doesn't produce a SOB vibe for me. It produces a very magnetic vibe. That is how I perceive the quiet confidence of a sigma male.
04-26-2022 7:30 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-27-2022 12:01 AM

I like the post...

While I see the point that RussianWolf gave, I like this persona, as a role to play, especially in clubs or bars. There I'm always on my own, even a wing-man is a form of social control. I think I commented about it in one or two "wing-man posts".

Imho the Sigma is not higher in a hierarchy, it's outside - here I agree with metaltree. No ones master, no no ones servant. Completely independent, completely free. And in this way more powerful than any leader, all leaders are leaders by the grace of the crowd, which needs to be maintained. In this way, the leaders aren't free. Freedom is just another word for nothing have to loose (Janis Joplin).

Literatur and movie characters are James Bond of course (Daniel Craig more than the others before him) , Aragon in The Lord of the rings, Bruce Willis in the Die hard series.

In the real world they are, imho, rare or non-existent. It is very hard to be that independent, outside of society and still social, outgoing and extroverted. A highly introverted guy living in a cabin in the woods unable to speak with a stranger is not a Sigma...

I think I can play that role for a certain time and I love it for a night, a day or two, but sometimes I have to go back to my social circles.

I never had SOB, but AV definitely woks well for me if I'm out on my self as 'lone wolf'. It has this vibe. But as always: you have to be congruent...

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2022 12:53 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-27-2022 12:01 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

04-27-2022 4:53 AM

Imho there's no such thing as a sigma male, even though some of the seduction communities have been raving about it. It's an alpha who chooses to not be part of the hierarchy basically, which is a nice poetic concept but IRL it doesn't work that way. Sure you can be calm cool confident, not give a sh*t about something, that's still an alpha.

But not to spam the topic I'd choose Casanova for this job.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
04-27-2022 4:53 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

04-27-2022 6:20 AM

Sigma is an alpha who goes at it alone like a lone wolf type but doesn't need to constantly put down or argue with other alphas to get what he wants. He does it with seduction. James bond is very sigma. Do you see him arguing with men? He only fights when people are trying to kill him Smile

He's also is a lone wolf guy and uses seduction, flirting, and NOT power to seduce women half his age.

I like the Sigma male. I also like AV and CAS. I am also a lone wolf in my own life who likes seduction as a way to bed women and hates bossing around people like some sort of manager or power figure.

I've never tried SOB oil.. I didn't like the spray.. It made me exhausted.. I think it's the A-THDOC.

04-27-2022 6:20 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-27-2022 7:21 AM

The alpha seeks power over others while the sigma seeks independence from others.

The alpha loves the hierarchy because it gives him/her power while the sigma hates all hierarchies because any hierarchy takes away his/her freedom.

Imho this is as much difference as one can get - the fundamental driving forces of the personalities are different.

Back to the mones: I'm thinking of purchasing AQ, itas it is described in the AQ posts as exactly that. Any comments?

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-27-2022 7:21 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-27-2022 7:26 AM

I think CAS is closer to sigma.

CAS like the real 17th century born lover CASANOVA is a figure like James bond. They both share in common bedding women half their age, the process of seduction, being older men 40+ and being wealthy.

AV I find is more an alpha seducer who befriends men as well as women. I don't get guys befriending me with CAS but I do get women going gaga. With AV I get guys interjecting and befriending me when I'm out.

AV is hit or miss. James bond and CAS are not hit and miss.. they are tactical.

AQ is very power alpha. And almost no one has banged women with it... Maybe one or two guys on the forum.

AQ can make me ragingly angry the next day... It's in my arsenal but I don't like it too much.

Garry said he created CAS to fix AQ's shortcomings.

04-27-2022 7:26 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2022 9:04 AM

I wanted to buy AQ and CAS from Aromafero or from Garry. AQ because it should have more alpha and social effects from Wolf and be very easy to control. If I had AQ I might use it for a date or day game. Does the current version of AQ work as well as the old version?
04-27-2022 9:04 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-27-2022 9:36 AM

(04-27-2022 4:53 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Imho there's no such thing as a sigma male

Of course there is no such thing as a "sigma male" in reality. But this is a model and the usefulness of a model is to provide a mental construct that simplifies the understanding of reality. Human interaction is extraordinarily complex.

Having a model that classifies personality archetypes into classes such as "alpha", "beta", "sigma", etc... provides a lens which to observe the world around us. Of course there will always be people and behaviors that don't fit nicely into this model. The real question is whether or not this model is useful or not generally. I do find these classifications to be an interesting lens to look at human interaction through.

Anyway, I think Alpha Treasures would also be a good product for a "sigma male" to wear.
04-27-2022 9:36 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread